2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Dbachtel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Has anyone ever bought from this website pinballsarcadegames. Said can ship
    A machine from nj to my house in Florida for 190 dollars. And game price seems a bit low

#2 2 years ago

It was for a fish tales

#3 2 years ago

I think that it's to good to be true, but I would l wait for others to chime in.

#4 2 years ago

JFC not this again. Another ripoff of The Pinball Company.

At least you asked.

#6 2 years ago

Hint people: find some text on the site that some third world scammer would never come up with and Google it in quotes.

I tried — "Addams Family: All original and same owner for over 20 years"

Comes up with a pinside ad. It is all ripped off from somewhere.

This is like a Turing Test for pinball buyers; they must scam enough people to make it worthwhile.

#7 2 years ago

Thanks for the reply’s I felt like it was a scam he sent an invoice and wanted a bank transfer said they were in New Jersey and then called from San Antonio

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballsarcadegames- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.