IMG_5902 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7922 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7921 (resized).jpeg
541EBD6A-2CA4-43E0-AB4B-B18C7FF31AF0 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7003307_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_1351 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1103 (resized).jpeg

There are 6,055 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 122.
#5101 2 years ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone have a photo of where they're supposed to go?

Mate, this is a really easy one.
These wires connect to one of the 2 switches on your blue ramp..

Disconnect the connector, remove the blue ramp,
Solder the wires back on the switch on bottom side of the ramp and put everything back together again..

#5102 2 years ago
Quoted from spinout:

Good call RichWolfson... I looked at mine and it occurs to me that the blue ramp switches have green and white wires... which I have had to solder back on from moving that ramp to get to the vortex. It might be the right side blue ramp switch wiring. Take a look at this page, step 4 photo "4. Remove the blue ramp along with the connectors.".... https://troxelrepair.com/visor/ Maybe take the ramp off to see if that switch is wired to anything.

ah yes they seem to be the ramp, thanks all!

#5103 2 years ago
Quoted from spinout:

Good call RichWolfson... I looked at mine and it occurs to me that the blue ramp switches have green and white wires... which I have had to solder back on from moving that ramp to get to the vortex. It might be the right side blue ramp switch wiring. Take a look at this page, step 4 photo "4. Remove the blue ramp along with the connectors.".... https://troxelrepair.com/visor/ Maybe take the ramp off to see if that switch is wired to anything.

Yup. Some things are easy!

///Rich

#5104 2 years ago

Very easy for someone to unhook those wires, not realizing there's a connector just a few inches down.

#5105 2 years ago
Quoted from dq13:

Does anyone have a coil sleeve type and count for the whole game? I found some kit deals (e.g. Marco's) but it doesn't list the counts of each, and I think it would be cheaper if I bought individually.

I know this is an old question, but was wondering if anyone has a list of all the coil sleeves?

#5106 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_spidey:

anyone has a list of all the coil sleeves?

Here is a list of coils from the manual, I guess you can find the sleeve info from this.

list (resized).JPGlist (resized).JPG
#5107 2 years ago

Love my PinBot and did the red/blue theme with the LEDs. So far it has been running great but today I turned it on and got the Switch 40 error. I lifted it up and looked around the ramp solenoid. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. Everything moves okay. What should I be looking for? The switch 40 is the micro switch behind the fixture that the ramp’s crossbar pushes when the ramp is up.

#5108 2 years ago
Quoted from Impzilla:

Here is a list of coils from the manual, I guess you can find the sleeve info from this.[quoted image]

Thanks. That will work

#5109 2 years ago
Quoted from MydknyteStyrm:

Love my PinBot and did the red/blue theme with the LEDs. So far it has been running great but today I turned it on and got the Switch 40 error. I lifted it up and looked around the ramp solenoid. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. Everything moves okay. What should I be looking for? The switch 40 is the micro switch behind the fixture that the ramp’s crossbar pushes when the ramp is up.

PinBot and I assume other system 11 games throw up switch errors if that switch has not been activated in a while. Might try hitting the switch manually and see if it clears.

#5110 2 years ago

My wife got me these for xmas... love them, like having my pins in my office on a shelf to remind me to visit the basement... and while I have a Pinbot, I don't have a bride... hmmm, perhaps she is trying to tell me something! Lol!

20220111_104940 (resized).jpg20220111_104940 (resized).jpg
#5111 2 years ago

Rebuilt the flippers and played a check out game. Flippers work better now!

1B62365E-831D-4BC7-AB94-B604717568FB (resized).jpeg1B62365E-831D-4BC7-AB94-B604717568FB (resized).jpeg
#5112 2 years ago
Quoted from spinout:

wife got me these for xmas

Nice..

#5113 2 years ago

Just checking if this is normal or not…

I previously before restoring it, have not played my Pinbot enough to notice this, but now I have.

The sound effects don’t always play. Example:
Going up the blue ramp, the effect created by the first switch and the explosion effects then hitting the mini playfield are not always heard.
Same goes for other effects like the one you hear when hitting the colored targets. They all work 99% of the time, but sometimes one of these effects is not heard when hitting that target.

It doesn’t bother me at all, but I was just wondering if this is normal. It’s almost as if there is too much happening at once for the sound effects to keep up with the action.

