IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5853 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
imagejpeg_2 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
IMG_7359 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#186 7 years ago

Chris... you posted pics a month or so ago of black chrome, black nickel and gloss black powder. Thanks because that helps to see the differences. Wondering if you have similar pics of gold vs brass vs bronze vs powder vs chrome, etc... just all of the various gold/brass/bronze options?

#188 7 years ago

Yes... seen those pics before. But without the labels or identification that you did for the various version of blacks, it makes it difficult for me to know which is which. Would also help to see just the gold variants laid out without all the others. Closer up pics like you did in the black pics. Thanks. No hurry. Not going anywhere soon.

#193 7 years ago

Thanks Chris. Just a note... you might want to delete the last line in your signature because it lists different services that you offer " Chrome - Brass - Black Nickel - etc" and because it appears directly above your first photo it looks like it's trying to caption your photo. Would especially be a problem for someone just browsing the thread and not reading your entire post. I'm slow, but I figured it out that you listed the order above in the body of your post.

Awesome work and I'll definitely be sending some stuff your way after things slow down and I get a chance to do some take-apart and shipping.

5 months later
#358 6 years ago

I would love to see the copper/brown on the IJ when it's complete. It reminds me of the hat, whip and bag that he carried... almost leathery (if that's a word). Definitely rustic looking and could potentially set a different mood for IJ. One concern I have though is that I'd still like a black nickel gun and not sure if they'd clash. Also, if the idol and habitrails are bright brass/gold, they also might look a bit out of place. As I said, would love to see the finished product. I actually think this about many of your parts where we rarely get to see the final install.

1 month later
#408 6 years ago

Chris... if any of the shipments without instructions are parts for Wms IJ, then they must be from a friend of mine. He's absent-minded and the instructions that were left out should have said "Please make these the most beautiful IJ parts you've ever done and then ship them to my friend PinZap. Please do not invoice PinZap, but instead send the bill for the work directly to me at the return address label on the outside of the box."

1 week later
#417 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Candy Blue powder over chrome plating on a Stern Spidey from one of our customers, looks awesome!

That looks awesome and makes me want to buy a Spider-Man.

2 months later
#451 6 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

This Chris guy somehow suckered me into buying a door while at expo

That looks awesome!! I looked at that door and was talking to Chris about what colors/finishes to go on my IJ. IMHO, would be over the top if trim and legs were same finish... but the red and gold/brass complement each other perfectly for this theme.

3 months later
#578 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Can you guess what event and where the event is? Can anybody?

Wendover, Utah - Bonneville Salt Flats National Speed Trials

C6756322-A48D-45D1-BD65-81601F88DD73.jpegC6756322-A48D-45D1-BD65-81601F88DD73.jpeg
#582 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Very good!! I got my poster when I first raced my Mustang there in 90. I made a cool video doc about it called A Mustang Story when I raced it again in 92.

Hey Paul... do you know Greg Meyers? I used to work with him and he set a few records in his 1953 Studebaker Avanti out on the salt flats. I think 2003 was his first year out there though. Story here...

http://salt2salt.com

1 year later
#977 5 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

#world-cup-soccer with the bad design. I've yet to see one of these things come in that wasn't broken. This one just happened to be broken all the way, lol.
We fix them and plate them.
Yell if I can help with something!
Chris
[email protected]
www.pinballplating.com
[quoted image]

Hey Chris... if you think of it, please post a pic of the WCS fixed and plated. Would love to see how your magic turns out!!

1 year later
#1258 3 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

EARTHSHAKER conquered!
They are headed to chrome so we can have it in our exchange library!

[email protected]
www.pinballplating.com
[quoted image]

I couldn’t find these on your website. Are they going to added soon? Looking for a price...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingcom-chrome-brass-black-nickel-powder-coating?tu=Pinzap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.