IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5853 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
imagejpeg_2 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
IMG_7359 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1298 3 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

The Shadow knows it's time for a new Battlefield Shroud.... made of METAL!!!
These replace the original plastic mini playfield guard #03-9229.
So here they are! We have these in Chrome, Brass, and Black Nickel (black is very limited at the moment).
You can see these on our exchange (game specific) parts page to buy right out. See here: http://www.pinballplating.com/quick-exchange-parts
Huge thanks to Ron (Woody) Woodard for starting this project and allowing me to take it over. Kudos to him on the stickers as well.
Pricing includes a sticker of your choice.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to order DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON PINSIDE ---- EMAIL ME PLEASE
Chris
[email protected]
www.pinballplating.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Couldn't ask for a 'sexier' part with the black nickel. Lights will not only reflect off of this, but it's no longer just a huge black (broken) plastic part that sits in there - it's beautiful! It's more than just some added bling! Can't wait to install this!

2 months later
#1329 3 years ago

As you said it's not everyday we see a powder and chrome combo, but I must say on Skateball it looks amazing! Really does! Great job to your guys and to the owner!

5 months later
#1368 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Can a rusted coin door be rechromed? I'm not sure what the limits of your magic powers are. Got a fairly trashed pitch & bat I'm going to restore. (Corn kernel in the coin slot!)
[quoted image]

Wondering if all those little dints (or where the metal was stressed due to screws, etc ) would show even more with chrome?

A bunch of chromed corn kernels (you need to say this real fast a few times) would be awesome! Lol

#1370 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Pitting needs to be repaired as part of the rechroming process. I'm sure Chris can explain how it is done!

Yeah, I was also looking at those bigger bumps we can typically live with, but not with a brand new chrome job! In my case, anyway
db17d6bdb7e2585700ee4bda5eaec448fa53bf45 (resized).jpgdb17d6bdb7e2585700ee4bda5eaec448fa53bf45 (resized).jpg

#1372 2 years ago

Same here, no abilities for that sort of stuff! Lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingcom-chrome-brass-black-nickel-powder-coating?tu=Saltimbanco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.