I got a new CPU btw, so that’s not a issue. All diagnostics show the game is working fine.

#5114 2 years ago
Quoted from Vin-bot:

I previously before restoring it, have not played my Pinbot enough to notice this, but now I have.
Going up the blue ramp, the effect created by the first switch and the explosion effects then hitting the mini playfield are not always heard.
Same goes for other effects like the one you hear when hitting the colored targets. They all work 99% of the time, but sometimes one of these effects is not heard when hitting that target.
It doesn’t bother me at all, but I was just wondering if this is normal. It’s almost as if there is too much happening at once for the sound effects to keep up with the action.
I got a new CPU btw, so that’s not a issue. All diagnostics show the game is working fine.

First: Check to see if your sound card us tightly fastened to the back panel. That's a ground path for the card, and a loose connection can result in sound issues.

#5115 2 years ago
Quoted from Vin-bot:

Check the switches on the blue ramp. My second switch was bent in a way where the ball missed it often, especially when hit hard. Missing the second switch means no increase in X or solar value and no explosion sound.

#5116 2 years ago

I'm running one of my Pinbots on location in my bar/restaurant. It is such a drain monster on the right side, I think people are not playing it as much as I had hoped they would. Has anyone heard of an operator putting a small post above the existing post to make drains a little more friendly to the player? I have a few new screw in posts in my inventory. I don't want to commit sacrilege, but on many of the pins I've owned I've found operator mods to make a game a little easier (ex. my most recent Sitting Pretty had a mod with jumper wires to keep the bumpers lit after making the top rollover once until the end of game).

#5117 2 years ago
Quoted from PatWoodrailLVR:

I'm running one of my Pinbots on location in my bar/restaurant. It is such a drain monster on the right side, I think people are not playing it as much as I had hoped they would. Has anyone heard of an operator putting a small post above the existing post to make drains a little more friendly to the player? I have a few new screw in posts in my inventory. I don't want to commit sacrilege, but on many of the pins I've owned I've found operator mods to make a game a little easier (ex. my most recent Sitting Pretty had a mod with jumper wires to keep the bumpers lit after making the top rollover once until the end of game).

Install Pembot rom and they will be dropping quarters in it. Has great save features.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pembot-no-relation

I have it on mine and it is awesome...Not my video though.

#5118 2 years ago
Quoted from RichWolfson:

Nothing like taking a perfectly working machine and thinking about making it "better". To that end, I am rebuilding the Pin•Bot flippers and have a used set and all the parts ready to rebuild them and then replace the assemblies there. Seeing what HEP does with putting assemblies on connectors, that sounds like a great idea too. And reading the entire Vid Flipper Rebuild thread got me thinking about Fliptronics but not quite yet for me.
Asside from the rebuild I want to flip the solenoids and put the connectors on the side opposite the coil stop. Makes sense and again, thanks VID. But the wires to the coils will not be long enough to connect to the new coils. Here's what I think I have.
18 AWG wires to solenoids
L&R grey w/yellow stripe
L grey w/blue band
R blue w/violet band
22 AWG wires to contacts
L&R green w/purple stripe
L White w/orange Stripe
R White w/purple Stripe
I can't find the color codes in the manual. I can't find the correct wires on Planetary Pinball as I thought the 10 foot lengths would be perfect.
So, are the colors that I have listed correct? And if so, any place other than Planetary to get short lengths? I know wire and Sharpies works but this made sense if I can get the correct wire.
And once I get this done, I'll build a pair of Fliptronics and do some comparisons.
Thanks in advance. I love this forum but each time I try to understand things, I get more confused. Fortunately my Pin•Bot works perfectly and my grand daughters love it. But tinkering is in my blood.
///Rich

OK. I have looked in my schematics and at every picture of 11a flippers on the net, and still can't tell what color wires are going to the flippers. I can take apart the harness and clean the wires and will do that to see but not until I get to the end game and have new flippers almost ready. I thought the wire colors would be easy. That said, what is easy on a 35 year old machine?

But I am going to rebuild the flippers. I have all the parts including bases with extended switch brackets. But I have serial coils and was wondering if there is a real difference with a parallel coil. Vid seems to say leave the coils as serial but upgrade the springs and make sure you have the right EOS and it's adjusted correctly. But if I am going to change to parallel coils, now is the time. But you all have the experience to say whether it's worth it or not. Like I said, I already have new serial coils.

