image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

AMH RAFFLE # 4 IS NOW OPEN !!!!!

We had such a great response to the AMH raffles we are doing it again in conjunction with this week's Allentown Pinfest show in PA.

We have donated 4 NIB WOZ's so far : one to St. Christopher's Children's Hospital in Philadephia in Dec 2013 and one to the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh in August 2014 and one to Project Pinball who donated it to UNC Children's Hospital in March... We soon will be donating one to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in June ! These raffles directly result in pinball machines being bought and donated for the kids ! Our raffles provide immediate winners and direct results of games in hospitals ! We don't do these often - just when we are at a show - and we raffle rare games you can't get otherwise. We hope to have Ivan, Allentown Pinfest Show Director draw the winner for us at the show !

America's Most Haunted - YES we opened another one up and it will be able to be played at the show... This one is HUO and does have a little ding on the cabinet decal. Charlie from Spooky has graciously agreed to send winner a new decal. We are running a raffle on this game at the show - a great chance to own one from the limited run of 150. $ 100 per raffle ticket / 125 tickets total being sold. Hopefully we can sell out before the show is over... All proceeds over cost go to the PinballSTAR Children's Hospital Charity. Charlie from Spooky and I came up with this as a great way to let some of these rare games go towards a good cause. We will be selling entries in our booth at the show, but you don't have to be at the show to buy a ticket - just paypal AS A GIFT (so no fees) to [email protected]. Come on Pinside - let's get these 100 tickets sold before the end of Allentown Pinfest so we can draw the winner there at the show and let someone maybe walk away with it. If not sold out, we will sell until they are gone. Winner will be responsible for shipping is all. No limit to number of tickets you can buy - side note : the winners of the games at Allentown Pinfest in 2015 and ReplayFX in 2015 both bought 2 tickets - doubling their chances !

Win an AMH for $ 100 !!! Send $ 100 via paypal AS A GIFT (no fees or it will be rejected) to [email protected]... That's all you need to do. Since we are at the show we will not be sending separate email confirmations - but once you get your Paypal confirmation email - rest assured, you are in ! We will also be selling tickets in our booth at the show !

AMH is SOLD OUT - all 150 made will surely be collector's items !

READ ABOUT A FEW OF THE PRIOR RAFFLES, THE WINNERS, SEE PICTURES...

Pinball News story about our first donation :
http://www.pinballnews.com/news/wozdonation.html

Facebook post from Project Pinball today about our WOZ donation to them :
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectPinball/posts/715650855206999

PinballSTAR Allentown Pinfest '15 booth post - with Raffle comments as well :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PinballSTAR-Amusements/281515171950637
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstar-americas-most-haunted-charity-raffle

PinballSTAR ReplayFX '15 Raffle post :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstar-americas-most-haunted-charity-raffle-2-now-open

PinballSTAR York Whiterose Gameroom Show '15 Raffle post :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-amh-charity-raffle-now-open

Oh, and of course come see us at our booth at Allentown Pinfest. We will have 4 Hobbits Set up on free play, two 2 LEs and 2 Smaugs - and you can see the Rad Cal decals and the Playfield Protector as well. 2 WOZ's too, one standard, one 75th ! We also have Hobbit playfields, translights, flyers and posters all signed by Jersey Jack Guarnieri. We will have 25-30 games set up on free play and for sale from all the companies we represent. Jersey Jack Pinball, Spooky Pinball (Rob Zombie anyone ?), Planetary Pinball (Medieval Madness Remske), Chicago Gaming (Arcade Legends and Ms Pac Man / Galaga). And announcing our new partnership with VP Cabs ! We are their new East Coast distributor ! Virtual Pinball ! Watch VP Cabs on SHARK TANK next Friday 5/13 on ABC !

Also selling at the show from our personal collection : Earthshaker Prototype, restored Gottlieb Grand Slam, Gottlieb Minstrel Man project, We always have the biggest booth - 10 spaces this year, our biggest yet - with the most NEW games and best VARIETY of old / interesting games we bring to share with everyone... If interested in any please email us !

Hobbit LEs, Smaug Golds, WOZ 75th's and WOZ Standards for sale. Come check out the show discounts. If you can't make the show, contact Joe at [email protected] or 570-654-0837 for the show discounts good until Sunday 5/8. Best pricing on all the games we sell !

Many thanks for everyone's support and kind words when we do these raffles and donations ! Who knows, maybe if this one goes well I may raffle off my Rob Zombie ??? hmmmm...

Allentown Pinfest Fri 5/6 and Sat 5/7 : www.pinfestival.com

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

#2 7 years ago

As usual VPcabs will pick up the freight anywhere in the 48 US to get this machine to the new owner. No excuses folks. Buy a ticket and help out a great cause. Thanks Joe!!!!!

#3 7 years ago

WOW - Brad - thanks again... So generous... Ok folks there you have it - you don't have to pay anything to get the game to you - just the entry fee.

Proud to be VP Cabs distributor ! Come see us at Allentown Pinfest where we will have, count 'em, 15 VP cab machines on free play !

Be sure to catch the super sexy Brad on Shark Tank next Friday 5/13 on ABC at 9pm !!! Great exposure for pinball in general...

Joe

#4 7 years ago

2 of the first 3 entries that were bought were from guys that already bought an AMH from us... They obviously just want to support the cause... how amazing is that ! What a great community we have !

