(Topic ID: 18128)

Pinbits Tron plastics protectors new pics

By Cliffy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dsc00105.jpg
    PB-rt-sling1.jpg
    PB-lt-sling1.jpg
    PB-slings4.jpg
    PB-slings3.jpg
    PB-slings1.jpg
    PB-upper-rt-low3.jpg
    PB-upper-rt-low1.jpg
    PB-zen1.jpg
    PB-recog1.jpg
    PB-drops2.jpg
    PB-drops1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cliffy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

So one of my pals from Pinbits was over today fitting redesigned protectors. He also swapped in a better (imho) yellow for the left sling and added certain LED's to the blue side to really make it balance well with the left side. What a difference! We also decided to move the upper right protector to the bottom of the stack. It functions better there and gets a better hit from the GI lighting. The recognizer plastic has also seen a big redesign. Pretty much the only ones he didn't have to change are the left drop target protector and the Zen plastic. Oh and the pop bumper identity disc stacks only had one slight change. Here come the pics! Oh and contact pinbits.com for this stuff, not me

PB-drops1.jpgPB-drops1.jpg PB-drops2.jpgPB-drops2.jpg PB-recog1.jpgPB-recog1.jpg PB-zen1.jpgPB-zen1.jpg PB-upper-rt-low1.jpgPB-upper-rt-low1.jpg PB-upper-rt-low3.jpgPB-upper-rt-low3.jpg

#2 11 years ago

And the rest, including the slings-

PB-slings1.jpgPB-slings1.jpg PB-slings3.jpgPB-slings3.jpg PB-slings4.jpgPB-slings4.jpg PB-lt-sling1.jpgPB-lt-sling1.jpg PB-rt-sling1.jpgPB-rt-sling1.jpg

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from DugFreez:

Cliffy, I'm really hoping you or Martin grab an X-men right out of the gate so the two of you can do your thing and make it "bullet proof before it's busted". That sounds like a good slogan for what you two do.

LOL! I like it Doug Can't say from Martin's side but for me I'm pretty doubtful an X-Men will show up here quickly. Number one, I am out of ROOM! Numero dos, it'll depend on local buds and you know how long it can take to get a friend to lend a brand new game to a mad scientist

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Got a pic with LED's and protectors and low lighting?

Martin does. I'll get some from him and yes it looks like a Christmas tree in the dark

1 week later
    #24 11 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

just curious if these plastics are UV reactive??

Yes. A UV led is included in the kit for the blue sling but you could add others for even more intense glow effects. The kit is $45. The pop bumper identity disc dress kit is $39 and is also flourescent.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Luckily for you I am getting an X-Men (Wolverine) and happen to be fond of Mad Scientists

Uh oh. Looks like I better get Ricci's Tron LE back to him so I have room!

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

it's a little too yellow over the left side which is more orange right?

Mmmm.. no, not really. Clu is more yellow. Baddies are orange, Flynn and good guys are blue. I guess they made Clu yellow to make him stand out from the rest of the baddies.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Hi Cliffy, any idea when the pop bumper kits will be available again? Those look really nice!

While I can't speak directly for Martin and Pam I can say they have the stock and I'm sure the laser is busy running several hours a day I always suggest emailing them directly when things show out of stock as they may have simply not had time to update their pages. Always use [email protected] and please be patient as I do know they've been swamped with requests

1 month later
    #38 11 years ago

Saturday was the big show day and many of us got way behind on emails. They have them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cliffy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbits-tron-plastics-protectors-new-pics?tu=cliffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.