PinballSTAR's AMH / Rob Zombie CHARITY RAFFLE IS NOW OPEN !!!!!
We had such a great response to the AMH raffles we are doing it again.
We have donated 4 NIB Wizard of Oz's so far : one to St. Christopher's Children's Hospital in Philadephia in Dec 2013 and one to the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh in August 2014 and one to Project Pinball who donated it to UNC Children's Hospital in March 2016 and one to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in June 2016... As a result of this raffle we will donate #5 to Project Pinball once again who will donate it to one of their hospitals already awaiting a game ! That will be 3 games donated in just a few months this year already ! And we will have more donations coming as a result as well ! These raffles directly result in pinball machines being bought and donated for the kids ! Our raffles provide immediate results for all involved as they typically sell out in short period of time, winners get the games we raffle off quickly, and result in games getting into these hospitals quickly ! We don't do these too often and we raffle rare games you can't get otherwise.
Raffle details PLEASE READ CAREFULLY SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING HOW WE ARE DOING THIS ONE :
1. We are selling 125 tickets at $ 200 each. Typically on our AMH raffles it's 125 tickets for $ 100 each so we just doubled it since we are giving away two games. The majority of folks in our raffles buy multiple entries anyway and we sought out suggestions and feedback on how to do this one from many of our regular entrants, and this was by far the most preferred option. We figured it would be a fun way to do this one vs two separate raffles. Everyone that enters also gets TWO chances to win a game.
2. We are raffling off THE AMH game that was at Pintastic. We are raffling off a future spot for a RZ STANDARD. We do not yet know the spot number, but we suspect it will be in the 100's and most likely will be delivered by the end of the year. Again, the RZ winner will get a NIB RZ standard at a later date.
3. Winners will be responsible to pay for shipping of the game to them. The AMH can be picked up in PA or shipped. The RZ can be picked up or will ship from Spooky Pinball in WI. Please factor this cost in as you buy your entries. Anyone in the world is eligible to enter - you don't have to reside in the USA. BUT you are responsible for shipping costs and all arrangements in getting the game to you from pickup to delivery.
4. We will draw the winners as follows : FIRST the winner of the Rob Zombie Standard will be drawn. That entry will be discarded and then the AMH winner will be drawn SECOND. So RZ will be drawn out of 125 entries, AMH will be drawn out of 124 entries. Two chances to win. You can buy as many entries as you'd like, there is no limit. AND if someone does buy multiple entries it is possible the same person can win BOTH games with multiple entries. Please understand how the winners are drawn for this raffle BEFORE you enter !
5. To enter just paypal AS A GIFT TO FAMILY / FRIENDS (so no fees or entry will not be valid) to [email protected]. Your paypal receipt is your receipt for the raffle, you will not get a separate confirmation - when you get your Paypal confirmation email - rest assured, you are in ! The raffle is NOW open as soon as this notice is posted. We expect this one to be very popular given the Rob Zombie inclusion.
6. The raffle will continue until all 125 entries are sold.
All proceeds over cost of the games given away go to the PinballSTAR Children's Hospital Charity. Charlie from Spooky and I came up with this as a great way to let some of these rare games go towards a good cause. AMH is SOLD OUT - only 150 have been made / RZ is SOLD OUT - only 300 will be made ! Both sure to be valuable collector items.
READ ABOUT A FEW OF THE PRIOR RAFFLES, THE WINNERS, THE GAME DONATIONS, SEE PICTURES...
Pinball News story about our first donation :
Facebook post from Project Pinball today about our WOZ donation to them :
PinballSTAR Allentown Pinfest '15 booth post - with Raffle comments as well :
PinballSTAR ReplayFX '15 Raffle post :
Facebook post from Project Pinball today about our WOZ donation to them and TV story about the donation of the game to UNC Children's Hospital in NC :
PinballSTAR York Whiterose Gameroom Show '15 Raffle post :
PinballSTAR Allentown Pinfest '16 Raffle post with comments and pictures :
Our donation in June '16 to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia :
PinballSTAR is a distributor for the following companies :. Please keep us in mind for your game purchases:
Jersey Jack Pinball - Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, Pat Lawlor's JJP #3 (Announcing in Fall)
Spooky Pinball - America's Most Haunted, Rob Zombie Spookshow International (Sold out)
Planetary Pinball - Medieval Madness Remake, Remake #2 (Announcing soon)
Chicago Gaming - Arcade Legends (130 games) and Ms Pac Man / Galaga video games
VP Cabs - Virtual Pinball Machines - Wizard / Mini / Vertigo (pinball and video games) (As seen on Shark Tank on ABC)
* Email me for your best pricing on any of these titles. Many of the above are in stock !
OR see us in a few weeks at the ReplayFX show in Pittsburgh on July 28 - 31 : http://replayfx.org/
Many thanks for everyone's support and kind words when we do these raffles and donations ! Who knows, maybe if this one goes well we may continue to do multiple game raffles !!!
GOOD LUCK !
Win an AMH or a RZ for $ 200 !!! Send $ 200 via paypal AS A GIFT TO FAMILY / FRIENDS (so no fees or entry will not be valid) to [email protected]...
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/PinballSTAR-Amusements-281515171950637/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel