Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by teekee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Just want to give a shout out to pinbits.com.
    I ordered a TZ gumball LED kit (which is a mandatory mod in my opinion, now it's in) and finally installed it a few months after it arrived. One of the white LEDs (out of 4) didn't work. It still gives a good amount of light due to the brightness of the LEDs. Anyway I contacted Pam at pinbits and 4 days later a new board arrives in Australia. Wow.
    Not only is the quality of their stuff amazing (I have their IJ lighting mods), their customer service based on this (and prior dealings as well) is absolutely top notch.

#2 9 years ago

Pam and Martin are the best. One of my favorite vendors.

2 months later
    #3 9 years ago

I just ordered some stuff from Pam and Martin. I must say of all the vendors I have purchased from they sure are the BEST when it comes to low shipping charges.

#4 9 years ago

Excellent products and top notch customer service. Recommended!

#5 9 years ago

Agreed, I have delt with Pam on an issue before and they made it right and then some so fast, great people..great products..

7 months later
    #6 8 years ago

Want to give a big shout out to Pam at Pinbits. I placed a relatively small order while they were shut down recently for a few weeks. I knew that shipping wouldn't occur until around the 20th of April. I e-mailed Pam around the 24th, asking if I could add something to the order if it hadn't shipped yet.

She replied apologizing profusely that they had overlooked getting my order together and shipping out right away and included the item I wanted added at no charge.

Now that is customer service! Thanks Pam and Pinbits!!

Reg

#7 8 years ago

I also have experienced several examples of great customer service from Pam. I will continue to use them as much as possible.

#8 8 years ago

Yes, these guys are awesome people. I inquired about something I needed that was out of stock and Pam got back to me, was honest, and told me they would not have it back in stock for at least a few months and promptly sent me what I needed for free because she had a set that she couldn't sell laying around. Top, top, top notch people in my book.

#9 8 years ago

yup they are some of the best people in this hobby period. We are lucky to have people like them. Buy with confidence! love me some pinbits!!

#10 8 years ago

Pinbits is definitely a great vendor... not sure why some slam Marcos and Mad??? I'm sure there must be a good reason but personally I have never had an issue with either one of those vendors.

#11 8 years ago

I just bought a single item off Pinbits. It was delivered to the UK within a week!

Outstanding service as ever

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Pinbits is definitely a great vendor... not sure why some slam Marcos and Mad??? I'm sure there must be a good reason but personally I have never had an issue with either one of those vendors.

Not a problem with Marcos other than their outrageous shipping charges to Canada and will now only use them as a last resort, and only if I need the part right away, otherwise, I just wait until some other shop has the part available. MAD, never done business with them...never will. Based upon the many reported screw-over jobs they pull on folks outside the US.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bigbossfan:

MAD, never done business with them...never will. Based upon the many reported screw-over jobs they pull on folks outside the US.

Yes, I have read some of this and find it hard to believe from my many experiences but it must be an outside-the-USA-thing... Mad is one of the first places I look for things. Their prices seem very reasonable on most things in stock. I just wish they had more things in stock!

Marcos always seem to have a lot of the harder to find items... not always cheap!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbitsgreat-customer-service and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.