Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Supadave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Roadshow2nd.jpg
600%20White-637.jpg
Roadshow.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I've started a list over at: http://www.pinballtoppers.com/Roadshow.html for a second run on these toppers. I've been getting quite a bit of emails asking about it and after some planning it has become possible. Before I start in on making them I would like to get a general idea of how many I may need to make so I created a sign up list. Just follow the link and insert your email address to be added to the list and I'll email everyone to let them know how it's coming along. The same as I did for the Congo topper and that worked out nice.

Pre-Order Option is here: http://www.pinballtoppers.com/Roadshow-Pre-Order.html

Thanks
David
www.pinballtoppers.com

Roadshow.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Great topper - i love mine.

#3 5 years ago

Have this also. Looks great and well built. David was great to deal with.

Just wish he would make a new run of Earthshaker toppers. Got my E.S. after those were all gone.

#4 5 years ago

Thanks for those that have signed up. That helps for sure.

David

#5 5 years ago

Sign me up on the imaginary ES topper list!

#6 5 years ago

I'm in. Looks cool

#7 5 years ago

I signed up, right after I popped a gravol from watching the vid...

#8 5 years ago

Awesome topper for RS.

Saw the one you did for LW3 below--thinking it could also be adapted for HSII with a few changes...thoughts on this or anything else planned for HSII?

600%20White-637.jpg

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Awesome topper for RS.
Saw the one you did for LW3 below--thinking it could also be adapted for HSII with a few changes...thoughts on this or anything else planned for HSII?

I'm making a few more of these as well but it will be redone. The bottom base will only be half as thick, and i'm dropping the Lethal Weapon 3 decal since it's right there on the backglass already. This new one would make a better retro fit for HSII.

#10 5 years ago

When will the RS ones be ready, and are people on the list getting first dibs?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

When will the RS ones be ready, and are people on the list getting first dibs?

No, that just gives me an idea of how many to plan on making. Once I get an idea, I'll open up a page for pre-order folks. There are several that are emailing and just wanting to pay now and have first dibs. When I start that, then I just line folks up in the order that the pre-orders come in and yes, those folks who pay will get theirs first. It worked great for Congo so I'm just doing it the same way for Roadshow.

David

3 weeks later
#12 5 years ago

I sent this Pre-order link to everyone that signed up and gave them a week to pre-order. Now I'm offering it up to the public. If you want to get in on this second run you can. Thanks

Pre-Order Option is here: http://www.pinballtoppers.com/Roadshow-Pre-Order.html

1 week later
#13 5 years ago

Less than 10 left for this run.. Just a reminder to anyone wanting one.

2 weeks later
#14 5 years ago

Just a quick update,

Work is moving along and shipping will begin soon. Due to my daily work schedule I don't get as much time to work on them as I would like. I try to hit them hard on the weekends. I'll be shipping them out 10 at a time. Here is the first 10 in progress. I should be getting in the sign pieces today and will hopefully have some going out on Monday.

David

4 weeks later
#15 5 years ago

Hi I wanted to post another quick update. I have the first batch done and set to ship. They will be starting out the door beginning tomorrow and Saturday. It's amazing how you think you can estimate a due date on something then life intervenes, or you realize you're missing one certain size screw that pretty much stops your whole day production. So many pieces to the puzzle and all it takes is one missing piece to hold you up. My current snag is that I lost the ability to print the nice double sided manuals I usually send with my work. I could have shipped these a week ago but I've been trying to get manuals printed. I am trying one last attempt today and if it doesn't work then I'm afraid the first handful will not have manuals. Here is a link to the PDF version however. If you ordered a topper, take a look at it. http://www.pinballtoppers.com/files/manuals/Roadshow_Topper_Manual.pdf

There is a lot more that goes into making these than what one might think. Making a few isn't so bad but trying to create some type of order out of the chaos of mass amounts of units is difficult. I can't even begin to imagine the nightmare of trying to produce something as complex as a whole pinball machine. I salute all those makers out there as they must keep a full stock of Excedrin in their cabinets.

3 months later
#16 4 years ago

Superdave, any chance you will be doing a 3rd run or have a topper from the second run left?
Thanks,
Sijcolo

1 week later
#17 4 years ago

Not at the moment Sijcolo. I have too many projects and not enough time. I keep adding more to the second run it seems every week. Building as I go. If you want to be added to the build list, PM me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside