Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by sulakd
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
happy_hump_day__by_bkreation-d6qq3xf_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
paypal_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 years ago

Joe, I'm in for another. Good luck everyone!!

#102 3 years ago

In for another! We gotta be getting close now.

#103 3 years ago

Friday Night Bump If i did not spend money on beer i'm drinking tonight i buy another ticket

#104 3 years ago

Bump for charity.

#105 3 years ago

DING DING DING - WE ARE CLOSED !!! No entries accepted after this post's time stamp any that may come through will be refunded.

So... now I will get to work making up name slips to draw from, double checking / cross referencing paypal and the few Allentown show entries to ensure the list totally accurate. I know you guys want me to draw this like right now, but I always do take an hour or two to double check everything so please be patient...

Since this is the first one we have not drawn live in front of a crowd at the end of a show since we didn't sell out - I will be doing the drawing tonight at 7pm EST. I will record it and post it on our PinballSTAR Amusements Facebook page and will immediately put a link to it here. This way with a video it has that feel of being 'live' and I'm much more comfortable doing that than doing it in private and just posting a name here...

A few special thanks before we draw :
1. Brad Baker from VP Cabs (Shark Tank fame, lol) who we are a proud distributor for - he donated continental US shipping cost to the winner.
2. Charlie Emery from Spooky Pinball who always goes out of his way to help us with these AMH raffles and always ensuring the end recipient has a perfect game. He did a full PF swap free of charge on the last one before we shipped it to the winner after we noticed a small issue. And again, Brad Baker from VP Cabs was the one who stepped up and took that game for free from the York Show to the Chicago Expo to get to Charlie for to get it fixed.
3. To all the folks who buy multiple tickets - I won't release names, but in this raffle we some who bought 6, 8, 13, and 17 entries... !!! That's over 1/3 of entries to get this thing finished off from 4 individuals, which gets us to our goal quicker... I will be contact each of you to put together a little 'thank you' package in the mail of some neat free stuff as a TY...
4. It's heartwarming to see people I know who own an AMH still buy raffle tickets (hell, some of you I sold you your game !) knowing that you are doing it just to support the charity aspect of what we do...

We are donating another WOZ to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) this Friday 6/10 at 1pm - any local pinball folks are welcome to attend the donation ceremony. I know it's a weekday and everyone has work, but we would love to have a few pinball friends there to interact with the kids. We will post pictures and info from the event so you guys can see first hand what these raffles lead to.

I do still have a very few WOZ's left in stock to continue doing these donations, but if anyone has a HUO Standard WOZ they would like to trade in towards another game we sell (JJP Hobbit or Pat Lawlor #3, PPS MMR or Remake #2, Spooky (sold out), Chicago Gaming (Arcade Legends / Ms Pac Galaga), or VP Cabs virtual pinball)... Now that NIB games are just about gone or when they are I be looking to buy HUO WOZs to use for future donations, if the price is right. I do have the ability to get some more NIB from JJP if / when they do re-run WOZ, but I will, in the meantime, entertain if someone would like to discuss a trade-in deal.

I am already thinking about the next raffle we can do, maybe mix it up and do something BIG... Hmmm... Would anyone like to win a pair of Spooky games in one shot - Ghosts and Zombies would really go well together next to each other..... ReplayFX show in Pittsburgh is coming up soon in July... hmmmm...

Again, thanks for you support... Good luck to everyone ! See you back here in 2 hours - 7pm EST !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

#106 3 years ago

Woo!

#107 3 years ago

Drawing slips done ! Do you see YOUR name ? If not you're in that pile somewhere ! One hour to go !!!!!

image_(resized).jpeg

#108 3 years ago

WE HAVE A WINNER...

VIDEO OF DRAWING HERE : https://www.facebook.com/PinballSTAR-Amusements-281515171950637/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

I'll let you guys watch it as it happened !

Thanks to all who participated...

Joe

#109 3 years ago

You know there always is some neat quirk or story behind our drawing winners...

# 1 - Our winner bought 2 entries
# 2 - Our winner bought 1 entry then decided to buy anther in his son's name - his son won
# 3 - Our winner we couldn't find for 2 weeks - actually tried stalking him on Facebook, Pinside, etc... finally we got him and found out the paypal email he used was an email he didn't check often so we kept emailing him to no avail.
# 4 - This raffle - our winner was the FIRST entry we got on day 1 right after we announced it - how about that ?

#110 3 years ago

Well at least my name was in the picture lol

#111 3 years ago

Grrrrrrrrrr. No fair. I want a recount!! Lol. Congrats to the winner!!

Just kidding!! Proud to be a supporter joe!!

#112 3 years ago

I'll announce winner since he has seen our video... I didn't want to ruin it for him by posting name first...

Jimmy Leingang from Madison Wisconsin is our winner ! AMH goes back home to the cheese state !

Jimmy was our FIRST entry of this raffle and he WON - amazing... He's thrilled of course...

Thanks to everyone who participated...

Next raffle we are going BIG and it will be for a double dose of Spooky - an AMH & RZSI - two games to one winner !!!
Starting soon... stay tuned...

#113 3 years ago

Here's the winning slip that was pulled !

image_(resized).jpeg

#114 3 years ago

Grats to the winner!

#115 3 years ago

I liked it better when there weren't enough sold - then there was still hope - only kidding here - congrats to the winner - I don't play lottery tickets, but I always try to do these things as the money is always for a good cause.

thanks ed

3 weeks later
#116 3 years ago

Thanks again Joe and Brad!

Lightning strikes twice

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#117 3 years ago

I think Jimmy is offcially DQ from all future lotery pulls. Winning this twice now is just crazy.

Congrats Jimmy!!!

#118 3 years ago

Congrats Jimmy thanks for posting the pics. Did you really win another raffle before ? Crazy !

Who's ready for another raffle ? Hmmmm... Who wants to do one for 2 prizes to be awarded... An AMH AND a Rob Zombie to two different winners ??? Say the word and I'll share the details.

: )

#120 3 years ago

Make it happen.

#121 3 years ago

I can probably do another.

#122 3 years ago

No way I could say no to that!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Normal, IL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 6,200.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lafayette, IN
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 149.00
There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside