• 62 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lemonhalf
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How excited are you to play a POTC ?”

• Super excited - PinabllSTAR's parties are the BOMB - I think of nothing else ! 8 votes
    28%
  • YES ! Looking forward to getting away from my wife / kids for the day and playing pinball ! 3 votes
    10%
  • Somewhat, too far for me to travel but I'll be watching for the reviews for sure ! 14 votes
    48%
  • No thanks, I'd rahter get lectured by Richie Wrench at 2am about powder coated coin doors ! 4 votes
    14%

(29 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A1DF2ED1-2F09-45E9-A203-0A0D2520098E (resized).jpeg
2480D2AB-558F-4F87-8357-54F3F432CD44 (resized).jpeg
1EFEF7D7-EFF9-493D-A9D4-B91D99B3F29C (resized).jpeg
EE833C23-C074-4763-96A8-F3B85A30F4DF (resized).jpeg
A5DEBD00-25D3-4695-B7A6-E006F3E041A5 (resized).jpeg
45684EFC-850A-4FAD-BBB1-B51618EE6836 (resized).jpeg
3D90EC10-9832-4EDC-AD4C-8E94E51ABE0A (resized).jpeg
A06A2982-5513-43F8-B2EA-B3042A85ACAC (resized).jpeg
15C13CBB-CCF7-46D0-B7E7-771E9E50DE12 (resized).jpeg
A8A7F32C-9D6C-4D14-90CF-CBD984EE48B3 (resized).jpeg
336903A8-A1D3-4A0C-9626-9C4F636D46DF (resized).jpeg
B8254A22-9663-4958-B5E7-B77D1B0B3188 (resized).jpeg
01DC6516-6B6F-4583-A88E-6100DF6AF7AD (resized).jpeg
B85431B4-1627-4176-98B7-F01C407CFD72 (resized).jpeg
E4451510-2E0B-41D7-B3BE-405B34EF4707 (resized).jpeg
DA48CF91-636F-466F-9D53-A04C39C91597 (resized).jpeg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

PinballSTAR's JJP Pirates of the Caribbean LAUNCH PARTY - at Pinball Gallery, Malvern PA - Sat December 9th - (12 - 4pm) !

PinballSTAR has arranged to have a POTC game available to our east coast pinball friends. Like our prior reveal parties we will be at the wonderful location owned by Bill Disney - Pinball Gallery in Malvern PA...

TO ATTEND : We do need an RSVP sent to [email protected] - please put 'PIRATES PARTY' in the subject line and give us names of each person who will be attending. Even if you can't make the party to get on the list for the latest Pirates info, pictures, and ordering details email Joe at [email protected] to get on our email newsletter list ! And we are currently taking orders on all Pirates models - Standard, Limited, and Collectors Editions.

Party features :
- JJP's new game Pirates of the Caribbean will be there to play !
- Several other JJP games such as WOZ, Hobbit, and Dialed In will be on site to play - depends on Pinball Gallery game lineup at that time !
- Jersey Jack Guarnieri will be in attendance signing autographs, shaking hands / kissing babies, and of course explaining the fantastic playfield layout and gameplay of Pirates !
- The entire Pinball Gallery arcade to play - OVER 65 pinballs and arcade machines ! Stay all day / night even after the party is over.
- Door prizes given throughout the party - possible prizes are : POTC Swag, POTC Flyers, Limited Edition PinballSTAR POTC Posters and Trading Cards, and more - all signed by Jack !
- Light Food - Snacks / Drinks

Door fee for the party is $ 20 for Pinball Gallery's full day admission fee.

Pinball Gallery
81 Lancaster Ave.
Great Valley Shopping Center, Store #20
Malvern, PA 19355
(484) 693-0693

Pinball Gallery is run by Bill Disney and is located outside Philadelphia (very close to King of Prussia).
Pinball Gallery Website - CHECK IT OUT ! Look at the VIDEO TOUR !!!
http://www.pinballgallery.net

LIKE PinballSTAR's Facebook page for the latest info on the POTC game :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PinballSTAR-Amusements/281515171950637

We hope to see everyone who can make it !!! Our parties are always at fun locations with tons of giveaways and great food !!!

TO ATTEND : We do need an RSVP sent to [email protected] - please put 'PIRATES PARTY' in heading and give us names of each person who will be attending.

Poll added for fun (and to of course bust Richie Wrench at every opportunity)...

Please also know we have many of the following games IN STOCK at this time that we sell - including JJP's Dialed In !

* Jersey Jack Pinball -
- Wizard of Oz - Standard, 75th Anniversary Ruby Red - IN STOCK
- The Hobbit - Standard, Limited, and Black Arrow - IN STOCK
- Dialed In - Standard, Limited, and Collector's - IN STOCK
- Pirates of the Caribbean - Standard, Limited, and Collector's - Pre-order

* Chicago Gaming Remakes -
- Medieval Madness Remake - Standard Edition - IN STOCK
- Attack From Mars Remake - Classic, Special, and Limited Editions - IN STOCK SOON !

* Spooky Pinball -
- Total Nuclear Annihilation - Pre-order (in production now)
- Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle (Pre-order coming soon - taking interested list names at this time)

* American Pinball -
- Houdini - Pre-order (production to start by end of the year)

* VP Cabs - Virtual Pinball
AS SEEN IN MAY ON ABC'S SHARK TANK ! They got a deal with Daymond John !
- Wizard - Full sized, powder coated machine with about 60 FX2 pinball tables and 100's of classic pinball tables available for download. IN STOCK
- Vertigo - Vertical upright cabinet with about 60 FX2 pinball tables and 60 classic video games - get both pinball and video games in one cabinet. Also you can upgrade the base model to get the ability to download all the classic tables too ! IN STOCK
- Vortex - Table top Vertigo model IN STOCK
Check out their website THEN CONTACT US FOR PINBALLSTAR CUSTOMER DISCOUNTED PRICING : http://www.vpcabs.com

* Chicago Gaming -
- Arcade Legends 3 - 130 classic video games including Golden Tee Golf in one cabinet http://www.arcadelegends.com/ - IN STOCK
- Ms Pac Man / Galaga video game http://www.chicago-gaming.com/pacman.php - IN STOCK
- Coffee Table Foosball - great quality, it's like a piece of furniture http://www.chicago-gaming.com/signature.php - IN STOCK

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

pinballgallery (resized).jpgpinballgallery (resized).jpg
PS Logo (resized).jpgPS Logo (resized).jpg
POTCmatrix2 (resized).jpgPOTCmatrix2 (resized).jpg
potc5 (resized).pngpotc5 (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

Dang, I wish I lived nearby. I'd be there for sure. Salt Lake City to Philadelphia is too much of a hike. Those who go are in for a good time, I'm sure.

#3 6 years ago

Gonna try to make it....

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Dang, I wish I lived nearby. I'd be there for sure. Salt Lake City to Philadelphia is too much of a hike. Those who go are in for a good time, I'm sure.

Your love of pinball should know boundries ! Come on : )

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Gonna try to make it....

Darin in the house - whoot whoot ! Always fun to see you bud !

#6 6 years ago

I might be able to attend. I'm going to hold my RSVP for now until I know 100% if I can make it. Either way, it's very exciting and thanks for putting it together.

#7 6 years ago

I might show up just to stalk Joe and give him an uncomfortably long hug while wearing knee high socks.

#8 6 years ago

I'm in.

#9 6 years ago

Would love to make it but I've got to work that day. I've already taken too many days off for pinball stuff this quarter...

What's the chance POTC will still be there after 5pm?

#10 6 years ago

Awesome! I'll be there!!! Thanks Joe and Bill for bringing the latest games to Pinball Gallery!!!

#11 6 years ago

I'll be there for sure. I was at Pinball Gallery this past weekend for the first time. Really great place.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I might show up just to stalk Joe and give him an uncomfortably long hug while wearing knee high socks.

Bring your wife too and you're more than welcome... You alone, hug, socks... on the fence on that one... : )

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Would love to make it but I've got to work that day. I've already taken too many days off for pinball stuff this quarter...
What's the chance POTC will still be there after 5pm?

Sorry the game will only be there til 5 - it's like the Stanley Cup at this point - Jack will bring it with white gloves, then be leaving with it at the end of the party... Hope you can make it !

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Bring your wife too and you're more than welcome... You alone, hug, socks... on the fence on that one... : )

... so you're telling me there's a chance...

#15 6 years ago

Please everyone - EMAIL me with 'Pirates Party' in subject to confirm your attendance - we'd like to track numbers for food, giveaways etc... and I'm not counting posts on Pinside as definates... TY ! Looking forward to showing everyone a good time... (Shut up Beezleboob you know what I mean....)

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Sorry the game will only be there til 5 - it's like the Stanley Cup at this point - Jack will bring it with white gloves, then be leaving with it at the end of the party... Hope you can make it !

I figured as much. My wife might make it (I'll tell her to email confirmation if so) but I've gotta suck it up this time and get that paper.

Thanks for all you do, Joe! So exciting to see the local pinball scene popping.

#17 6 years ago

Hi joe

I know you were looking for definites. Can we show up today if we have not rsvp. Going to try to make it but unsure.

Thx
Jim

#18 6 years ago

RSVP’d yes, added it to the calendar, and then my wife tells me we have conflicting kid activities that day and I have to play taxi. Bummed!

Have fun everyone...

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Hi joe
I know you were looking for definites. Can we show up today if we have not rsvp. Going to try to make it but unsure.
Thx
Jim

Just respond that you will be coming and if you can't then just email me please.. I'd rather have more stuff (goodies, food, whatever) then not enough so an accurate count is somewhat valuable... if you can't make it that's cool just let us know then.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

RSVP’d yes, added it to the calendar, and then my wife tells me we have conflicting kid activities that day and I have to play taxi. Bummed!
Have fun everyone...

Hmmm.... Come on Uber will send some stranger to cart the kids around all day - be creative ! It's pinball ! : )

#21 6 years ago

I'll be out of town or I'd be there!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

I'll be out of town or I'd be there!

You should get your priorities straight... PINBALL ! come on we'll miss you ! : (

#23 6 years ago

AD173148-A5B4-4C97-8CD1-CB1CE5954F59 (resized).jpegAD173148-A5B4-4C97-8CD1-CB1CE5954F59 (resized).jpeg

6F897E45-DEA4-4675-8AFF-F5E8997AF80C (resized).jpeg6F897E45-DEA4-4675-8AFF-F5E8997AF80C (resized).jpeg

#26 6 years ago

I am in Joe! Looking forward to it! (Tuesday night bump)

#27 6 years ago

Monday bump - POTC Party this Saturday 12-4 - Pinball Gallery, Malvern PA

Want to attend ?

Email Joe at [email protected]

#28 6 years ago

Hump day bump -

We have a good crowd coming and good news - Pinball Gallery will be assigning folks in groups of 4 times to play POTC so you don't have to waste time standing in line - you can enjoy the whole facility then when your name is called play your game, go back to playing all the great games at the arcade, then you'll get called again, etc... !!!

Pizza at 1 - come hungry !

#29 6 years ago

We will also be live-streaming the event / POTC gameplay at https://www.twitch.tv/ragetiltpinball

Thanks to Matt Gusler and Pinball Gallery for making this happen !

F24CAEAB-986E-462A-B317-91FC4DBA6212 (resized).jpegF24CAEAB-986E-462A-B317-91FC4DBA6212 (resized).jpeg

#30 6 years ago

Really wish I could have made this event, but just didn't work out. I'll be watching though ☺

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Hump day bump -
We have a good crowd coming and good news - Pinball Gallery will be assigning folks in groups of 4 times to play POTC so you don't have to waste time standing in line - you can enjoy the whole facility then when your name is called play your game, go back to playing all the great games at the arcade, then you'll get called again, etc... !!!
Pizza at 1 - come hungry !

Thanks for doing this! Makes sense to do it this way. See you on Saturday.

#32 6 years ago

Planning to be there! An event I actually live close to!

#33 6 years ago

I assume if I arrive more around 1pm to 2pm after it starts, we can added to a new group of 4 and worked into the rotation.

#34 6 years ago

Will this be streamed and is new code possible for potc by then? Anxious to see how code is progressing.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Will this be streamed and is new code possible for potc by then? Anxious to see how code is progressing.

Yeah, the Ragetilt guys will be streaming it on Twitch.

edit: as mentioned in the thread already!

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

We will also be live-streaming the event / POTC gameplay at https://www.twitch.tv/ragetiltpinball
Thanks to Matt Gusler and Pinball Gallery for making this happen !

#36 6 years ago

Let’s hope the season’s first blizzard doesn’t cancel things.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Let’s hope the season’s first blizzard doesn’t cancel things.

