Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Kobaja
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider G-P-E.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago

Just tossing this one out there --
    I have run into this sort of thing with a few of my own emails to customers.
    I have a few customers that place orders or send emails asking questions, etc -- I reply but all emails are rejected by their email server.
    No way to remedy this so these emails remain seemingly unanswered.

One suggestion --
    If you don't get an answer from somebody - please try a different email server.

3 weeks later
    #22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kobaja:

- Frankly, their server is not my problem. My server is my problem and that is in order.

Wow! OK, so don't even try?
    I have run into case after case where my email server works just fine but my email replies to a customer are blocked at the customer's end for various reasons (often mailbox full). They blame me for not replying when it is the customer's end causing the problem. I mention to try another email source above and got *that* for an reply?!
    I certainly hope you don't ask for help on newsgroups/forums and reply like this when help is offered.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider G-P-E.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbits-not-replying-to-messages?tu=G-P-E and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.