• Latest reply 6 years ago by RCA1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PINBOT (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

Hi guys can you tell me what could be the issue here its a pic of it....easy fix or just to be replaced?

PINBOT (resized).jpgPINBOT (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

ribbon cable could be upside down at one end.

#3 6 years ago

Are the lower two player displays and the credit/match display working at all, or are they completely out?
Wondering if you just happened to get your photo when they were not showing anything, or if they don't work at all.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Are the lower two player displays and the credit/match display working at all, or are they completely out?
Wondering if you just happened to get your photo when they were not showing anything, or if they don't work at all.

The pics are from a seller those on the bottom are out

#5 6 years ago

Try ribbon cable first, could be on wrong or need replaced.

6 months later
#6 6 years ago

Help me understand why Displays 1-2 are 26 pin and the bottoms 3-4 are 20 pin...???? Looking to get a pinbot displays working correctly. THX>

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from NicToria:

Help me understand why Displays 1-2 are 26 pin and the bottoms 3-4 are 20 pin...???? Looking to get a pinbot displays working correctly. THX>

Displays 1 and 2 are 14 segment alphanumeric displays. Displays 3 and 4 are 7 segment numeric displays.

#8 6 years ago

Hey THX Grumpy.......so when using another pins display. I have to put them in their correct spots.. ? 1-1-----3-3.... I used Firepower 2 while testing and was concerned about the larger ribbons in 1-2 vs Smaller connectors in 3-4.....And if the were in the correct spots.. THX> NT>
Had some missing segments in 1-2 and wondering if it was display issues.. Ribbons. Boards...

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from NicToria:

I used Firepower 2

Firepower 2 has numeric only displays. Those will not work properly in the upper display locations on Pinbot where you need alphanumeric displays that also show letters. The lower two Pinbot displays are numeric only.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-display-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.