image.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_7.jpg
image_6.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

AMH RAFFLE # 2 IS NOW OPEN !!!!!

We had such a great response to the AMH raffle we did at Allentown Pinfest in May we are doing it again in conjunction with this week's ReplayFX show in Pittsburgh. www.ReplayFX.org

We have donated 2 NIB WOZ's so far : one to St. Christopher's Children's Hospital in Philadephia in Dec 2013 and one to the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh in August 2014. This week at ReplayFx we are donating another NIB WOZ to Dan at Project Pinball for his organization to donate to another children's hospital. Why ? Dan and I have become friends given our common objective to place pinball machines in children's hospitals and Dan has a number of hospitals waiting on donations so we wanted to assist his fine organization and partner with him on this donation (and maybe future ones). These raffles directly result in pinball machines being bought and donated for the kids ! The AMH raffle at Allentown in may helped pay for a portion of this machine we are donating to Project Pinball this week. The rest we will be raising through this current raffle at ReplayFX. We hope to have Mark Steinman, ReplayFX Show Director draw the winner for us at the show !

America's Most Haunted - YES we opened another new one up and it will be able to be played at the show... We are running a raffle on this game - one of the LAST ones available after they sold out of the limited run of 150. $ 100 per raffle ticket / and we bumped it up to 125 tickets total being sold. Hopefully we can sell out before the show is over... All proceeds over cost go to the PinballSTAR Children's Hospital Charity. Charlie from Spooky and I came up with this as a great way to let one of the last available games that I bought long ago go towards a good cause. We will be selling entries in our booth at the show, but you don't have to be at the show to buy a ticket - just paypal AS A GIFT (so no fees) to [email protected]. Come on Pinside - let's get these 100 tickets sold before the end of ReplayFX so we can draw the winner there at the show and let someone maybe walk away with it. If not sold out, we will sell until they are gone. Winner will be responsible for shipping is all. The game raffled is the one we will have set up for play at the show. No limit to number of tickets you can buy - side note : the winner of the game at Allentown Pinfest bought 2 tickets - doubling his chances !

Win an AMH for $ 100 !!! Send $ 100 via paypal AS A GIFT (no fees or it will be rejected) to [email protected]... That's all you need to do. Since we are at the show we will not be sending separate email confirmations - but once you get your Paypal confirmation email - rest assured, you are in ! We will also be selling tickets in our booth at the show !

AMH is SOLD OUT - all 150 made will surely be collector's items !

Pinball News story about our first donation :
http://www.pinballnews.com/news/wozdonation.html

Facebook post from Project Pinball today about our WOZ donation to them :
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectPinball/posts/715650855206999

Raffle post from Allentown Pinfest :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstar-americas-most-haunted-charity-raffle

PinballSTAR Allentown Pinfest booth post - with Raffle comments as well :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstar-allentown-booth-hobbit-mmr-amh

Oh, and of course come see us at our booth at ReplayFX. We will have AMH, WOZ Standard, WOZ 75th, The Hobbit, Medieval Madness Remake. We are authorized distributors for JJP, Spooky, PPS, and Virtuapin !

Also selling at the show from our personal collection : Earthshaker Prototype, restored Gottlieb Grand Slam, Gottlieb Minstrel Man project, restored Rockola World Series (1935), Chicago Coin Goalee hockey arcade game (1950's), (2) Linked Off Road Thunder Driving games, restored 1940 Wurlitzer 1250 Jukebox, restored English Pelham Marionette Puppet Show arcade piece (1960's)... We always have the biggest booth with the most NEW games and best VARIETY of old / interesting games we bring to share with everyone... If interested in any please email us !

Many thanks for everyone's support and kind words when we do these raffles and donations !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

#2 8 years ago

Here's some pictures from Allentown Pinfest and our AMH raffle drawing and winner, Steve Deboer of NJ. We delivered the game to him on the way home from the show !!!

// Error: Image 433848 not found //

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

#7 8 years ago

I can't say we don't love Norwegians now that we gave love to Canada. Any international folks can enter and if you win you need to arrange ALL shipping arrangements is all. TY : )

#14 8 years ago

We stopped by the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh to check on the machine we donated last year. The kids were lined to play it ! We can't take pictures of the kids but wanted to show everyone the play room the game sits in ! Look what is on the TV lol !

This is what the raffles enable us to do - thank you for the support Pinside !

Joe

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

#17 8 years ago

Sweet Jesus ReplayFX is going to be HUGE !

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg

image_6.jpgimage_6.jpg

image_7.jpgimage_7.jpg

#19 8 years ago

Morning bump for raffle entries - Let's give this AMH at ReplayFX !!!

#39 8 years ago

Hi everyone just got on Pinside after 12 hours of setting up and hanging out at show. Here's our booth...

Raffle I haven't checked but I think we are probably only around 35-45 is my guess but I haven't tallied everything yet. I will when I get back to hotel, out for a late bite right now. I'm sure we'll sell out during the show once the doors open and we get folks playing AMH in the booth. So expect a new AMH owner !!!!

Love doing this, exciting for folks to participate, we get lots of good mojo coming our way for the cause, we get to help sick kids, and someone steals an AMH for $100 !

I can't stress how incredible the ReplayFX show is... This will be talked about for months, trust me ! Prepare to have your jaw drop when you walk in !

Thanks all.... Joe

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg

image_6.jpgimage_6.jpg

image_7.jpgimage_7.jpg

#41 8 years ago

Who wants to win this AMH ???

We are at about 40 entries Thurs AM.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#45 8 years ago

No one lump amount easier I do check for amount and number of entries. We have a number of multiples.

#52 8 years ago

We are now over 50 ! I'm that as the weekend crowd starts rolling in today and Saturday we will be able to give this away this weekend... : )-

#59 8 years ago

Here's us today with the WOZ machine PinballSTAR donated to Project Pinball... Myself with Jack and Dan Spolar from PP...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#60 8 years ago

We are at about 90 out of 125 on the raffle tickets... Let's go Pinside lets get there tomorrow so we can draw this thing LIVE AT REPLAYFX !

Thanks for all the support so far !

#64 8 years ago

Yup we are at about 90 out of 125... Let's get a good push to get this sold out and the drawing held tomorrow at ReplayFX ! We're close !

#69 8 years ago

Actual count now is 89 - it was 85 last night at 1:30 am when I was guessing and was dead on my feet for 16 hours yesterday (lol) - close enough... and 4 more this am... gets us to 89 now... heading over to show at 9 ! Let's go Pinside / ReplayFX... keep 'em coming !

#71 8 years ago

It's your hero...

Hey everyone I do want to give Randy AKA Beezleboob a thumbs up here - I got a call from the children's hospital in Pittsburgh yesterday that their WOZ had a pop bumper issue that just needed a switch adjustment. I didn't want to have them digging in the machine trying to figure out what to do so I asked Randy if he'd be so kind to stop for me on his way home since I'm manning the booth at the show and he said 'sure'... Guys like this that are always willing to lend a hand are much appreciated... He and his lovely wife Janice also attended out dedication of this machine last August and helped with the kids. Great people...

Ok now that that's out of the way we can all go back to busting his chops... You know he wears his socks up to his knees right ?

#76 8 years ago

These creatures kicking it old school with the woodrails !

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

#88 8 years ago

We are close to selling them out folks.... Need about only 15-20 more ! One last big push and we'll do the drawing at 7pm tonight !!! The winner will be picked by ReplayFX director, Mark Steinman.

#95 8 years ago

630 EST is cutoff time for PayPal so I can control last few entries being sold just at the show.

We are doing drawing at 700 EST TONIGHT !!!

#100 8 years ago

PayPal officially closed last few will be sold at booth at show in last 1/2 hour !

Thank you to everyone for your support... I hope you all win... Oh, wait... You know what I mean.. THANK YOU !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042
[email protected]

#103 8 years ago

...and the winner is....

Drawn by ReplayFX Show Director, Mark Steinman...

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg
image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg
image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg
image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

#105 8 years ago

I 'believe' Dylan is the son of Dennis Vallone who bought in the booth Friday... as we had two entries, one for Dennis and one for Dylan. There were some brothers who bought as well too so I'm not 100%. Still trying to reach him !

So we might have had a father / son team, I think. They bought 2 entries, one for dad one for son.

Hopefully the game goes on Dlyan's bedroom !

#107 8 years ago

Ben and Charlie say THANK YOU to everyone who thinks AMH is so cool they buy charity raffle tickets !!!

Saturday night, do these guys EVER stop working ?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#108 8 years ago

Just talked to Dennis (dad) and Dylan (son). They are soooo excited !!! I think Dylan was yelling in the car... They were on way home to NJ and were an hour and 1/2 away and are coming BACK to get it !!! Pics to follow. I'm so thrilled the kid won it... Very cool indeed.

#109 8 years ago

And finally here is Dennis Vallone (dad) and family and one of our winner Dylan with the game !!!

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#111 8 years ago

Final Thanks to everyone for your support - on Pinside and at the show... Good things happen from this - Project Pinball got a NIB WOZ from us at the show because of this... Stay tuned on that game dedication with this Project Pinball / PinballSTAR collaboration. Who says two organizations doing the same thing in pinball can't be friends and work together ?

#116 8 years ago

Stay tuned I have one more I can do this with... Maybe in conjunction with York show or Expo in October ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 210.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstar-americas-most-haunted-charity-raffle-2-now-open?tu=pinballstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.