(Topic ID: 92234)

Pinballs for sale in Phoenix Arizona....

By Monarca1091

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Prosedsp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-7.jpg
image-484.jpg
image-318.jpg
image-886.jpg
image-137.jpg
image-77.jpg
image-145.jpg
image-566.jpg
image-59.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-559.jpg
image-530.jpg
image-306.jpg
image-542.jpg
image-932.jpg
image-35.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Here are a few of my pins I'm going to sell because I have some other ones coming in and need the space ....

1. Inder Bushido

2. Capcom Breakshot

3. Sega Star Wars trilogy

4. Data East lethal weapon 3

5. Williams upperdecker

6. Sega Batman forever

I'm open to offers ...please send pm if interested

#2 6 years ago

Never seen Bushido cool looking title.

GLWS

#3 6 years ago

I've been fortunate to play this game, it has a cool multiball lock.

Someone will be getting an uber rare title with this one!

#4 6 years ago

You should buy it

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

You should buy it

Spot me the $ and I will ; )

#6 6 years ago

Any IJ4 ?

#7 6 years ago

Sorry I dont have that one ....

#9 6 years ago

Price on the Bushido?

#10 6 years ago

Bump ...

#11 6 years ago

jesus not this make offer shit again

#12 6 years ago

Price/pics on the Batman forever?

#13 6 years ago

Price on Bushido?

Also check with Greg Davis, he usually likes these.

#14 6 years ago

IPDB could use some better pictures of the Bushido if you wouldn't mind sending some in.

#15 6 years ago

image-632.jpg

image-538.jpg
#16 6 years ago

image-663.jpg

image-35.jpg image-182.jpg image-932.jpg
#17 6 years ago

image-542.jpg

image-306.jpg image-530.jpg image-559.jpg image-488.jpg
#18 6 years ago

So you must have sold tspp?

#19 6 years ago

image-59.jpg

image-566.jpg image-145.jpg image-77.jpg
#20 6 years ago

image-137.jpg

image-318.jpg image-886.jpg image-484.jpg image-484.jpg image-484.jpg image-7.jpg
#21 6 years ago

very nice. that freaking LW3 looks NEW. great gear.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

So you must have sold tspp?

No , I started playing it again .....

#23 6 years ago

Bump .....

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from ButtonMash:

jesus not this make offer shit again

Tired of seeing that too. It should be banned like other forums. Have something for sale? Name your price! I won't play that game. Do some research and get the value. No one here is going to offer more than its worth.

#25 6 years ago

Trade you a Nascar and WWF for the Bushido. Also have Black Pyramid.

#26 6 years ago

Could also do the WWF plus cash for the Batman

#27 6 years ago

Pm send

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

Tired of seeing that too. It should be banned like other forums. Have something for sale? Name your price! I won't play that game. Do some research and get the value. No one here is going to offer more than its worth.

i understand, it should be so easy- 1 state the item name, 2 state cond of item, 3 state price. 4 & some contact info might be nice too.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

I don't see the problem of different selling methods for different people. If you don't like it, don't do business, but you don't have to impose your way of buying and selling. Monarca has been a good person in the Arizona pinball community, and has opened his home to let many people come over and play his games. I like that. Should people be banned if they don't open their homes to let others play?

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

I don't see the problem of different selling methods for different people. If you don't like it, don't do business, but you don't have to impose your way of buying and selling. Monarca has been a good person in the Arizona pinball community, and has opened his home to let many people come over and play his games. I like that. Should people be banned if they don't open their homes to let others play?

if it works great for him than more power to him! but i was down in the phoenix metro a few weeks back and picked up 4 games, 1 at zapcon, had a price,- one on cl in tuscon, had a price , one on phoenix cl, had a price, and one i aranged for up here off a pinside seller in yarnel (had a price also) i flew down there and picked it up first.

i see a trend- i did do buisness with sellers that said (in a clear and transparrent) what they wanted for there pins..

now i have a child hood friend that is looking for the "first pin" and he lives in the north phx metro, but i need to tell him some basic info, and yes the price is part of that.

the op's is prob a great guy, buy i think you should not make things hard on a possable buyer---- or someone looking to refer some one.

whats next?------ hers's my hypothetical add, something like this yard sale, i may have a pinball machine for sale, it might have a condition, just stop on by.

#31 6 years ago

Give the guy a break. Maybe he doesn't want to discuss price with anyone but serious buyers. There is to much crap about what things are worth from people who have no business anyway.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from lladnip:

if it works great for him than more power to him! but i was down in the phoenix metro a few weeks back and picked up 4 games, 1 at zapcon, had a price,- one on cl in tuscon, had a price , one on phoenix cl, had a price, and one i aranged for up here off a pinside seller in yarnel (had a price also) i flew down there and picked it up first.
i see a trend- i did do buisness with sellers that said (in a clear and transparrent) what they wanted for there pins..
now i have a child hood friend that is looking for the "first pin" and he lives in the north phx metro, but i need to tell him some basic info, and yes the price is part of that.
the op's is prob a great guy, buy i think you should not make things hard on a possable buyer---- or someone looking to refer some one.
whats next?------ hers's my hypothetical add, something like this yard sale, i may have a pinball machine for sale, it might have a condition, just stop on by.

Here's an idea, why dont you pm him and ask?

Most threads on this site with prices attached end up going one of two ways:

1. People think the prices are way too high and a drawn out BS price police war turns the ops thread into chaos.

2. People say wow great price and you get a hundred "wish I was closer" comments

If you are interested in a game listed for sale contact whoever lists it and Im sure you will get a price, along with the appropriate dialog on condition etc. etc...

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from lladnip:

hers's my hypothetical add, something like this yard sale, i may have a pinball machine for sale, it might have a condition, just stop on by.

Your ad sucks.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside