Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DumbAss
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

ordered the anypin DMD+ nvram from pl to upgrade pinbot and high speed to not take batteries but didn't research first because was drinking and the price seemed reasonable. Anybody know if it is compatible with them, or have ever used them ? ive never done this before and wonder if i ordered the right product.

#2 1 year ago

I don't see why not

Introducing anyPin DMD+ NVRAM Battery Eliminator. The low cost version of anyPin NVRAM that will work in all DMD pinball machines manufactured up to 2006*, *PLUS* Williams/Bally System 9, System 11, Bally 6803 and Data East games that originally used 6116 RAM. Any game that originally used either 6116, 6264 or 62256 RAM will work with an anyPin DMD+!

https://www.pinballlife.com/anypin-dmd-nvram-battery-eliminator.html

#3 1 year ago

The way I read that is "No", as those are not DMD games.
Seems like the original universal version is what you would want.

Edit, the more I read the full description, the more it sounds contradictory.
OP, maybe email them and ask.

#4 1 year ago

will do, thanks for the input. was hoping someone has already used them. the add was very confusing now that i read it sober .Hopefully learned my drinking lesson.

#5 1 year ago

Pinbot shipped with System 11a or System 11A CPU boards. Both these boards support only 6116.

You must have the NVRAM configured to support 6116. The image on Pinball Life is small but it looks like the jumper is configured for 6264. The board itself looks to support 6116 but you will have to remove the 6264 jumper and install the 6116 jumper.

The actual CPU board in your machine may differ. A lot of boards were swapped between machines so the board in your machine will dictate whether or not it is directly support.

Unfortunately there are a few variables here that interact with each other. You will need to see what you have and what you get to figure out direct compatibility or if some modifications are required.

Contact Pinball Life or Rob Anthony if you want to be sure. The above is an assessment based on public information and images. I have no direct experience with this product.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-and-high-speed-tech-info and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.