(Topic ID: 71057)

PinballSTAR Amusements named distributor for Planetary Pinball (Medieval)

By PinballSTAR

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MMSTD-FRONT.jpg
    MMSTD-BACK.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements is proud to ANNOUNCE that we have been appointed as an authorized distributors for PLANETARY PINBALL and their MEDIEVAL MADNESS remake game.

The Medieval Madness Standard games sell at $ 8,000 and only require a $ 1,000 deposit with the remaining balance due 30 days before the game ships. The Standard games are expected to start shipping in the 4th quarter of 2014. The standard games will have chrome trim.

The games will be manufactured by Chicago Gaming, the playfields will be produced by Churchill Cabinets - both already successful and respected manufactures in the pinball and arcade industry.

We tip our hat to Planetary Pinball for making this amazing sought after title available to the general pinball community. For many years this rare game has been hard to find, and prices have soared to $ 15,000. Remaking this title and offering at a lower cost gives many pinball collectors who have not had the opportunity to own a Medieval Madness just that chance now.

PinballSTAR Amusements now has a product line featuring games from Jersey Jack Pinball (Wizard of Oz and The Hobbit), Virtuapin (Virtual Pinball), Planetary Pinball (Medieval Madness), and Spooky Pinball (America's Most Haunted and Pinball Zombies from Beyond The Grave).

Please contact us at [email protected] or call 570-357-0042 to discuss.

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    [email protected]
    570-357-0042
    LIKE us on Facebook - Keyword 'PinballSTAR Amusements'

#2 10 years ago

Awesome. Glad to hear !

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

Just a heads up no big deal but you posted the brochure pictures for the LE. Sounds like you are only selling the standard. I just don't want anyone getting confused about what you are selling.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks, there aren't any standard flyers as yet - so yes, I know that's and LE flyer and I tried to spell that out in the post - saying we are now selling the standards, the cost of the standard is xxx, the standards will ship xxx, and here's an LE flyer, but the standards have chrome trim. No problem - always good to clarify and spell it out further. Thanks ! Joe

#5 10 years ago

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mmr/MMSTD-FRONT.jpg
    http://www.planetarypinball.com/mmr/MMSTD-BACK.jpg

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Thanks, there aren't any standard flyers as yet - so yes, I know that's and LE flyer and I tried to spell that out in the post

#6 10 years ago

lol I stand corrected ! thanks jalpert.... : )

#7 10 years ago

No problem

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

lol I stand corrected ! thanks jalpert.... : )

#8 10 years ago

Here is the Standard Flyer...
    : )

MMSTD-FRONT.jpgMMSTD-FRONT.jpg MMSTD-BACK.jpgMMSTD-BACK.jpg
    #9 10 years ago

You stated these will come with chrome trim in your first post. I think they will come with stainless steel trim. There is a difference. Maybe they will come with chrome. Just be sure so people don't get pissed when they get theirs.

#10 10 years ago

Yes, stainless steel. I was thinking color gold of LE. Thanks for clarifying.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstar-amusements-appointed-as-distributor-for-planetary-pinball-medieval and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.