Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by gliebig
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0704 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9127 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0705 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2179 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2027 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2028 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2026 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2025 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2024 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2023 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2022 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2021 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2020 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2018 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2017 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2015 (resized).JPG
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

PinballSTAR's JJP #3 Pat Lawlor LAUNCH PARTY - at Pinball Gallery, Malvern PA - Sat November 5th 11am to 3pm !

JJP will be revealing the long awaited Pat Lawlor game this week in Chicago at Pinball Expo, but PinballSTAR has arranged to have a game available to our east coast pinball friends soon after the reveal.

TO ATTEND : We do need an RSVP sent to [email protected] - please put 'LAWLOR PARTY' in heading and give us names of each person who will be attending. And we are currently taking names for an 'interested' list of those who would like to be updated on the Pat Lawlor game once it's announced - Even if you can't make the party to get on the list for the latest info, pictures, and ordering details email [email protected] !

Party features :
    - JJP#3 Pat Lawlor's new game will be there to play for 4 hours !
    - Hobbit will be on site to play !
    - Jersey Jack Guarnieri will be in attendance !
    - See and play the VP Cabs Vertigo machine - pinball and arcade in one unit !
    - The entire Pinball Gallery arcade to play - OVER 65 pinballs and arcade machines ! Stay all day even after the party is over
    - Door prizes given throughout the party - possible prizes are : Hobbit Translights, Hobbit Flyers, Limited Edition PinballSTAR Hobbit Posters, and more - all signed by Jack ! Hopefully we can get some JJP#3 Pat Lawlor swag by then !
    - Food / Drinks

Door fee for the party is estimated to be $ 25 and you will have full use all day of Pinball Gallery.

Pinball Gallery
    81 Lancaster Ave.
    Great Valley Shopping Center, Store #20
    Malvern, PA 19355
    (484) 693-0693

Pinball Gallery is run by Bill Disney and is located outside Philadelphia (very close to King of Prussia).
    Pinball Gallery Website - CHECK IT OUT ! Look at the VIDEO TOUR !!!
    http://www.pinballgallery.net

LIKE PinballSTAR's Facebook page for the latest info on the Pat Lawlor game :
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/PinballSTAR-Amusements/281515171950637

We hope to see everyone who can make it !!! Our parties are always at fun locations with tons of giveaways and great food !!!

TO ATTEND : We do need an RSVP sent to [email protected] - please put 'LAWLOR PARTY' in heading and give us names of each person who will be attending.

Please also know we have many of the following games IN STOCK at this time that we sell - including the Hobbit !

* Jersey Jack Pinball -
    - Wizard of Oz - Standard, 75th Anniversary Ruby Red
    - The Hobbit - Limited Edition, Gold Smaug Special Edition (all models with or without Rad Cal Decals)
    - JJP #3 Pat Lawlor (Announcing at Pinball Expo)

* Planetary Pinball -
    - Medieval Madness Remake - Standard Edition
    - Remake # 2 (Announcing at Pinball Expo)

* Spooky Pinball -
    - America's Most Haunted - Sold out
    - Rob Zombie Spookshow International - Sold out

* VP Cabs - Virtual Pinball
    AS SEEN IN MAY ON ABC'S SHARK TANK ! They got a deal with Daymond John !
    - Wizard - Full sized, powder coated machine with about 60 FX2 pinball tables and 100's of classic pinball tables available for download.
    - Mini - Smaller sized than the Wizard but still carries all the same games as the Wizard !
    - Vertigo - Vertical upright cabinet with about 60 FX2 pinball tables and 60 classic video games - get both pinball and video games in one cabinet. Also you can upgrade the base model to get the ability to download all the classic tables too !
    Check out their website THEN CONTACT US FOR YOU PINBALLSTAR CUSTOMER DISCOUNTED PRICING : www.vpcabs.com

* Chicago Gaming -
    - Arcade Legends 3 - 130 classic video games including Golden Tee Golf in one cabinet http://www.arcadelegends.com/
    - Ms Pac Man / Galaga video game http://www.chicago-gaming.com/pacman.php
    - Coffee Table Foosball - great quality, it's like a piece of furniture http://www.chicago-gaming.com/signature.php

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    [email protected]
    570-357-0042

#2 7 years ago

Pictures of our Hobbit Party in June

IMG_9703 (resized).JPGIMG_9703 (resized).JPG

IMG_9708 (resized).JPGIMG_9708 (resized).JPG

IMG_9707 (resized).JPGIMG_9707 (resized).JPG

IMG_9717 (resized).JPGIMG_9717 (resized).JPG

IMG_9719 (resized).JPGIMG_9719 (resized).JPG

IMG_9720 (resized).JPGIMG_9720 (resized).JPG

IMG_9721 (resized).JPGIMG_9721 (resized).JPG

IMG_9722 (resized).JPGIMG_9722 (resized).JPG

IMG_9723 (resized).JPGIMG_9723 (resized).JPG

IMG_9724 (resized).JPGIMG_9724 (resized).JPG

IMG_9725 (resized).JPGIMG_9725 (resized).JPG

IMG_9726 (resized).JPGIMG_9726 (resized).JPG

IMG_9727 (resized).JPGIMG_9727 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

This is fantastic news!!! Thanks to you, Bill and JJP for getting this venue together considering that all the local pin shows have pasted. It's really exciting to be able to play one so shortly after the announcement at such an awesome location. So far, JJP's vision is coming to fruition.

