(Topic ID: 27942)

Pinballtoppers.com - Speaker Light Kits business change..

By Supadave

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 621 posts
  • 158 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Supadave
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
    Sample.jpg
    961029_10202779876729649_1835950397_n.jpg
    AdvertST800Sample.jpg
    startrek.jpg
    sample-390.jpg
    sample.jpg
    Screen_shot_2013-08-02_at_10.26.29_PM..png
    IMG_1528.JPG
    METLE-Speaker.jpg
    topper-lights-METLE.jpg
    image.jpg
    cp.jpg
    star_wars.jpg
    20130724_193024_resized.jpg
    20130724_193003_resized.jpg

There are 621 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
    #601 10 years ago

Just installed the latest set of speaker lights. Definitely what is needed to make the METLE grill pop.

topper-lights-METLE.jpgtopper-lights-METLE.jpg METLE-Speaker.jpgMETLE-Speaker.jpg

#602 10 years ago

I took the grills out and used a different 'graphic', but the LED kit looks great! I've kept it on red the whole time... IMG_1528.JPGIMG_1528.JPG

#604 10 years ago

Uploads are crawling right now.

Screen_shot_2013-08-02_at_10.26.29_PM..pngScreen_shot_2013-08-02_at_10.26.29_PM..png

#605 10 years ago
    Quoted from DugFreez:

Looks good. You gotta love that Tron translite.
    I don't think I've seen any pics of an IJ4 kit installed. It would be appreciated if you can.

Yep!!! As soon as I get them put in.

2 months later
    #606 10 years ago

Update 10/16 - Added new acrylics to site, South Park, Iron Man updated acrylics and Coming Soon Star Trek light kits and acrylics.

Added South Park acrylics to the site, also an updated version of the Iron Man acrylics.

Star Trek acrylics and light kit will be added very shortly to the site. The mounting method for this one is a little different and our kits WILL fit but will require some additional hardware (included) so be sure to pay attention when ordering a light kit for Star Trek. We will be including the additional hardware needed in the kit. The kit will be on display this weekend at the Chicago Expo as well as the new acrylic design.

David
    www.pinballtoppers.com

sample.jpgsample.jpg sample-390.jpgsample-390.jpg
    #607 10 years ago

Here is a shot of the Star Trek. You can see it on display at the Chicago Expo this weekend if you happen to be around. It's located in the tournament area. I should have them ready to go on Monday next week.

startrek.jpgstartrek.jpg
    #608 10 years ago
    Quoted from Supadave:

Here is a shot of the Star Trek. You can see it on display at the Chicago Expo this weekend if you happen to be around. It's located in the tournament area. I should have them ready to go on Monday next week.

That looks great!!!

#609 10 years ago

Speaker Light Kit and Design for Star Trek Pro and Premium is now available.

http://pinballtoppers.com/STERN.html

AdvertST800Sample.jpgAdvertST800Sample.jpg

#610 10 years ago

I great picture of the Star Trek kit taken by Orange Photography at Expo last week.

http://bit.ly/1ifdq1f

5 months later
    #611 9 years ago

Time to do a bump on this old thread.

Here's a nice high quality picture a customer sent of our newest design. Censored (shown here) and uncensored can both be found here:

http://pinballtoppers.com/STERN.html

961029_10202779876729649_1835950397_n.jpg961029_10202779876729649_1835950397_n.jpg
    3 weeks later
    #612 9 years ago

Here is something cool for all of you ColorDMD SIGMA owners. Control the color with our speaker light kits and watch them color change in sync. Very cool

Color DMD Info: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cable-to-connect-colordmd-sigma-to-speaker-light-kits10-shipped

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/IoNtwVxzKxw?autoplay=1&rel=0

#613 9 years ago
    Quoted from Supadave:

, $64.00 for a base kit with 1 acrylic set of your choice, and acrylic sets

What do people think the best color acrylic is for Xmen ? I believe either Red or Blue are the choices . Any photos

#614 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

What do people think the best color acrylic is for Xmen ? I believe either Red or Blue are the choices . Any photos

We do have Red, Blue, and Silver Mirror. I don't think you would be disappointed with any of the three to be honest but we tend to sell more blue than anything.

#615 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

You can get mirrored on X-Men too. That's what I went with (to match my Avengers that came with them) and I love how it looks. I have a Wolverine so the mirroring carries right down from the backglass and looks really sharp.

#616 9 years ago

I am anxiously waiting to order my kit and acrylic for Mustang

I assume I need the mounting kit like ST ?

#617 9 years ago

I know MN, they are on their way, once I get them in stock, I'll update the website. For those that may not have seen the Mustang, here is what it will be.

Sample.jpgSample.jpg

#618 9 years ago

I've also been meaning to mention my love for the Star Trek kit. It is glorious. I originally really wanted an LE, but couldn't afford it. A great deal on a premium popped up and I was able to swing. The speaker panel was one of the things I really loved about the LE and knew I would miss. But I gotta say, adding the light kit and acrylics that you guys came up with, I like mine even more than what's on the LE. I really love the design and how it is more subtle than some of the other designs. It blends in perfectly with the machine and looks stock. Many people at MGC commented on it and thought it was one of the premium stock upgrades over the pro. I also love my Avengers and X-Men kits, but the Star Trek really takes the cake. Keep up the good work!

#619 9 years ago

Thanks for the awesome words Jedi. It's always nice to hear those things.

#620 9 years ago
    Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I assume I need the mounting kit like ST ?

Mustang (Pro) would use the same mounting hardware as Star Trek (LE).

I'm anxiously awaiting to see if the Mustang Premium or LE use something different for the speaker mounting.

3 weeks later
    #621 9 years ago

Update 5/15 - Pinballtoppers.com no longer selling speaker light kits directly. Due to my already busy schedule I am unable to continue this portion of my business and I am transferring control of the kits over to Doug aka Pinsider "Dugfreez" of www.speakerlightkits.com. He and I have been building these together since the beginning so it's the same product just under a new roof. I'll gladly answer questions or offer help on any kits you purchased through pinballtoppers.com but I will no longer be carrying them. I'm hoping this will give me time to work on getting toppers back in stock that some of you have been emailing me and demanding me for. RS topper is coming along great for those who are invested. see pic

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

Thanks
    David
    www.pinballtoppers.com

There are 621 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballtopperscom-new-product-light-kits/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.