I also want to put them on plugs, á la HEP. If someone has done that a picture would help. And the extra wire I will need as there is not enough wire to turn the coils to have the lugs away from the coil stop. I'll keep looking for that or end up making my own. That is if I can figure out the right colors. <G>

Nothing like making a perfectly working machine better.

///Rich

#5119 2 years ago
Quoted from RichWolfson:

OK. I have looked in my schematics and at every picture of 11a flippers on the net, and still can't tell what color wires are going to the flippers. I can take apart the harness and clean the wires and will do that to see but not until I get to the end game and have new flippers almost ready. I thought the wire colors would be easy. That said, what is easy on a 35 year old machine?
But I am going to rebuild the flippers. I have all the parts including bases with extended switch brackets. But I have serial coils and was wondering if there is a real difference with a parallel coil. Vid seems to say leave the coils as serial but upgrade the springs and make sure you have the right EOS and it's adjusted correctly. But if I am going to change to parallel coils, now is the time. But you all have the experience to say whether it's worth it or not. Like I said, I already have new serial coils.
I also want to put them on plugs, á la HEP. If someone has done that a picture would help. And the extra wire I will need as there is not enough wire to turn the coils to have the lugs away from the coil stop. I'll keep looking for that or end up making my own. That is if I can figure out the right colors. <G>
Nothing like making a perfectly working machine better.
///Rich

Page #63 lower left corner.

#5120 2 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Page #63 lower left corner.

Grumpy. I am in awe of your expertise. Here is the diagram which I assume is only the three lugs to the coils (the three black dots).

IMG_2693 (resized).JPGIMG_2693 (resized).JPG

But my wires seem to be 18Ga:
L&R grey w/yellow stripe
L grey w/blue band
R blue w/violet band

I suppose if I clean the wires, the grey/yellow could be blue/yellow. So I did that and alas, the wires are simply not the right colors either at the coil or at the flipper switches. I am seeing a blue band and violet band where the schematic says just grey. And it does not look like this was redone in any way. I have owned this machine for 25 years. So I think what I will try to do is match the colors I have to extend the wires so I can install plugs and turn the coils around to put the lugs away from the coil stop.

But while I have your ear, change to parallel wound coils or not? Springs for sure. New EOS for sure. I have the new serial coils but will get the parallel ones on your word. Or Vids word. <G>

Thanks in advance,

///Rich

#5121 2 years ago
Quoted from RichWolfson:

I assume is only the three lugs to the coils (the three black dots).

Your assumption is mostly correct. The empty circle in the middle of the coil winding is the center lug.

Quoted from RichWolfson:

where the schematic says just grey.

This is a mistake, the wires were always striped, I don't have a Pinbot anymore but I think the wire was grey/yellow. But I have seen wire color substitutes that are factory. I wouldn't worry about it tho.

Quoted from RichWolfson:

But while I have your ear, change to parallel wound coils or not?

This really has no benefit in a home use game, the EOS switch will last longer with parallel coils and a cap but at a cost of 50.00
Is this worth it, that's your decision.

Quoted from RichWolfson:

New EOS for sure.

Best money spent on flippers, good EOS switch makes good power.

Quoted from RichWolfson:

Springs for sure.

Second best money spent on flippers.

#5122 2 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Your assumption is mostly correct. The empty circle in the middle of the coil winding is the center lug.

This is a mistake, the wires were always striped, I don't have a Pinbot anymore but I think the wire was grey/yellow. But I have seen wire color substitutes that are factory. I wouldn't worry about it tho.

This really has no benefit in a home use game, the EOS switch will last longer with parallel coils and a cap but at a cost of 50.00
Is this worth it, that's your decision.

Best money spent on flippers, good EOS switch makes good power.

Second best money spent on flippers.

I'll send a picture when I am done! And then on to other things that work to make them better. <G>

Thanks. ///Rich

#5123 2 years ago

PRICING QUESTION

Hi all, I finished my extended restoration of my Pinbot and was wondering what the value of my machine would be in USD.

I do not want to sell it. This machine is a absolute keeper, but I am still curious on what the value would be of this machine.

