Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by 20eyes
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_mo5svdJuFj1sucxz9o1_400.gif
    #1 8 years ago

Shortest ball time ironman and whirlwind, longest ball time pirates of the Caribbean

#2 8 years ago

Whirlwind doesn't have short ball times imo

#3 8 years ago

Hard to answer really as it all depends on how people have their pins set up .. my bsd and pins are usually unforgiving however ive played the same pin elsewhere and well it just keeps going and going .In general short ball times are older pins and in the dmd era a few that come to mind are bsd, ft, im, met, jm .

#4 8 years ago

For me it does, put blue coils inn and it jams

#5 8 years ago

Have you considered taking a break from starting new threads for a bit?

#6 8 years ago

Ohhh mr negative Collin, how are you doing buddy, I hope you took your meds today so there will be no negativity on this thread, only people who love pinball

Quoted from Collin:Have you considered taking a break from starting new threads for a bit?

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from daddyxxx:

Ohhh mr negative Collin, how are you doing buddy, I hope you took your meds today so there will be no negativity on this thread, only people who love pinball

tumblr_mo5svdJuFj1sucxz9o1_400.giftumblr_mo5svdJuFj1sucxz9o1_400.gif

#8 8 years ago

Come on guys cant we all get along ? I know we all have our differences sometimes believe me lol but its pinball and a hobby ,we sld all get along as were all here for one reason . That tiny silver ball

#9 8 years ago

Only hate from ya, can't stoop to your level,I know its only the internet but I hope in real life you don't act like that

#10 8 years ago

Shortest is Satin Doll and longest is Star Trek for me.

#11 8 years ago

All I'm trying to say is, it's a little much. You're starting many of the same threads EVERY new member does, and that's fine, but consider using the "search" function first.

I've never put anyone on ignore here, and I'm sure you'll have something worthwhile to contribute, so I'd rather not put you on ignore either.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

All I'm trying to say is, it's a little much. You're starting many of the same threads EVERY new member does, and that's fine, but consider using the "search" function first.
    I've never put anyone on ignore here, and I'm sure you'll have something worthwhile to contribute, so I'd rather not put you on ignore either.

I do check, but didn't you put almost the same forum as me , a couple days later , and even someone posted on your forums telling you that, no big deal buddy, were all hear because we love pinball, I like posting forums and learning, and hope other people learn from my forums too....

#13 8 years ago

Right brotha only peace and love and respect

Quoted from bigd1979:Come on guys cant we all get along ? I know we all have our differences sometimes believe me lol but its pinball and a hobby ,we sld all get along as were all here for one reason . That tiny silver ball

#14 8 years ago

After 19 yrs of owning and keeping it running. Gtb system 1 Countdown for short and long ball times.

#15 8 years ago

I can play 4 games of ironman while my wife finishes one game on sopranos...

#16 8 years ago

To me shortest ball time is F14 and longest ball time is LOTR

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinrookie:

To me shortest ball time is F14

...and the shortest multiball time on occasions

The only thing I have that can beat it for shortest time is my Gottlieb Double Action that has a gobble hole in the middle of the playfield. Many times the ball never even makes it down the playfield, ending the ball. Beat that!

#18 8 years ago

Shortest times. Slugfest

#19 8 years ago

Nobody mentioning LOTR for long ball times. It would take me 20 minutes (or more) to finish a game when I owned one.

IM for short ball times. Those outlanes are wiiide.

#20 8 years ago

Shortest ball times: Every EM and early SS game ever made.

Longest ball times: All other games not in the shortest ball times list above.

But seriously, in my collection...

Short: Monte Carlo, Super Star, Pop-A-Card (tied)
    Long: Spider-man

#21 8 years ago

I don't mind daddyxxx's threads. I like that he posts discussion threads that aren't always game specific our technical. Threads that conjure discussion about pinball as a general whole is welcome.

That being said....
    Longest ball times seem for me on south park
    Shortest are on Robocop. That pin infuriates me

#22 8 years ago

Short: too many God forsaken EMs to list. IM, BSD, F-14.

Long: MB, CV, LOTR, ST, SM

#23 8 years ago

Storing my friends SM at my shop. Man that has some long ball times!

#24 8 years ago

With all this talk of the next Stern title, when's the next Ben Heck designed pin coming?

#25 8 years ago

From my collection:
    Shortest: Fireball Classic
    Longest: Flash

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballs-machine-with-the-shortest-ball-time-and-the-longest-ball-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.