#5 7 years ago

AMH is too nice for my collection but I entered anyway

#6 7 years ago

im in for one!! best of luck to everyone, and nice to give back when you can!!!

-Troy

#7 7 years ago

Awesome, probably one of the last chances for anyone to get one of these

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Awesome, probably one of the last chances for anyone to get one of these

Yes but if I had just saved up my entries instead of losing them in these raffles I could have bought one!

But true this is probably the last time....

#10 7 years ago

Pics of our booth :

Show specials available to Pinsiders who can't make the show in person on all games until Sunday night.

Email Joe at [email protected] if you see something you might buy.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#11 7 years ago

55 min ago? 4:30 am? Man you are ready to get the show started...Weren't there late enough last night?

#12 7 years ago

Joe doesn't sleep. He takes a pinball machine to his hotel room and plays all night.

#13 7 years ago

Hi guys - not a huge response so far on the raffle.. we have about 20 in is all... Of course we'll keep selling at the show and will make another push here on Pinside... Let's keep 'em coming in - I would love to be able to draw the winner at the show like we always have !

#14 7 years ago

You should try to get them to make some PA announcements like in past years. I didn't hear any including the warning for everyone to leave last night

#15 7 years ago

PayPal sent

#16 7 years ago

Sent!

#17 7 years ago

Was happy to join at the show again this year. Awesome booth setup too!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

Was happy to join at the show again this year. Awesome booth setup too!

Ya that is an awesome mix of games

#19 7 years ago

In for 1. Glad to support again!!!

FYI: On paypal the "gift" option wasn't labeled as such any longer. It was titled "Send money to friends and family".paypal_(resized).pngpaypal_(resized).png

#20 7 years ago

I had fun time at the show yesterday and glad to support a good cause. Rob zombie was awesome and bump bump

#21 7 years ago

just sent my money in!

#24 7 years ago

double in for me as well! lets sell this thing out so they can pull my name! good luck all!!

#25 7 years ago

Bought my ticket at the show!

#26 7 years ago

Hi guys, 2:45am just pulling in at home. We didn't sell out yet I'm going to give it a push this week to those that have entered past raffles and all my customers. Usually we get a big response from both. With the size of our booth this year we couldn't do as much legwork before or during the show, but will this week. We'll get her sold out soon and award this AMH to someone. I'm not sure where the count is yet, have to go through the entries and PayPal. Will report back here. I'm exhausted but wanted to post an update...

#27 7 years ago

In for 1 - good luck with the final push. Sorry couldn't make it to Allentown, booth looked great.

#28 7 years ago

entered in for 1. it's for a great cause.

#29 7 years ago

In for the cause Joe. You are an example to everyone for doing this.

#30 7 years ago

Ok. PLEASE have this drawing already!! I bought more tickets and talked my daughter into buying some too!!! Lol.

#31 7 years ago

Bump for a good cause

#32 7 years ago

Latest count?

#33 7 years ago

bumpity bump bump!!

come on pinsiders, you cant win if you don't play!!

#34 7 years ago

I'm in!

#35 7 years ago

Those VP Cabs were really cool. I watched some dude go well over a million on Q*bert Saturday. Every time I walked around the show he was still playing. Had the Centipede headband on so I know he was serious!

I bought my entry at the show. Pick me! Pick me!

Thanks again Joe for hauling a warehouse full of stuff to the show!

#36 7 years ago

Ya it was a lot of work. Not sure I could physically manage that again. Load, unload / setup, tear down / load, unload... 5 days of non stop work. Glad everyone enjoyed the effort.

The Qbert guy was amazing. He was on it like 2 hours ! I took a pic. Look at the number of Qbert guys he has lined up, it's like the Qbert family reunion.

We still are not sold out on AMH raffle tix ! Let's go pinside lets award this AMH this week !

Don't forget Brad from VPCabs has offered to pay to ship the game to the winner ! I'll post a update on where we stand today when I get some desk time !

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

We still are not sold out on AMH raffle tix

what is the current count of sold/ left to be sold?

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

what is the current count of sold/ left to be sold?

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I'll post a update on where we stand today when I get some desk time !

#39 7 years ago

thanks Joe for being such a nice guy, Hope you sold some stuff at the show. Alix whispered to me after leaving your booth, how nice you are. Hope to see you again soon. - Steve

#40 7 years ago

Alright, I'm in for a couple more

#41 7 years ago

I am in!

#42 7 years ago

bumpity bump bump!!

#43 7 years ago

Update please?

#44 7 years ago

Im really surprised that there isn't more interest in this.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

Well a lot of people have already donated a bunch of monies to their cause

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

I'm really surprised OP is absent :/

#47 7 years ago

OP is in route to the show in Michigan. I'm sure he will be selling more tickets there too!!

#48 7 years ago

Cool, I didn't officially lose yet!

#49 7 years ago

Hi guys... Update time... Sorry for delay - Crazy week - unpacking from Allentown took 2 days.. and then I had to get life back in order for a day or two and then I headed out yesterday to Michigan for the VFW show... Tallied everything up and we are currently at 70... Getting there ! Let's keep the interest going... I still have to email all my former customers and all who have participated in past raffles and usually we get a huge response from them and I have no doubt we'll be over the top soon. Still accepting new entries... Good luck to all ! I will be sure now that I'm caught up to give an update every other day or so...

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Cool, I didn't officially lose yet!

My thoughts exactly! Every time I see new posts & I didn't get a phone call..lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-newamh-charity-raffle-allentown-pinfest-16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.