(Topic ID: 107218)

Pinbot Display needed. 5762-10933-00 Any used ones?

By inhomearcades

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinlink
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo.jpg
photo.jpg
pinbot display.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Hey guys,

I picked up a pinbot at expo and one of the numeric displays is not working now. Does anyone have a used one available? It is part number 5762-10933-00 which is the player 3 display. Hoping someone has one sitting around collecting dust.

#2 5 years ago

I may have a used set, but not sure which displays were good vs bad. Let me get back to ya.

#3 5 years ago

awesome thanks. I am hoping someone upgraded to led and saved their old ones. I hate to spend 200 bucks because one display is out. However I don't know if it is worth it to do, the game will be on location at HQ which means it will be on and played all the damn time.

#4 5 years ago

I upgraded to green LEDs because I got PinBot with one dead display and another on its way out. Loved the green color too (xpin display).

#5 5 years ago

Dang just checked, the Player 3 display was the flaky one and Player 4 was totally bad. My only good displays are the alpha numeric Player 1 and 2 and the ball/credit display.

#6 5 years ago

Ugh, my luck continues. Thank you for checking on yours.

#7 5 years ago

Yeah, sorry I couldn't help. Hope my old pinbot is doing well for ya.

#8 5 years ago

I am pretty sure I have the display. I bought new LED's and I have one working numeric, one working alpha numeric, one working display for ball in play/credit and working driver board. Are you just interested in the numeric? I will check in the morning and compare the part number to make sure it is the same.

Al

#9 5 years ago

I have one. I believe it is working. Lmk if nothing pans out. I believe i can test it on my taxi to make sure it works.

5 months later
#10 4 years ago

Not to high jack the thread but if the buyer found a display I'm also looking for one. I believe it was my player 3 also. Numbers I'm swing on the back are 10933-00
Thanks

#11 4 years ago

I did end up finding one, if your patient you will too. Good luck

1 week later
#12 4 years ago

I too am in need of a C-10866 alpha-numeric display for the Pinbot project I am starting. Mine is working but it sure doesn't look as good as the others. Can't really afford to spend the money for an LED set as I'm probably going to have to spring for new plastics, stencil set, vortex ramp and all the little stuff that is usually required.

I suppose I'll be upside down on this one by the time I'm finished.(just like my other ones)

Any help is appreciated.

pinbot display.jpg
#13 4 years ago

I will check when I get home today because I replaced my displays with the Xpin displays. However, I think I had problems with the numeric displays.

By the way, calling these "Player 3" displays isn't technically correct, is it? Aren't all four displays used for all four players?

#14 4 years ago

Thanks Sparky, I appreciate it.

Technically I wouldn't think you would refer to these as "player_" displays.
They are either alpha-numeric or numeric.

#15 4 years ago

I'm looking for a numeric display for pinbot as well. Anyone ?

#16 4 years ago

The one I have is alpha-numeric for either the top left or top right. The manual says it should be display glass 5670-10873-00. However, mine is 5769-10874-00. It has the warranty sticker with the correct game number for Pinbot (549), so I know it came from a Pinbot.

Anyway, that's the one I have, and I only have one.

#17 4 years ago

PM Sent

5 months later
#18 4 years ago

I am also looking for a numeric display for Pinbot (Player 3 display). Mine just went out last week, of course as soon as people come over to play it goes out. If anyone can help me out it would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

photo.jpg

#19 4 years ago

Hoping to get lucky here.....

#20 4 years ago

http://www.pbresource.com/display.html

Solider the new glass in. Takes about 10 min after cutting off the old display. And using a solider sucker to remove the old displays pins.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from erak:

http://www.pbresource.com/display.html
Solider the new glass in. Takes about 10 min after cutting off the old display. And using a solider sucker to remove the old displays pins.

Thanks. I am looking for the full player 3 display. I'm sure someone has one, just a matter of them seeing this post.

#22 4 years ago

Anyone have an extra??

#23 4 years ago

Still looking for a player 3 display for pinbot.

To be clear, I am looking to pay for one not just a free handout. Thanks!

photo.JPG

#24 4 years ago

ok last bump.. No one wants my money?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside