tumblr_lthg6vjPS21ql141xo1_400.gif
th-5.jpeg
th-4.jpeg
Married-with-Children-popcorn.gif
th-3.jpeg
haters_gonna_hate_10.jpg
marshallluckyposter.jpg
pinball.JPG
There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

SOLID STATE PINBALLS AVAILABLE FOR SALE:
FAMILY AMUSEMENT CORP.
PHONE: (323) 660-8180

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN $4799

STERN SPIDERMAN $5899

JACK BOT $2299

EARTHSHAKER $1999

NO FEAR $2499

ADDAMS FAMILY (very nice) $7999 (HUO)

MONOPOLY $2999

INDIAN JONES (original WMS wide body) $5499 (HUO)

PLAYBOY (Stern) $3499

SOPRANOS $4299

SOUTH PARK $1899

LORD OF THE RINGS $4799

WORLD POKER TOUR $2799

TERMINATOR 2 $2699

SPACE SHUTTLE $1599

SLUGFEST $1899

WHEEL OF FORTUNE $5899

HURRICANE $2400

THE SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY $4999

COMET $1500

ELVIRA PARTY MONSTER $4599 (HUO)

STERN BATMAN PINBALL $6199

FAMILY AMUSEMENT CORP
876 N. VERMONT AVE
LOS ANGELES,CA,90029

FAMILYAMUSEMENT.COM

pinball.JPGpinball.JPG

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps in thread headers.

#2 10 years ago

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALES

#3 10 years ago

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALES

What was the rule again 15% below asking price?

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

What was the rule again 15% below asking price?

lol people still remember that ?

#6 10 years ago

Just me and I like saying it to you when I can...just joking of course. With these seems a fair enough rule to me

#7 10 years ago

Make me a package deal and I will take all

#8 10 years ago

Wow, wish i could get that kind of money for mine.Some of them prices seem a little high, others about right.

#9 10 years ago

Yeah, some do seem a bit high, some good titles there though.

#10 10 years ago

That Addams has been on Craigslist for over a year now at least. I almost want to stop by to see what an $8,000 non gold Addams looks like...

#11 10 years ago

Why does everything have to end in something 99 like at a used car dealership?

#12 10 years ago

Um, no. The only game not 1K overpriced is South Park... It's only $500 overpriced.

4599 for an EATPM? Um, no.

#13 10 years ago

Does EAPM have the modesty coverup? I am too embarassed to look at the backglass otherwise.

#14 10 years ago

That has to be one really nice WOF for almost $7K.

#15 10 years ago

I'm not being critical of the pricing, genuinely curious, but has anyone seen a WOF move in the $6,600 price range? I wonder if it is NIB, that would give it bump I suppose.

#16 10 years ago

Yah, you kind are. But it's okay to have an opinion. It's like starting a sentance with "No offense but..." Be prepare to be offended

Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm not being critical of the pricing, genuinely curious, but has anyone seen a WOF move in the $6,600 price range? I wonder if it is NIB, that would give it bump I suppose.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from CapnARRR:

That Addams has been on Craigslist for over a year now at least. I almost want to stop by to see what an $8,000 non gold Addams looks like...

I hope it looks just like mine.

#18 10 years ago

I hope pin side does not turn out to be a place where all there is, is dealers try to sell

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

I hope pin side does not turn out to be a place where all there is, is dealers try to sell

I hope maybe the dealers start lowering their prices to sell on here. But it doesn't work for private sellers so I'm not holding my breath

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I didn't realize there were two threads, I already commented in the other one, but why not be critical of the pricing? This isn't some fellow Pinsider, it's a business coming in, and contributing nothing but a list of for sale games. Hey, fine, I guess it's not really spam, other people get to sell after all. But a $4600 EATPM? That's at least $2000 too high, not a small markup. Either it's a seriously fine example, or it's all about some sucker way overpaying for the Elvira name. This doesn't seem like the right forum for that.

Maybe it comes with some awesome service and warranty, but we don't know since the OP didn't bother to even really pitch us. Come on now, at least try and make a sale, don't just paste your Craigslist listing.

#21 10 years ago

Didja hear what I said?
Come on down!

marshallluckyposter.jpgmarshallluckyposter.jpg

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think you pay extra for that lockbar

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I didn't realize there were two threads, I already commented in the other one, but why not be critical of the pricing? This isn't some fellow Pinsider, it's a business coming in, and contributing nothing but a list of for sale games. Hey, fine, I guess it's not really spam, other people get to sell after all. But a $4600 EATPM? That's at least $2000 too high, not a small markup. Either it's a seriously fine example, or it's all about some sucker way overpaying for the Elvira name. This doesn't seem like the right forum for that.
Maybe it comes with some awesome service and warranty, but we don't know since the OP didn't bother to even really pitch us. Come on now, at least try and make a sale, don't just paste your Craigslist listing.

I'll see my EATPM for 4000! and it's pretty decent, probably nicer than theirs. Anyone???

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'll sell my EATPM for 4000! and it's pretty decent, probably nicer than theirs. Anyone???

Spelling Police to the rescue...

#25 10 years ago

Damn......my EATPM is going up for sale this weekend. I think it will be 'slightly' less than $4k

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Spybryon:

Why does everything have to end in something 99 like at a used car dealership?

I like 88 - Walmart style.