#4 7 years ago

Can't wait to see Lawlor's new game!

#5 7 years ago

Anyone wanting to get on the interested list for the game to get info, pics, pricing - just email us at [email protected]... VERY small refundable down payment will secure your spot after the reveal... : )

#6 7 years ago

Excited! Really looking forward to this one!

#7 7 years ago

The day before the reveal BUMP !

If you want to get on our 'Pat Lawlor' Interested email list to get latest info from Expo - email us at [email protected]

#8 7 years ago

Launch day BUMP !

We are taking orders starting today ! $250 refundable deposit to get your spot in line.
    PayPal to [email protected].
    Email Joe at [email protected] with any questions.

IMG_1578 (resized).JPGIMG_1578 (resized).JPG

#9 7 years ago

... So it's not a widebody..

#10 7 years ago

I really don't know what to say...

#11 7 years ago

IMG_1978 (resized).JPGIMG_1978 (resized).JPG

IMG_1984 (resized).JPGIMG_1984 (resized).JPG

IMG_1986 (resized).JPGIMG_1986 (resized).JPG

IMG_1990 (resized).JPGIMG_1990 (resized).JPG

IMG_1991 (resized).JPGIMG_1991 (resized).JPG

IMG_2014 (resized).JPGIMG_2014 (resized).JPG

IMG_1999 (resized).JPGIMG_1999 (resized).JPG

IMG_2015 (resized).JPGIMG_2015 (resized).JPG

IMG_2017 (resized).JPGIMG_2017 (resized).JPG

IMG_2018 (resized).JPGIMG_2018 (resized).JPG

IMG_2020 (resized).JPGIMG_2020 (resized).JPG

IMG_2021 (resized).JPGIMG_2021 (resized).JPG

IMG_2022 (resized).JPGIMG_2022 (resized).JPG

IMG_2023 (resized).JPGIMG_2023 (resized).JPG

IMG_2024 (resized).JPGIMG_2024 (resized).JPG

IMG_2025 (resized).JPGIMG_2025 (resized).JPG

IMG_2026 (resized).JPGIMG_2026 (resized).JPG

IMG_2028 (resized).PNGIMG_2028 (resized).PNG

IMG_2027 (resized).PNGIMG_2027 (resized).PNG

#12 7 years ago

Post Expo Bump - Now you know what it is - now come play it !

#14 7 years ago

Standard Edition $ 8,000 / $ 250 Deposit - Refundable
    Limited Edition $ 9,000 / $ 250 Deposit - Refundable - 2,500 made
    Collector's Edition $ 12,500 / $ 1,000 Deposit - Refundable - only sold until 12/31/16

Watch the replay of the video on Buffalo Pinball's Twitch page : https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

SE comes with Stainless Steel Trim and does include the Shaker Motor

LE and CE has Powder Coated Colored Trim, Invisiglass, Shaker Motor, Printed Manual.

CE has Rad Cal decals, collector's plaque with signatures signed by Jack Guarnieri, Pat Lawlor, and John Youssi. Signed Comic book. Mirrored back panel. Special backglass.. and MORE to be added !

Email Joe at [email protected]

#16 7 years ago

Excellent interview you had with Chris, Joe. Hope I can make the party.

#17 7 years ago

Party is one week from today !

Remember in addition to playing Dialed In, free giveaways, and free food you will also have an all day pass to Pinball Gallery as well !

Pinball Gallery is offering discount pre-paid tickets on their website...

http://www.pinballgallery.net/

Please email your RSVP to [email protected] to get on the guest list.

#18 7 years ago

Hump Day bump - PARTY PARTY PARTY !

Pinball Gallery is offering discount pre-paid tickets on their website until Friday...

http://www.pinballgallery.net/

Please email your RSVP to [email protected] to get on the guest list.

#19 7 years ago

Day before party BUMP !

We've got a nice crowd lined up - 65 games, free food, Jack, freebies...

Who's coming ???

#20 7 years ago

I'm in.
    Sounds like a sweet party!
    See you guys tomorrow.

#21 7 years ago

I'm in!

#23 7 years ago

Is Pat Lawor going to be there? Jack mentioned he was going to be there on the Buffalo guys Dialed In stream but havent seen any other mentions of him attending.

4 of us in...

#24 7 years ago

Wish I could make it but just a tad bit to far.

#25 7 years ago

See you all tomorrow. Can't wait to meet Mr. Lawlor.

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from Phbooms:

Is Pat Lawor going to be there? Jack mentioned he was going to be there on the Buffalo guys Dialed In stream but havent seen any other mentions of him attending.
    4 of us in...

I believe the word from Bill was that Pat would not be there. Think it was a miscommunication.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from Walt:

See you all tomorrow. Can't wait to meet Mr. Lawlor.