Still on. If something should occur we'll email everyone who RSVP's (this is why we like RSVPs vs just showing up) and we will post here... But as of now the party is on - a few inches of snow for Malvern area isn't going to deter us just yet. The Black Pearl wouldn't let a little snow stop it !

#38 6 years ago

Hello everyone -

After reviewing the weather reports for Philadelphia area and locations east Jack at JJP, Bill at Pinball Gallery, and myself have decided it is best to postpone the POTC party tomorrow at Pinball Gallery. We did not make this decision easily as you can tell by the lateness of this email, but after reviewing snow totals, driving conditions, and timing - all day starting in AM, and 3-5 in Philly and 4-6 in NJ and other coastal locations in DE / MD / NY, and 'stay off the roads' / slippery conditions throughout the area - we felt it was best to keep everyone safe and reschedule the party to another date soon in the future. We are most likely going to be looking into mid January due to scheduling conflicts and the holidays upcoming in 2 weeks.

We sincerely apologize, but we can't control the weather and we'd rather have it when everyone can make it vs staying home and missing the event or worse yet having people out in dangerous conditions on our account. The snow seems to be an all day event before and after our party time so there was not going to be any escaping it.

As I am very concerned everyone who RSVP's got this message if you would be kind enough to email me back with a 'got it' so I know you are aware of the postponement.

Rest assured when we reschedule we are hoping to then have TWO POTC games not just one there and we will be bringing more freebies and goodies for our friends.

Thanks again for your interest and understanding. If I can help in any way in the meantime with your game sales / Xmas purchases you might have wanted to discuss with me at the party as some of you mentioned please reach out and we'll take good care of you !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

#39 6 years ago

Joe,

Just a heads up when planning the January date, the IFPA State Championships for all states is on 1/20/2018.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Joe,
Just a heads up when planning the January date, the IFPA State Championships for all states is on 1/20/2018.

Thank you !!! We’ll try to avoid that for sure.

3 weeks later
#41 6 years ago

ANNOUNCEMENT - THE PARTY IS RESCHEDULED - SATURDAY 1/13 - 12-4
All other details are the same EXCEPT we will now have 2 GAMES !!!

Email Joe at [email protected] to get on the list - please re-confirm even if you did one for the last party in Dec that was cancelled.

#44 6 years ago

Sunday Bump !

Currently at Magic Kingdom doing some hands on POTC research !!!

433A1BCC-062A-4CC7-81BC-8309A53919ED (resized).jpeg433A1BCC-062A-4CC7-81BC-8309A53919ED (resized).jpeg

#45 6 years ago

Very nice. We were just at Epcot a few days ago. Quite cool weather for Florida.

Enjoy the research.

-Ned

P.S. The new Dialed In is doing great. Look forward to playing POTC someday.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Sunday Bump !
Currently at Magic Kingdom doing some hands on POTC research !!!

Jealous, it was 3 degrees this morning.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Jealous, it was 3 degrees this morning.

(envious, not jealous) Yeah it's still pretty damn cold out there... good day to be in the basement playing and fixing pins.

#48 6 years ago

Hot diggity we got a slick graphic for the party ! Now you HAVE to come !

In all seriousness - what a great way to spend a January Saturday - JJP's POTC (actually 2 of them !) and pinball heaven at Pinball Gallery, then you can go home and watch the Eagles at 4 !

Please Wanna go ? Just RSVP here :

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pinballstars-pirates-of-the-caribbean-pinball-launch-party-tickets-41360266671

Interested in our New Year discounted price list - Email Joe at [email protected]. We have IN STOCK now - Chicago Gaming's MMR, AFMR CE, AFMR SE, Jersey Jack Pinball's WOZ 75, Hobbit LE, Hobbit BA, Dialed In LE, VP Cabs's Vertigo, Vortex, and Wizard ! More IN STOCK games then we've ever had ! And plenty of American Pinball's Houdini's and Spooky Pinball's TNAs shipping soon !

Pinball Gallery -PinballSTAR (resized).pngPinball Gallery -PinballSTAR (resized).png

#49 6 years ago

I got a graphic too:

mattgoesdeep (resized).jpgmattgoesdeep (resized).jpg

lol

#50 6 years ago

Wish we had our QB; but go Eagles!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 38.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-pirates-potc-launch-party-philly-area-sat-129?hl=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.