IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5853 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
imagejpeg_2 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
IMG_7359 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stoomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#948 5 years ago

Chris: Do yourself a favor and don't respond to this gentleman anymore...

These disputes always get ugly and no-one ever wins. You didn't out him, he's picked this online fight out of you changing your policies post, and IDed himself. So he's the one who made this particular dispute public. In you original post, you said there were several customers who've stiffed you, and therefore you had to make the change. I was really surprised you didn't collect monies up front for this service, or at least a down payment, as I'm sure most of your customers are...so you didn't do anything wrong in that simple explanation of your policy change.

On this particular dispute, I'm sure you both believe you're right, and the truth is in the middle, as always - but it sounds like you both moved on(mostly lol) - your ex-customer has found a new plater he's happy with...and you seem to have accepted your losses on this deal.

Not that I think this plea will work...they rarely do, and I'm not even sure why I'm doing it since we've all seen it so many times before...maybe it's my turn to try? Sure...why not...plus, it's bowling night. I'm in a gregarious mood... :0D

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stoomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingcom-chrome-brass-black-nickel-powder-coating?tu=Stoomer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.