What Ectobar said. We were told he may call in or FaceTime.

#28 7 years ago

Wish I could make it there Joe. Looks like its going to be a ton of fun.

-Pete

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from Phbooms:

4 of us in...

No no Pat is not going to be there.

#30 7 years ago

If everyone can please email me with names of who's attending please so we get a good count. Or go to www.pinballgallery.net to prepay for discount admission.

#31 7 years ago

Wish I could come but I have other plans

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Wish I could make it but just a tad bit to far.

Any kind of luck and I'll be having one.

LTG : )

#33 7 years ago

Party day is here. Looking forward to sharing Dialed In with everyone ! Come on down, walk ins welcome. 11-3

#34 7 years ago

Been looking forward to this, heading on over now!

#35 7 years ago

Hey Joe - do you have a Black Arrow Hobbit there?

#36 7 years ago

Wish I could be there for the party but kids stuff to do

Will the machine be there all day thru closing time ?

#37 7 years ago

Sounds like a good time.
    Please post pics and any new updates on the DI game from Jack.
    A lot of us are curious!

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Hey Joe - do you have a Black Arrow Hobbit there?

An LE, Black Arrow Hobbit parts just came on production of those starting in the next few weeks !

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from ataritoday:

Wish I could be there for the party but kids stuff to do
    Will the machine be there all day thru closing time ?

No just til 3 or so when Jack leaves so will the games to go back to the factory to be sent to thier next destination.

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Any kind of luck and I'll be having one.
    LTG : )

I'm looking forward to playing dialed in at SS!

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from pepermintswirl:

What Ectobar said. We were told he may call in or FaceTime.

No Pat Lawlor?
    I'll keep my fifty bucks then and not attend.

#42 7 years ago

Had a fun time today thx Joe for putting this togather. Dialed In played real good and all shots felt good too.

#43 7 years ago

I wound up going anyway in the end. Stayed about an hour and a half. DI looked cool but 3 balls doesn't give me enough time to decide on a 9k purchase. I need to play BM66 before I decide which one I'm gonna buy. I should have waited for the Allentown 2017 show to play both, because I feel I just wasted sixty bucks on admission to play DI.

#44 7 years ago

Sorry to hear you didn't have a fun time at the gallery today, my son and I went and had a blast playing dialed in, hobbit and the other games at the gallery. What a great selection of games from EMs to SS and DMDs. We watched several kids playing the video games and we quite liked some rare titles that you just can't find anywhere. Dialed in was played constantly by the attendees and many just hopped back in line to give it another go. Not sure why you only played once? Props to Bill Disney and his wife for their warm welcoming as it was our first time there and to Jo and Jack for bringing the games.

Quoted from Walt:

I wound up going anyway in the end. Stayed about an hour and a half. DI looked cool but 3 balls doesn't give me enough time to decide on a 9k purchase. I need to play BM66 before I decide which one I'm gonna buy. I should have waited for the Allentown 2017 show to play both, because I feel I just wasted sixty bucks on admission to play DI.

#45 7 years ago

Yeah we had a blast too, Dialed In was amazing way beyond expectations and of course the Gallery never disappoints. We played literally until they unplugged the last game around 4. Lots of familiar faces and big smiles all around.

#46 7 years ago

Thanks Joe. We had a great time and truly enjoyed Dialed In. Can't wait to get mine.

#47 7 years ago

Thanks Bill, Joe, and Jack for making this happen.had a great time playing dialed in and all the rest of the games.

#48 7 years ago

We drove down from Rhode Island with the kids just for this event and we had a blast. Great machines, great food, Dialed In was sweet, fun prizes... what else could we ask for?

#49 7 years ago

I had a great time. Jack, Joe and the Pinball Gallery staff really took care of everyone and Dialed In is amazing. No video or opinions can really do the game proper justice. You really need to experience the game first hand, it was so much better in person.

#50 7 years ago

Thanks to all that attended. We were all floored by the attendance as we had nearly 100 folks. With so much to do there the lines at DI were never too long and everyone got multiple plays on it as they desired.

Thank you to Jack for leaving NJ at 6am on a Saturday with the games and not getting home til probably dark so everyone could enjoy DI.

Thanks to our wonderful hosts Bill and Sherry Disney. They pretty much live at the Pinball Gallery and opened up early on a Saturday for us. Great food, homemade BBQ, snacks, then so many trays of pizza for everyone. All you folks in Philly are so lucky you have this location in your backyard. We heard stories of people who work local going there on thier lunch hours. Pretty cool to hear firsthand how much the Pinball Gallery and locations like it bring to the pinball community.

I had a chance to meet more customers I've never met in person. That's always the best for me at shows and events. As a distributor you develop a friendship with those who buy a game, sometimes just by email and phone - so the opportunity to hang out casually and talk and play pinball is so much fun for us.

Go play DIALED IN when you have a show or party near you and you'll see why the game is given thumbs up to those who play it.

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    [email protected]
    570-357-0042

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-jjp3-pat-lawlor-launch-party-sat-115-malvern-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.