(Topic ID: 181293)

Pinblade templates

By hawkmoon77

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

All of my machines have pinblades except for my WOZ and that makes it seem like the WOZ is missing something. But I'm not thrilled with the available options for WOZ pinblades. I thought I'd design my own.

Before I redesign the wheel, does anyone have a Photoshop file that I can use as a sizing template? Even if it is for a stern game, I could use it as a start and adjust accordingly for the WOZ. Just thought I'd ask before I went down that road.

#4 7 years ago

I've poured over many many behind the scenes pictures from the original movie and would like to mirror the original backdrops in a way that doesn't require copyrighted material.

From what i see, the backdrops were fairly generic (rolling hills, dark skies, trees behind a fence...) But when they added the actual set in front of it, it gave the proper depth. I think that would work for WOZ too. There is just enough in munchkin land that rolling hills behind it would add depth. There are just enough trees in the apple orchard that a dark sky and distant apple trees would set them off.

From a Photoshop perspective, I'm capable but not an expert -- so I'll definitely keep you in mind should the need arise. The only thing I'm somewhat unsure of is proper sizing (for layout and cutting). I'm sure some trial and error will be required, but if there existed a blank template for initial sizing, I figured I'd start there.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinblade-templates?tu=hawkmoon77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.