(Topic ID: 126179)

PinballSTAR Allentown - Hobbit, MMR, AMH Raffle WINNER PICS !

By PinballSTAR

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 117 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinballSTAR
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-971.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image-239.jpg
image-786.jpg
image-842.jpg
image-742.jpg
image-143.jpg
image-404.jpg
image-638.jpg
image-87.jpg
image-106.jpg
image-490.jpg
image-144.jpg
image-532.jpg
image-392.jpg

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

Our booth is just about ready to go... We have a really great lineup this year so many NEW games most people haven't seen yet - so excited to bring these games to all the East Coast pinball fans !

The Hobbit - a brand NEW game just made - not one of the older prototypes - and newest code ! Jack will be there in our booth to hang out and chat with everyone as usual !

Wizard of Oz - Standard - we will have this game on $ 2 per play for a tournament all weekend with prizes - all proceeds go to the PinballSTAR Children's Hospital Charity. Show game will be for sale at a discount. We will also have NIB Standards.

Wizard of Oz - 75th Anniversary - YES we opened up a new one for people to see - we will not have this as a playable game though to keep it as new as possible... But at least everyone can see how cool it looks and see the new 75th toys. It will be for sale at a slight discount since we opened it up.
We will have NIB games in the booth as well.

Medieval Madness LE - YES we opened a new one up for everyone and it's going to be there to play. It's a Gold and it's pretty ! We will be taking orders for MMR !

America's Most Haunted - YES we opened a new one up and it will be able to be played... We are running a raffle on this game - one of the LAST ones available after they sold out of the limited run of 150. $ 100 per raffle ticket / 100 tickets sold. Hopefully we can sell out before the show is over... All proceeds over cost go to the PinballSTAR Children's Hospital Charity. Charlie from Spooky and I came up with this as a great way to let one of the last available games that I bought long ago go towards a good cause. You don't have to be at the show to buy a ticket - just paypal AS A GIFT (no fees) to Joe@PinballSTAR.com and we will get back to you to confirm your position. Come on Pinside - let's get these 100 tickets sold before the end of Allentown Pinfest so we can draw the winner there at the show and let someone maybe walk away with it. If not sold out, we will sell until they are gone. Winner will be responsible for shipping is all. The game raffled is the one we will have set up for play at the show.

Other neat games :
Prototype Earthshaker with sinking building restored by Ray Brackins of Wide Area Repair $5,000
Chicago Coin Goalee Hockey arcade game from the 50's - fully restored - $ 5000 - so far this has been a big attention getter during Thursday's set up !
Gottlieb Grand Slam woodrail pinball - fully restored rare game - $ 5,000.
Gottlieb Minstrel Man woodrail pinball project - rare game you don't find easily in any condition $ 1,950
Wurlitzer 1250 Jukebox from 1940 - super beautiful - sounds great - fully restored $ 5000.
1935 Rockola World Series pre-war pinball - fully restored by Bill Heatherly - $ 4,500.
Everything is OR BEST OFFER so don't be shy... I want to sell everything !

Of course we will have tons of accessories there - invisiglass, WOZ stuff, new Hobbit stuff we made up... I'll be posting some pictures and videos here too !

PinballSTAR is sponsoring the IFPA tournament as well - with proceeds of a side tournament they are running for a few charities also going to help the children's hospital charity fund.

Shoot me an email to Sales@PinballSTAR.com or call 570-357-0042 if you have any questions or want to buy anything or make an offer...

#2 4 years ago

raffle ticket bought!

1 out of 100 is the best odds yet for a pinball raffle!

Also is great to support the childrens hospital.
I have to imagine these sell out today.

#3 4 years ago

Im in, I like these raffles as well...

#4 4 years ago

I just bought a ticket. Please pick my number

I don't think I will make it to the show but say hi to Jack and tell him I'm home cooking meatballs for the crew.

#5 4 years ago

Joe, just bought a raffle ticket. Thanks for running this and supporting a good cause with the Children's Hospital Charity. Really cool.

Todd

#6 4 years ago

4 in the past 45 minutes. Let's blow this up pinside and get all 100 sold today!

I want a pinsider to win this!

#7 4 years ago

Great idea for the raffle Joe, It's refreshing to see how much you do for the children's hospitals and I want to support you. If I win the game too, even better See you at the show.

