(Topic ID: 235606)

Pinbot errors

By doublerunner

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hello. I recently purchased a pinbot machine, less than a week ago. Played fine when I tested it and it played fine for the first 2 days. 3 nights ago I was having a particularly great first ball and during play of the ball the back glass displays started flickering, then some of the lights on the playfield as well. Then all the functions stopped..... no flippers, bumpers, etc. It was getting late so I turned it off hoping it was just a glitch that would not happen again. Now I have a few things happening. Turn on the machine and get various messages. "IRQ Failure" or "adjust switch left outlane" or "adjust switch right outlane" and another that never displays completely but best I can make out is "U 26 ROM".

Sometimes the game starts fine and can play for a while before the flickering and error messages start. Sometimes I can't get the game to start at all

Usually the music keeps playing through everything

I tried replacing the three AA batteries in the back glass and this helped for 1 day.... then back to the same thing. I've looked for loose connectors under the play field but can't really see anything

#2 5 years ago

Give all the gray ribbon cable connectors a firm press. If problem persists, give all socketed chips a firm press. If problem persists, head over to pinwiki for more info.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-errors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.