(Topic ID: 70895)

Pinballs at Disney...Anybody know where has what?

By ejg10532626

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PennSkier
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20131115_213733.jpg
20131114_182956_zps8196f24e.jpg
20131110_123519_zps6f930535.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonjump.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago

I visited Disney World in August, took some videos. They had just gotten in a slew of the new Marvel games. So I got to play Avengers and X-Men Pro at the Space Mountain arcade the week they added them into the lineup. The POTC is a basket case there. For some reason they don't have the metal diverter on the shooter lane, so you'll see a ton of balls stuck in the shooter lane if the auto plunger can't make it up to the KEY part.

The Contemporary has the best tables on Disney property. The guys working there love pinball and they always make sure their games are always working. When I visited they just got Avengers Pro and I set the second place score. I would have had Grand Champion but I had to stop playing since the arcade was closing. If anything is wrong just ask one of the guys and they'll be happy to help out a fellow player in need.

The biggest problem they have now is the people running the arcades. They were telling me that they didn't want the attendants to have the keys to the games anymore, so if a ball gets stuck on a game they have to call somebody to come in, open the machine up and move the ball. It's really stupid. They also told me that they won't really give them money to repair stuff like the 3rd flipper on Elvis. They said some new tech wired it wrong and blew the flipper so they told them they either ran the game with no 3rd flipper or totally get rid of the game.

Here's the video I shot at the Contemporary arcade, if you look through my channel you'll find the other videos I shot at Disney. Also, unless you get a deal on admission, AVOID DISNEY QUEST. The worst tables in the whole park. While they have a lot of them, kids beat them up and they play like garbage.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, MA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 25.50
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonjump.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballs-at-disneyanybody-know-where-has-what?tu=moonjump and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.