Besides taking the whole thing apart, cleaning all parts and fixing/replacing broken parts. I did the following works to my Pinbot:

- New CPR playfield and plastics
- New GI wiring and sockets
- New Rubbers and Flipper buttons
- Fully fitted out with Cliffy protectors, post sleeves, ball guides and carbon post bases.
- Sanded, repaired, re-painted cabinet, finished with 3 layers of clear (acrylic automotive paint)
- Sand blasted and re-painted legs, apron and coin door
- Rebuild of all pop bumpers
- CPU board by dumbass
- Displays and display board by dumbass
- New decals
- Replaced all coil sleeves
- New ramps (blue ramp and flip ramp)
- Replaced all metal ball guide flaps with new blue steel ones
- New shooter springs
- LED lights (except for 1251 flashers)

I probably forgot to list a few other things, but pretty much everything I’ve done is listed here

I’m curious to find out what it’s worth

0B3D2EEC-710C-4DA7-BCE3-A69488AB73F6 (resized).jpeg0B3D2EEC-710C-4DA7-BCE3-A69488AB73F6 (resized).jpeg0F4D1471-ED54-4815-8C8B-61D6E17EE732 (resized).jpeg0F4D1471-ED54-4815-8C8B-61D6E17EE732 (resized).jpeg1AF09CF1-584F-48CF-87C7-7CE71987EAA2 (resized).jpeg1AF09CF1-584F-48CF-87C7-7CE71987EAA2 (resized).jpeg2617D8FD-4ADB-4099-8DC3-BFCBAB3C28F6 (resized).jpeg2617D8FD-4ADB-4099-8DC3-BFCBAB3C28F6 (resized).jpeg2E354664-BA68-4D1E-87BD-032F9452014B (resized).jpeg2E354664-BA68-4D1E-87BD-032F9452014B (resized).jpeg53BB3788-DC2B-4B42-9F18-11362BD5FBBA (resized).jpeg53BB3788-DC2B-4B42-9F18-11362BD5FBBA (resized).jpeg7A91A4D8-608E-4ED4-9A01-BC1EC12E7B06 (resized).jpeg7A91A4D8-608E-4ED4-9A01-BC1EC12E7B06 (resized).jpeg7C5A52FD-A13B-48A8-ABFC-0CF1467657F9 (resized).jpeg7C5A52FD-A13B-48A8-ABFC-0CF1467657F9 (resized).jpeg7E111611-C621-4274-8747-AC2E29F34399 (resized).jpeg7E111611-C621-4274-8747-AC2E29F34399 (resized).jpeg8F928EE1-42B6-4A78-9A21-BA825FF314B0 (resized).jpeg8F928EE1-42B6-4A78-9A21-BA825FF314B0 (resized).jpeg9F1FED9B-ECB1-4537-9D4F-29CF0CFE9453 (resized).jpeg9F1FED9B-ECB1-4537-9D4F-29CF0CFE9453 (resized).jpegBBA912E2-9A64-4672-8955-0FC3BE6FFB30 (resized).jpegBBA912E2-9A64-4672-8955-0FC3BE6FFB30 (resized).jpegD0E7FF17-7AEA-48C7-AAE1-8317519EFE49 (resized).jpegD0E7FF17-7AEA-48C7-AAE1-8317519EFE49 (resized).jpegE0D08F29-2485-4797-B597-CF2756A54478 (resized).jpegE0D08F29-2485-4797-B597-CF2756A54478 (resized).jpegF42094E8-DD67-4CCC-AC46-68AD80FBFAC6 (resized).jpegF42094E8-DD67-4CCC-AC46-68AD80FBFAC6 (resized).jpeg
#5124 2 years ago
Quoted from Vin-bot:

Hi all, I finished my extended restoration of my Pinbot and was wondering what the value of my machine would be in USD.

That is a very nice looking Pinbot. I can't keep up with today's pricing so I wouldn't hazard a guess, but Pinside recent sales seem to be in the $3,000 -$3,500 range for nice examples, probably not as nice as this one. Glad I got mine when I did

#5125 2 years ago

My PinBot has numerous switch issues upon startup. 10-16 all send up warnings, leading me
To believe the switch matrix second column is busted. Where would I start looking to fix it? Thanks in advance.

#5126 2 years ago

My PinBot has numerous switch issues upon startup. 10-16 all send up warnings, leading me
To believe the switch matrix second column is busted. Where would I start looking to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Have you tried putting the game into switch test mode and testing them one at a time?
Try that first, if you haven't.

