(Topic ID: 140831)

PinballSTAR's AMH Charity RAFFLE now open !

By PinballSTAR

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
bth_Bump.gif
moonshine.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
spooky.jpg
image_6.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

AMH RAFFLE # 3 IS NOW OPEN !!!!!

We had such a great response to the AMH raffle we did at Allentown Pinfest in May and the one we did the ReplayFX show in Pittsburgh we are doing another (possibly the last one) at the York Whiterose Gameroom show this weekend Fri 10/9 and Sat 10/10 in York, PA - BUT you do not need to be present to enter or win !

We have donated 3 NIB WOZ's so far : one to St. Christopher's Children's Hospital in Philadephia in Dec 2013 and one to the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh in August 2014 and one to Project Pinball in August 2015 at ReplayFx in Pittsburgh for them to place in one of their hospitals. These raffles directly result in pinball machines being bought and donated for the kids ! We hope to have Rich Marquette, York Show director draw the winner for us at the show !

America's Most Haunted - YES we opened another new one up and it will be able to be played at the show... We are running a raffle on this game - one of the LAST ones available after they sold out of the limited run of 150. $ 100 per raffle ticket with 125 tickets total being sold. Hopefully we can sell out before the show is over... All proceeds over cost go to the PinballSTAR Children's Hospital Charity. Charlie from Spooky and I came up with this as a great way to let some of the last available games that I bought long ago go towards a good cause. We will be selling entries in our booth at the show, but you don't have to be at the show to buy a ticket - just paypal AS A GIFT (so no fees) to [email protected]. Come on Pinside - let's get these 100 tickets sold before the end of the show so we can draw the winner there at the show. If not sold out, we will sell until they are gone. Winner, if not at the show, will be responsible for shipping is all. The game raffled is the one we will have set up for play at the show. No limit to number of tickets you can buy - side note : the winners of both the games at Allentown Pinfest and ReplayFX both bought 2 tickets - doubling their chances ! Clever...

AMH is SOLD OUT - all 150 made will surely be collector's items ! Win an AMH for $ 100 !!! Send $ 100 via paypal AS A GIFT (no fees or it will be rejected) to [email protected]... That's all you need to do. Since we will be busy at the show we will not be sending separate email confirmations - but once you get your Paypal confirmation email - rest assured, you are in ! We will also be selling tickets in our booth at the show !

Oh, and of course come see us at our booth at York. We will have 2 AMH's, WOZ Standard, WOZ 75th, Medieval Madness Remake. We are authorized distributors for JJP, Spooky, PPS, and Virtuapin ! And a few games from our collection for sale as well : Earthshaker prototype with sinking building, Grand Slam woodrail fully restored, Minstrel Man woodrail project, 1935 Rockola World Series prewar pinball fully restored... WOZ flyers, posters, backglasses, translights, and manuals. Hobbit flyers, posters, and translights. All signed by Jersey Jack Guarnieri. And MORE ! We always have one of the biggest booths with the most NEW games and best VARIETY of old / interesting games we bring to share with everyone... If interested in any please email us !

We will also be taking pre-orders for the Hobbit pinball - Standard, LE (Limited Edition), and Smaug Gold !

SHOW DISCOUNTS available on our games - you don't need to be at the show to get the discount during the show - Email us at [email protected] for show pricing !

Read below about our charity projects and the raffles - some of them about the winners are great stories ! Great pictures too !

Pinball News story about our first donation :
http://www.pinballnews.com/news/wozdonation.html

Facebook post from Project Pinball about our WOZ donation to them :
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectPinball/posts/715650855206999

AMH raffle post from Allentown Pinfest :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstar-americas-most-haunted-charity-raffle

PinballSTAR Allentown Pinfest booth post - with Raffle comments as well :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstar-allentown-booth-hobbit-mmr-amh

PinballSTAR ReplayFX AMH raffle post :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstar-americas-most-haunted-charity-raffle-2-now-open

Many thanks for everyone's support and kind words when we do these raffles and donations !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

#3 8 years ago

I'm in extra bump for joe

#4 8 years ago

Me too! Joes a quality guy, lucky to have him and Dan spolar sound the pins for hospitals gig!