#27 10 years ago

Reply To Aurich,
If you compare the prices that we have listed to Ebay prices then you will see that we are right around market value or BELOW in most cases with the prices we have listed. You said we do not move any of these pinballs that we have listed. You are wrong we have multiple pinballs with the same titles so we do not change the adds on craigslist. We sold 7 pinballs last month. All of the pinballs we have have been gone through by technicians and are ready to be sold. If you do not like the way we do business that is your problem but we are running a business and we have been in this business for over 40 years. We know what we are doing.

#28 10 years ago

So, what does it hurt seeing a base post like this?

Why does every overprice post bring out the sharks?

If you don't like the prices, don't buy it. When you go to sell your machine for a profit and still be half of this post you can say "See how cheap I am selling my machine?" Win, win.

haters_gonna_hate_10.jpghaters_gonna_hate_10.jpg

#29 10 years ago

Compare to Ebay? I stopped reading after that....

#30 10 years ago

Who priced the Wheel of Fortune and what are you smoking? I bought a mint condition this year for $3600? WTF-$6600 is the price range for maybe a CV? If anyone wants my WOF for $6500-it is for sale-LOL

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

So, what does it hurt seeing a base post like this?
Why does every overprice post bring out the sharks?

Our name is Police, Price Police.

#32 10 years ago

Problem becomes that when folks have stuff at a GOOD price and constantly see sharks swimming around, they will just go to Craigslist and post them rather than deal with the bashing.

Memere always said, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Memere always said, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Memere never had to look at an ad for a $6600 WOF

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Compare to Ebay? I stopped reading after that....

e-pay is the worst example.

''we know what we are doing''.... suuuuuure.

#35 10 years ago

No, the REAL problem is when businesses join this forum just to sell stuff and NOT to join the community and participate in the discussions. There are plenty of other businesses here that contribute regularly to topics and when they do post something for sale, it's usually accompanied by a special "Pinside only" discount.

That's why we get a little ticked off, especially when the prices are a bit on the high side(putting it gently).

#36 10 years ago

Too rich for my tastes.
Glws

#37 10 years ago

It's hard to put a price on used old equipment, but lord those are out of line. No way in *&^# is there a good deal there. You may know how to sell to the uninformed but coming here and posting that is silly. Good luck with your scam....I mean business

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'll see my EATPM for 4000! and it's pretty decent, probably nicer than theirs. Anyone???

Quoted from aztarac:

amn......my EATPM is going up for sale this weekend. I think it will be 'slightly' less than $4k

Ignore these shysters. I will sell mine for 3k!

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from FAMILYAMUSEMENT:

Reply To Aurich,
If you compare the prices that we have listed to Ebay prices then you will see that we are right around market value or BELOW in most cases with the prices we have listed. You said we do not move any of these pinballs that we have listed. You are wrong we have multiple pinballs with the same titles so we do not change the adds on craigslist. We sold 7 pinballs last month. All of the pinballs we have have been gone through by technicians and are ready to be sold. If you do not like the way we do business that is your problem but we are running a business and we have been in this business for over 40 years. We know what we are doing.

#40 10 years ago

Not the best first post

#41 10 years ago

You guys a a tough bunch. They offered some very nice Pins for sale here..maybe some are priced high...so what. Walk away. Maybe somebody's grail pin is on that list and they would have missed out otherwise.

#42 10 years ago

If you compare the prices that we have listed to Ebay prices then you will see that we are right around market value or BELOW in most cases with the prices we have listed.

So, E-bay is the standard for market value? I really would like to get up there and see what you have, but I am soooooo farrrrr awayyyyy.

All kidding aside, are you firm on those prices?

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Ignore these shysters. I will sell mine for 3k!

Now you've done it, you East River bafoon! Pistols at sunrise!

#44 10 years ago

If anyone offers me near 2799 for my HUO WPT, I would sell it.

I agree with most posts in that Family Amusement Corp. has nothing to offer the community here except overpriced pins.

Donate some $ and go sell your pins on ebay if that is your pricing model. People here know about the Boston Pinball Repair List and not a single one of your machines is anywhere near a realistic average sale price.

#45 10 years ago

wow, looks like the op thinks pinside is full of really stupid people or suckers with these prices

Quoted from papazit1963:

You guys a a tough bunch. They offered some very nice Pins for sale here..maybe some are priced high...so what. Walk away. Maybe somebody's grail pin is on that list and they would have missed out otherwise. Don't be such dicks.

when a person contributes nothing to the site and tries to sell way overpriced machines to pinsiders on an open forum i think members have the right to comment, however they like.

if voicing ones opinion on a forum is being a dick in your opinion, i respect that, as much as i disagree with it.

i think calling people a dick is way over the top and should not be tolerated here. i think that`s actually against pinside rules to insult members

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

i think calling people a dick is way over the top and should not be tolerated here

You're correct. I edited my post. Just all the negativity gets me riled up sometimes...my bad.

#47 10 years ago

Damn! I knew I should have waited. That one must be way nicer than the unfaded one I
picked up from grh450 for way less last week.

#48 10 years ago

These prices are beyond a joke
I would never buy a pin at them prices
Typical salesman who always thinks ebay prices are the price that there worth
And he's new to pinside and not a pinhead that's a big giveaway
ALWAYS BUY A PIN FROM SOMEONE YOU KNOW OR WHO IS A LOYAL PINHEAD THAT KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT

#49 10 years ago

I think this is an arcade too? So are all these games pretty well routed? Sell them for what you want, but when you put "nice" next to the $8k Adams, does that mean the other games arent nice?

#50 10 years ago

Reply To Aurich,

Thou protestithe too much

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 159.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

14,000 (OBO)
There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballs-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.