#5127 2 years ago

Switch matrix issue. Check all switches in the row and column that the issues are in…. One of them is causing the problem. Good luck

#5128 2 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

Switch matrix issue. Check all switches in the row and column that the issues are in…. One of them is causing the problem. Good luck

B9DD2419-4147-408F-A1B8-5BBD3B41223B (resized).jpegB9DD2419-4147-408F-A1B8-5BBD3B41223B (resized).jpeg
#5129 2 years ago

One the switches on the “Row” side should be acting up too…. You have to check ALL switches in that row as well.

#5130 2 years ago
Quoted from Vin-bot:

PRICING QUESTION
I do not want to sell it. This machine is a absolute keeper, but I am still curious on what the value would be of this machine.
Besides taking the whole thing apart, cleaning all parts and fixing/replacing broken parts. I did the following works to my Pinbot:
- New CPR playfield and plastics
- New GI wiring and sockets
- New Rubbers and Flipper buttons
- Fully fitted out with Cliffy protectors, post sleeves, ball guides and carbon post bases.
- Sanded, repaired, re-painted cabinet, finished with 3 layers of clear (acrylic automotive paint)
- Sand blasted and re-painted legs, apron and coin door
- Rebuild of all pop bumpers
- CPU board by dumbass
- Displays and display board by dumbass
- New decals
- Replaced all coil sleeves
- New ramps (blue ramp and flip ramp)
- Replaced all metal ball guide flaps with new blue steel ones
- New shooter springs
- LED lights (except for 1251 flashers)
I probably forgot to list a few other things, but pretty much everything I’ve done is listed here
I’m curious to find out what it’s worth
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey Vin-Bot, she is absolutely beautiful. It's nice to see PinBot getting some love. Add an Inkochnito's Bridge Board to complete (and save) your pin. With Victor's System 11a board installed, you can sell this pin for $4000 all day long.

#5131 2 years ago

So it turns out the entire column is down. i tried every switch. I opened up the Backglass and there was a LOT of heat emanating from it. So much that my top left score display came unglued from the hotglue holding it in place. The column of ceramics were very hot to the touch as well as the transistors to the right. No fuse is out and I’m not sure what to do next. The heat issue is making me nervous.

8349597D-9E65-43B3-ABBB-081BBAE00A19 (resized).jpeg8349597D-9E65-43B3-ABBB-081BBAE00A19 (resized).jpeg
#5132 2 years ago

So it turns out the entire column is down. i tried every switch. I opened up the Backglass and there was a LOT of heat emanating from it. So much that my top left score display came unglued from the hotglue holding it in place. The column of ceramics were very hot to the touch as well as the transistors to the right. No fuse is out and I’m not sure what to do next. The heat issue is making me nervous.
[quoted image]

The heat from the resistors is normal.

#5133 2 years ago

Just got a Pinbot - my first project pin. Replacing the battery holder (put it off board) and replacing a flipper link got me basic operation. Player displayers 3 and 4 are out so my first plan is to replace glass displays with LED display from wolfpac (just received) so I can work through diagnostics. Boards seem OK. Playfield not bad - likely had mylar on for its entire life - although every insert has some bubbling under the mylar. Lots of info in this club thread for me to learn from. Looking forward to getting this guy back to where it plays nicely.

IMG_0382 (resized).jpgIMG_0382 (resized).jpgIMG_0383 (resized).jpgIMG_0383 (resized).jpgIMG_0384 (resized).jpgIMG_0384 (resized).jpgIMG_0385 (resized).jpgIMG_0385 (resized).jpg
#5134 2 years ago

So it turns out the entire column is down. i tried every switch.

O.K.
Now you need to determine if the problem is in the boards or in the playfield wiring.
See 5.9.2 in Pinwiki for the test procedure.

https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_System_9_-_11#Switch_Matrix_Row_and_Column_Testing

1 week later
#5136 2 years ago

Would anyone trade there pinbot for my Excalibur and my triple action? Would have to be on California

#5137 2 years ago

Hi my fellow Pinbot fans! One simple question for today…3 ball play per game or 5? With the brutality of Pinbot side lanes, I have set it up for 5 ball play. This seems to allow a good rhythm toward having a decent game. After all Pinbot, I thought we were supposed to work together to control the universe!
Happy gaming!