#8 4 years ago

Joe- will you have invisiglass? Is there a show price?

#9 4 years ago

Taylor - are you going? I'm trying to talk a friend into taking the drive down. I'm dieing to see the latest hobbit.

#10 4 years ago

Can we see a photo or 2 of the booth Joe?

#11 4 years ago

I'd be happy to send you a photo, Rob!

#12 4 years ago

I'm in. Just bought a raffle ticket.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

Taylor - are you going? I'm trying to talk a friend into taking the drive down. I'm dieing to see the latest hobbit.

unfortunately no.

If anyone is on the fence they should get off of it and get in their cars.

My wife runs a 200 mile relay race that was moved to the first weekend in May. I do have a friend coming up from Richmond that is picking up some stuff.

#14 4 years ago

1% chance of getting a 6k pin is 1000% better chance then I have have right now
I'm in!
Thanks Joe

#15 4 years ago

Entry sent!! Waiting on confirmation.

#16 4 years ago

come on pinside!!!!

Let's win an AMH!

#17 4 years ago

Paypal entry sent! Good luck!

#18 4 years ago

how many are sold Joe?

#19 4 years ago

Entry sent. The game is amazing.

#20 4 years ago

In for an entry as well - nice to support a cause and have a 1 in 100 chance.

#21 4 years ago

Looking forward to seeing new Hobbit pics!

#22 4 years ago

Could not resist suporting a great cause, and maybe suporting my not so great pinball cause Wish I could make the show and play some of these tables. Have a great weekend!

#23 4 years ago

Wow.. excited to see pictures!

#24 4 years ago

Entry sent

#25 4 years ago

Indeed great cause and i'm also in

#26 4 years ago

In

#27 4 years ago

I'm in looking for my conformation. Good luck everyone. Great cause.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I'm in looking for my conformation. Good luck everyone. Great cause.

When your dealing with Joe,your confirmed ...Sit back and wait for the drawing .
Good luck to all of us !

#29 4 years ago

I'm in for the raffle

#30 4 years ago

Can people outside the US enter?

#31 4 years ago

Can't resist... I'm in!

#32 4 years ago

Tickets Purchased!!

#33 4 years ago

Just sent my money. I'm in

#34 4 years ago

+1 for Bob Weir! I'll see you in a couple of weeks at the merriweather post pavilion

#35 4 years ago

Money thrown at you Joe

#36 4 years ago

I highly recommend Ray for those in the area needing repair work done. That Earthshaker will probably never have a mechanical issue again.

#37 4 years ago

Just sent in my $100 for ticket!

#38 4 years ago

Sent my $100 in as a gift as well. Thank you.

#39 4 years ago

In for a raffle ticket as well. Glad to contribute to the cause.

#40 4 years ago

A quick "I'm in " count that's already 25 !

#41 4 years ago

I'm in too. Anybody care to help out with shipping to Norway, if I win :O

#42 4 years ago

I'm in the raffle. Good luck, everybody. Thanks, Joe!

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from karl:

I'm in too. Anybody care to help out with shipping to Norway, if I win :O

I will help you but shipping will be delayed for a few weeks while I put some time into playing the game!

#44 4 years ago

Deal

#45 4 years ago

Wish I were there . Travel to Colorado for our' Rocky Mountain Pinball Show Down' in June .

#46 4 years ago

Thanks for opening the raffle to those not present!

paypal sent....

#47 4 years ago

I got two tickets in! Now hoping that I get picked but if not great cause.

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Joe- will you have invisiglass? Is there a show price?

No sorry Taylor. Email what u need and I'll get you a good price shipping it. It's a lot to bring to a show risk damage etc... To make a few dollars.

image.jpg image-119.jpg image-313.jpg image-836.jpg image-773.jpg image-668.jpg image-907.jpg image-526.jpg image-760.jpg image-86.jpg image-384.jpg image-670.jpg
#49 4 years ago

Great idea and cause Joe. I'm in via PayPal for a C-Note.

#50 4 years ago

Dang, I wish I was there this year. Just too much to do at work this time around.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.95
$ 399.95
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medinah, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 16.00
€ 9.10
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, MI
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rommerskirchen
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside