(Topic ID: 55926)

Pinballs on the Move return trip from midwest and next trip to Florida

By fingersport

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fingersport.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I will be returning from the midwest July 18. As a result of a 6 game cancilation I will have room for about 8 games on this trip. On the return trip I will be going thru the following cities. Omaha, Kansas City, St Louis, Nashville, Chatanooga, Atlanta, Charlotte, Winston Salem, Greensboro and Raleigh. After my return home for a couple of days I will head out for Florida for the Game Warp show in Orlando. This trip will cover most of Florida all the way down to Miami. I plan to return thru Georgia with a stop over in Atlanta. All games moved on this trip will cost $250 to have picked up blanket wrapped, secured in the trailer and delivered to you. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. Thanks and have a great summer. Don

Donald Bosworth
    pinballsonthemove.com
    [email protected]
    919-495-1124 Cell

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fingersport.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballs-on-the-move-return-trip-from-midwest-and-next-trip-to-florida?tu=fingersport and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.