IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5853 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
imagejpeg_2 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
IMG_7359 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#377 6 years ago
Quoted from visi0n:

Chris did my Williams IJ in golden vein Powder coat and I'm pretty stoked with how it turned out.
Chris was super honest and great to work with. He kept me apprised with pictures and was flexible with my requests.
I've got more work to do on this machine but I'm very happy with the quality of their work. In fact, I'm kind of kicking myself for not doing the coin door too.. Might just have to do that...

Get that idol gold chrome plated. I will be working with Chris over the next 1-2 weeks on this process.

#378 6 years ago

Now I get to come harass your thread! I want my stuff done in 2 days. LOL

3 months later
#452 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

That looks awesome!! I looked at that door and was talking to Chris about what colors/finishes to go on my IJ. IMHO, would be over the top if trim and legs were same finish... but the red and gold/brass complement each other perfectly for this theme.

Brass and red look amazing together

1 week later
#475 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I was just busting your chops. Unfortunately my Dr thinks I have developed a Gluten allergy so all I could really do is stare longingly at your pizza anyway.

Call me sometime, my entire family is celiac except for me. Big diet changes coming your way.

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

NEW PRODUCT:
Last generation of the wide rails on Williams games. We had a run of these made in steel (stainless hates being plated) and they are now available for that Bride of Pinbot or other later Williams you may have, including early run Funhouse pins. This is the first time these have been offered off the shelf plated, much less in steel. They will be on the site in the next day or two. Of course, I have lockbars, hinges, all the channels and wpc legs also in chrome.
Game usage list:
Earthshaker
Bride of Pinbot
Police Force
Bad Cats
Whirlwind
Rollergames
Diner
Funhouse (early production only)
More new production rails coming...

Nice. I miss all the shiny stuff.

#486 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Thanks, man!

I'll let you come visit all of it, lol

On second thought, I change my mind. LOL

1 month later
#545 6 years ago

Looks good. you got to do that coin door now.

1 month later
#558 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

We are glad to ship to you, and now use DHL through Inexpess to do so.

Nice, they made my life so much easier.

1 month later
#614 6 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Shared in my other thread but my creature looks fantastic! I had gotten the rails, lock down, back glass, hinges, power box, and support rails done for it. Have some of them on:

That is pretty funny

#615 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

How can I not love Dark Ford Blue?

Looks like Dialed In blue to me

1 year later
#1011 4 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Finally got my Addams Family back. I have to setup it up still and I will show all the chrome goodies Mike, Ron, and Chris(did most of them) had done throughout the years. This has been a 8-9 year project and I finally had someone finished it up for me.

dang, you still working on that thing? LOL. post some pics asap

3 weeks later
#1040 4 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Looks great man! Let me know if you need another bolt (or maybe we already did that). Just want to take care of folks.
Thanks!
Chris
[email protected]
www.pinballplating.com

I pretty sure I remember getting a bag of around 180 screws, bolts, post, etc... for this one. LOL.

3 months later
#1082 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Thanks Chris - I guess I need to confirm next if there's any other game that has the same guard. Nobody seems to stock these! thanks a bunch

Nope, it is the only game that uses that apron wire.

3 months later
#1177 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

If you could cad those before shipping back and reproduce them....Several people would want them in Brass!

yes they would and I think he is working on that. I was about to get them made when I decided Chris could just have it all.

2 weeks later
#1182 4 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I’ve still to this day never seen black chrome or chrome on a shadow.

Both look good, I am trying to decide now which i want to do

1 month later
#1194 4 years ago

Looks good buddy, hang in there and let me know if you need anything. You are doing some amazing work in the community.

#1198 4 years ago

plated parts, records, and plenty of bottled water. well done sir.

#1200 4 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

LOL, here's my latest one... US pressing still sealed -- now I have to find one to listen to, lol[quoted image]

LOL, well it will not be that one.

5 months later
#1280 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Is it possible to have modern Stern habitrails done in chrome? They seem to be black powdercoat from the factory.

yea, they just chemical strip the powder coat off and then plate

8 months later
#1358 2 years ago

Place is going to be legit brother. So so happy for you and the family and I can't wait to come see it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingcom-chrome-brass-black-nickel-powder-coating?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.