#5138 2 years ago
Quoted from DanielM:

Hi my fellow Pinbot fans! One simple question for today…3 ball play per game or 5? With the brutality of Pinbot side lanes, I have set it up for 5 ball play. This seems to allow a good rhythm toward having a decent game. After all Pinbot, I thought we were supposed to work together to control the universe!
Happy gaming!

Mine is set on 5.
But all my games are set to 5 ball, since I stink as a player.
It's your game, set it up the way you like it.

#5139 2 years ago

I have mine set at 3, but I took the timer off the drop targets. This has been a good compromise for play-ability.

#5140 2 years ago

I have mine set up as 3 and I have the difficulty settings on hardest too. My game also has no post in between the flippers..

I like it to be hard, so it’s A: more rewarding when you play a good game and B: since it’s harder, over time it will keep me interested in playing the game over and over again, trying to beat my previous best

Funny enough.. often my best games are the ones where I pretty much immediately drained the first ball or 2 and got all of my score with the last ball and extra balls. I’m curious if this is something that happens to others out here too.

#5141 2 years ago

Mine is set to 3 ball but is running the PEMBOT code with the ball saver.

#5142 2 years ago

Is anyone making grid overlays?

#5143 2 years ago

I recently installed some of Cliffy's flipper ball guides. For me this made a huge difference in gameplay. I can now consistently get the bonus multiplier shot, usually 4 times in a row (unless the ball doesn't make its way to the right inlane). I did not realize how much affect the ball hop had on shots. Such an improvement for my particular machine.

My experience is similar to Vin-bot's. If you drain twice quicky, on the third ball you have the opportunity to get an extra ball. It really gets you to focus to try and make a comeback and fight for that high score. Now with the new flipper ball guides, I can make that left ramp/loop shot much more consistently without the ball hop on the transition from guide to flipper. Being able to make this shot consistently allows you to have much better control of the game. You can easily and purposefully score the extra ball when it's lit by simply making this shot and using the flipper buttons to light the extra ball in the right inlane (not that the ball always ends up here lol). I have the machine on the 3 ball settings, too.

My next attempt at an improvement is to remove the mylar. The mylar is having a significant affect on ball movement, especially when it's moving slow. Some areas have overlapping mylar, and it is annoying how it affects the game. I am really leary of removing it, but I think I am going to try the freeze method. I also want to install a playfield protector, since clear coating is out of the question.

1 week later
#5144 2 years ago

Always 3 ball for all the games that are standard. 5 ball for EMs. I just feel that keeping the chops honed in for 3 ball is best for being ready for leagues and tournaments.

#5145 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Is anyone making grid overlays?

I have seem them somewhere but am sure it was someone that made it themselves for their restore.

On a side note does anyone know where to find the colored sticker that goes on top of the visor stand up target carriage?

#5147 2 years ago

Anyone have a source for the yellow rectangle standup target?

#5148 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_spidey:

Anyone have a source for the yellow rectangle standup target?

The complete switch itself is out of stock everywhere I looked. Same goes for just the yellow target face. However, pinball life has a similar switch. You would need to measure the target face to see if its the same. If it is the same, you would also need to remove the mounting bracket.

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-yellow-rectangle-standup-target.html

Another option is to replace all of the targets with these translucent targets from pinball-mods:

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-yellow-rectangle-standup-target.html

There is pictures of this earlier in this thread.

#5149 2 years ago

Quick question, had my game on last night during the Super Bowl and out of the blue I heard a loud clicking noise and went to find my Pin-Bot playfield dark and my displays all garbled. I immediately turn it off waited a few minutes and turned it back on and got an IRQ error, so I powered it back off pulled the back glass and checked all the connections didn't find anything out of the ordinary. Turn it back on and everything worked again???? Is this something to be concerned about or just a random fluke thing???

#5150 2 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

Quick question, had my game on last night during the Super Bowl and out of the blue I heard a loud clicking noise and went to find my Pin-Bot playfield dark and my displays all garbled. I immediately turn it off waited a few minutes and turned it back on and got an IRQ error, so I powered it back off pulled the back glass and checked all the connections didn't find anything out of the ordinary. Turn it back on and everything worked again???? Is this something to be concerned about or just a random fluke thing???

Original power supply?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
There are 6,055 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 122.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-fans-and-owners-club/page/103?hl=jjga and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.