(Topic ID: 172002)

PinballSTAR's EPIC road trip to Rob Zombie's house !

By PinballSTAR

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2248 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2247 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2246 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2245 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2242 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2241 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2240 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2239 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2235 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2233 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2234 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2223 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Where is PinballSTAR going today ? Stay tuned for some fun pinball road trip adventures !

If I told you please zip it ! Let's see if we can unfold the mystery for our Pinside friends as the day transpires.

Can't post a video here so go to our FB page for an initial video clue : https://m.facebook.com/PinballSTAR/

#2 7 years ago

Ok 3rd state of the day and it's only 10:30 am ! Traveling through the backwoods of Connecticut sure looks like something out of a horror movie. It's really creepy and Spooky.

IMG_2223 (resized).JPGIMG_2223 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

Ok heading home... Today was exciting as I got to go to Rob Zombie's house to set up his own personal Rob Zombie machine ! Thank for assigning me the cool field trip Charlie !

Unfortunately Rob wasn't there but still really cool to see Rob's man cave barn. Very cool to see some of his artwork / paintings that are in progress he's working on and all the neat stuff he's got around his pad. We set his game up right next to his Class of 1812.

Charlie had some obvious extras added to Rob's game which you can see in the pictures. Clear coated cabinet, shaker motor, and cutout lighted lockdown bar.

Charlie left a nice note for Rob that we left for him on the game.

I went to turn the volume up loud and his assistant who was there said 'No keep it lower I don't think they'll like it loud.' Huh ?

And Charlie had the adult mode turned off when it shipped. Double huh ? Would you like to explain that one Charlie.

Final funny thing was as I'm test playing the line Rob says 'Ben Heck I don't know that asshole' gets played. I burst out laughing.

So a fun day ! Another one for my pinball scrapbook ! Enjoy some pics. I didn't take any of his house or of his man barn, just the game, out of respect for his privacy.

Enjoy !

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements

IMG_2234 (resized).JPGIMG_2234 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2233 (resized).JPGIMG_2233 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2235 (resized).JPGIMG_2235 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2239 (resized).JPGIMG_2239 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2240 (resized).JPGIMG_2240 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2241 (resized).JPGIMG_2241 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2242 (resized).JPGIMG_2242 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2245 (resized).JPGIMG_2245 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2246 (resized).JPGIMG_2246 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2247 (resized).JPGIMG_2247 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2248 (resized).JPGIMG_2248 (resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

That's pretty awesome.

#5 7 years ago

That's cool to see Rob got a SLE

#6 7 years ago

Very cool. Joe knows how to take care of his customers, I got my RZ from him the week before the man himself.

#7 7 years ago

Joe, you are so lucky to have been given this mission,congrats
    So jealous.
    Mike

#8 7 years ago

holy cow !!!

#9 7 years ago

Pretty badass, thanks for sharing Joe. Anybody know why this lockdown bar only has 'Zombie' on it (no 'Rob')?

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

Pretty badass, thanks for sharing Joe. Anybody know why this lockdown bar only has 'Zombie' on it (no 'Rob')?

Cause according to Rob himself "I know what me name is, just put Zombie on it". LOL

#11 7 years ago

That is exactly the kind of answer I was hoping for. Thanks Kayte!

#12 7 years ago

Awesome posts.

So, what music is in Rob's juke box? Not sure much of his music comes on 7"

#13 7 years ago

Damn this is so f'ing cool

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-epic-pinball-road-trip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.