image-961.jpg
image-81.jpg
image-542.jpg
image-383.jpg
image-587.jpg
image-275.jpg
image-298.jpg
image-428.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisjens2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 10 years ago

You have SPP listed above for $4000, posted in the for sale ad for $4400, and you told me $4500? You might want to pick one price....unless you are adding stuff. But generally when machines don't sell right away the price decreases.

Quoted from Monarca1091:

Hi pinsiders I'm selling a few of my pinballs because I got some other ones coming on their way ......these are the ones I. Selling at the moment ....
super mario brothers .....1800 , works 100% has some mods ....SOLD
Terminator 2 ......2000 , has LEDs in playfield and inserts works 100% has some mods
Indianapolis 500 ......2800 , has LEDs in playfield and inserts works 100% has some mods
Roller coster tycoon ....2000 , works 100%
The Simpsons Pinball Party .....4000 , has LEDs in inserts and playfield works 100% has some mods
I could wrap it and have it ready for shipping . Machines are located in Phoenix, Arizona .

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Watch it Chris, your new price is gonna be $5K you keep talking like that.

That's what they call "PINFLATION"... (I don't know how to post one of those happy faces, but imagine one here)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisjens2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballs-for-sale-2?tu=chrisjens2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.