IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5853 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
imagejpeg_2 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
IMG_7359 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Walamab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#694 5 years ago

I just ran across this thread and realized I picked up a business card from your booth at Grand Ole Gameroom Expo in Nashville last year. I should have asked this question then but we were in a bit of a rush...Do you use a chemical process for your chrome or electro plating? Just curious...and do you do business in person or just via mail?

I've got a Demo Man on the way and a set those newly chromed handles are on my list of improvements.

Thanks for doing what you do

#703 5 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

If you wanted to bring your Demo Handles we could exchange them right here

Excellent! I'm in Nashville a couple of times a year (it's only a little over an hour away from Decatur, AL). Demo Man is supposed to be here by Friday. In fact tracker says it's in Nashville now . I'll have to plan an excursion to pay you a visit.

Thanks!

#707 5 years ago

I'll try to control myself .

#708 5 years ago

Sadly...Demo Man not being delivered until Monday...Got the call from STI today .

1 week later
#719 5 years ago

The brass looks amazing. It reminds me of ship fittings or old diving helmets. Very fitting for an "undersea" theme.

Great Job!

1 week later
#724 5 years ago

Welcome back!

2 weeks later
#731 5 years ago

sc93cobra are you going to be around next week (i.e. Friday next week)? I'm think of making the trek up from Alabama to exchange my DM handles.

Thanks!

#735 5 years ago

Thanks Chris! I'll call to make sure you are there before I make a trip. I'm in no rush .

1 week later
#746 5 years ago

Thanks for letting me drop by yesterday. Here's some pics of the DM handles installed. I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks again! Now I'm gonna have to add the rails and hold down just to bring them up to par .

New Plated DM handleNew Plated DM handleNew Plated DM handle with power on to show off my modded thumb buttons :)New Plated DM handle with power on to show off my modded thumb buttons

10 months later
#1053 4 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Now the old bolts not so much.

I polished my bolts to match the handles I got from Chris. Wet dry sand paper and polishing pads from the hobby store worked great.

8 months later
#1193 4 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

stock a few sets of in COPPER

Absolutely beautiful.

1 month later
#1236 3 years ago

Hello Chris! I hope you and your family are well and have recovered from the tornadoes a couple of months ago. I have FINALLY located a TAF crossover ramp (not in my possession yet) but it is brass from a gold edition. Do I need to do any prep to it so you can plate it chrome?

Thanks!

#1239 3 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

No, no need to prep it, just make sure you are clear which plating you want back on one, as I have both brass and chrome. Glad to help!
Chris

Thanks! You make it too easy .

8 months later
#1343 3 years ago

I received this TAF wire ramp in exchange for a brass one from a TAFG. I added the flasher, switch, hex spacers and blue bumper. This thing is amazing! Chris, you rock! Super fast turn around and shipping. I can’t be more pleased! My picture doesn’t do it justice.

Thanks Chris!!!!

8E530DDA-4FA4-4367-910E-EF980AE5EB8A (resized).jpeg8E530DDA-4FA4-4367-910E-EF980AE5EB8A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Walamab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingcom-chrome-brass-black-nickel-powder-coating?tu=Walamab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.