#5 8 years ago

Thanks guys ! This ones starting off a little slow so I'll give it another AM bump ! : )

Oh and here's the game that we are raffling off !!! Just taken out of box and tested, everything works PERFECT out of the box... Isn't THAT refreshing !

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg

image_5.jpegimage_5.jpeg

image_6.jpegimage_6.jpeg

#6 8 years ago

My back would be killing me after one game.....

#7 8 years ago

Bump!!!

#8 8 years ago

I'm in. Bump!

#9 8 years ago

Sent my entry about 10 days ago. Thanks, Joe, for continuing to do this.
Harry Irvin

#10 8 years ago

I need to get in!
Edit: I'm in.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My back would be killing me after one game.....

I'll include the legs, damn you guys drive a hard bargain !!! ; ). Picked up a little today if you guys could keep bumping I'd appreciate it. York's a little smaller show than Allentown or ReplayFX so we might need some extra Pinside love to meet the goal before the end of the show. Any help is appreciated !!! Who wants this baby ???

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Who wants this baby ???

just the pinball machine please.

#13 8 years ago

Bump for those pinsiding while eating dinner.

#14 8 years ago

Surfing at kids soccer practice bump

#15 8 years ago

In! Bump for the cause

#16 8 years ago

IN! Bump........

#18 8 years ago

In and bump, for a great cause, an awesome machine, and the good (spooky)guys of pinball.

#19 8 years ago

bump for Joe i want one sooo bad. I got a tz in works that i'm put up for trade later this year for amh or a tron

#20 8 years ago

I'm in!!! Happy to support a great cause and have the possibility of winning a great machine!

Scott

#21 8 years ago

Ghostbump!

Brad

spooky.jpgspooky.jpg

#22 8 years ago

I'm in

#23 8 years ago

Bump for the cause!

#24 8 years ago

Bump

#25 8 years ago

Must sell some parts to get another ticket!!!!
Oh and Bump

#26 8 years ago

I'm in for a good cause

#28 8 years ago

In for 3!

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from TG:

In for 3!

Wow ! Somebody wants an AMH bad ! As I stated its no guarantee - but both prior winners did buy 2 oddly enough, and few do so its not like it's extremely typical. But both those successfully guys cut their odds in half and won ! Good luck and TY !!! : )

Here's pics of our two prior winners (and yes the kid won - purchased by his dad, of course)... Happy folks - looking forward to another addition to the AMH family...

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg
image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg
image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

#30 8 years ago

Yeah!! I'm in for another ticket. that's 2 total for me.

#31 8 years ago

In for another as well. Another chance and an awesome cause.

#32 8 years ago

I'm in. Money sent.

#33 8 years ago

Looks like 18 sold on this page so far.

#34 8 years ago

I'm in for one.

#35 8 years ago

Two for me!!

Thanks Joe

#36 8 years ago

I couldn't make the show but I'm in for one entry.

#37 8 years ago

I'm in for one tomorrow when I get to the show

#38 8 years ago

I'm in!

Thanks Joe

#39 8 years ago

Any idea how many slots has been taken so far?

#41 8 years ago

Hi all - mid-day update we are at about only 45-50 so far. SLOW sales here at York, only 3 sold at show go figure and we have 2 AMH's here ! Hoping the Pinside community can get us over the top ! I would love to sell out and draw the winner live here at the show. Thanks to everyone for their support and bumps ; )

Joe

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

#42 8 years ago

This torrential downpour we just got hit with won't help. <----Harrisburg PA.
Hope to make a quick ebay sale tonight to pick up one more tick tomorrow.

#43 8 years ago

Ya wow that was some rain. Looking forward to a great day at York tomorrow. Tons of games and big crowd today, definately larger this year.

#44 8 years ago

How many tickets left

#45 8 years ago

In.
Bump to the top for the kids!

#46 8 years ago

I been in since day 1 wish i could buy more but bills suck me dry Bump for good cause

#47 8 years ago

Humpty bump.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

How many tickets left

We unfortunately have a lot left, like 65-70 left. Only sold 8 at show. Relying on Pinside for this one boys and girls.

#49 8 years ago

I just purchased 2 chances, wish me luck

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-amh-charity-raffle-now-open and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.