Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinside_forum_281670_182276 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_281667_182273 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 1 year ago

Last time I checked, there even was a pinbits2 website, I would not order from any of the two sites at this point. But I don't think either sites work anymore (I can't connect using my cell anyway). If people can still order, I guess everything just keeps on going by itself?

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from rx3:

Never in a million years would I think they were rip-offs. After coming across this thread, I was tempted to stop by, but then "chickened" out thinking that would be really weird.

I don't think a majority of people assume that they are rip-offs, not at all in fact. But they just went off the radar - it could be for many reasons! If you were to stop by, they should know that a lot of people here would gladly take some parts off of them. They may as well liquidate whatever they still have in stock if they are no longer in business.

5 months later
    #27 1 year ago

Anyone knows how to reach out to either Martin or Pam? Or know what is going on with the pinbits.com business? I just tried it, and it seems it will operate on some other platform.. maybe the biz was sold off.

2 weeks later
    #30 1 year ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

I spoke to a mutual friend a while back and he said Martin and Pam are fine. I miss seeing them at the shows but I’m sure they were a lot of work for what was at most just a side gig. Great folks tho, hopefully whatever they’re up to these days is making them happy.

I think it's been said a few times on at least a couple of threads, but there's a way to end doing business and let customers know. And not leave a website active so that people actually ordered stuff through it at one point, without any reply. I also know someone tried to mimic their website, probably to get some folks to send in their orders so they could take their payments. So informing clients and closing the website should have been the obvious thing to do.

3 months later
    #36 1 year ago

Pin_Fandango got to actually contact Martin. Was not easy and required some detective work! I would follow up with him.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbits-appears-to-be-unresponsive?tu=Saltimbanco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.