IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5853 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
imagejpeg_2 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
IMG_7359 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 28.
#401 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

That hammer finish powder coating on IJ looks amazing !

I have a whole set of the darker of the two vein finishes for IJ ready to go. Guns and all. It's pretty cool looking.

#402 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

It's a beauty, I think you'll like it

I know I'll LOVE it.

#403 6 years ago

So far today, every order I have opened has had:
NO paperwork
NO instructions as to what folks want done
NO contact info
I know most tell me this on the phone or email but you really need to send detailed info with your parts along with your contact info. Nothing will delay an order like not sending paperwork. I really want to help, but I talk to roughly 10-20 pinheads a day about what they are thinking about doing or planning on doing with their games. Just a word to the wise, the more detailed the better. Some even label the parts themselves, write on them with a sharpie if you want - it's coming off either way if we are refinishing them.
Please help me help you, thanks!
Chris

#404 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

So far today, every order I have opened has had:
NO paperwork
NO instructions as to what folks want done
NO contact info
I know most tell me this on the phone or email but you really need to send detailed info with your parts along with your contact info. Nothing will delay an order like not sending paperwork. I really want to help, but I talk to roughly 10-20 pinheads a day about what they are thinking about doing or planning on doing with their games. Just a word to the wise, the more detailed the better. Some even label the parts themselves, write on them with a sharpie if you want - it's coming off either way if we are refinishing them.
Please help me help you, thanks!
Chris

Chris, have you ever considered doing a form on the website people could fill out w/ their instructions? I'd be happy to help you get that set up. Then you could still have people call you (or not) and they can enter it on the website. minimal (and I mean minimal) cost; might make it less of a PITA to figure it out later (believe me, I've been there!)

#405 6 years ago

Chris, I agree, a form is the way to go. I made one for when I was doing pinball shipping. Worked out great. I think I would have them print the form out and include it in the box of parts. You may also want to submit the form to the website so you know what is coming. I would think at a minimum you want, customers name, date of shipment, list of parts, and what to do to each part, color, and a return address and phone number. In my case I would not confirm a shipment until I had all the information I needed. Sometimes getting the information you need is like pulling teeth. Good luck

Don Bosworth
Pinballs on the Move

#406 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Chris, have you ever considered doing a form on the website people could fill out w/ their instructions? I'd be happy to help you get that set up. Then you could still have people call you (or not) and they can enter it on the website. minimal (and I mean minimal) cost; might make it less of a PITA to figure it out later (believe me, I've been there!)

Quoted from fingersport:

Chris, I agree, a form is the way to go. I made one for when I was doing pinball shipping. Worked out great. I think I would have them print the form out and include it in the box of parts. You may also want to submit the form to the website so you know what is coming. I would think at a minimum you want, customers name, date of shipment, list of parts, and what to do to each part, color, and a return address and phone number. In my case I would not confirm a shipment until I had all the information I needed. Sometimes getting the information you need is like pulling teeth. Good luck
Don Bosworth
Pinballs on the Move

Thanks guys, yes, I actually have the form written out of what would need to be on it, for the most part. Just need to finish making it look pretty and post it where people can print it out, etc. It is a very personal business, as there is a lot of trust on the table from both parties, and usually lengthy conversations for those that want to have them over all of it. I always ask folks to include the stuff, but people get busy, then decide to ship it on out knowing sometimes they didn't put it in there. So I know the form won't solve all my problems, but I am hoping it will help. I just don't think people realize how many folks, different parts, machine titles, and whatnot I talk through every day. But yes, the form is coming...
I really do appreciate the input and if anything it's just a reminder that I need to finish that part of things. Thanks!
Chris

#407 6 years ago

I think its funny how 3 business people came to the same conclusion. As I read your original post about boxes of parts coming in with no instructions, before I was 1/2 way thru I said "I need to suggest a form". Then I read Rdoyal1978 post and I said, darn I'm late with that one. Chris it looks like you did not need our help only our moral support. AKA, a kick in the butt.

#408 6 years ago

Chris... if any of the shipments without instructions are parts for Wms IJ, then they must be from a friend of mine. He's absent-minded and the instructions that were left out should have said "Please make these the most beautiful IJ parts you've ever done and then ship them to my friend PinZap. Please do not invoice PinZap, but instead send the bill for the work directly to me at the return address label on the outside of the box."

#409 6 years ago

My bad I totally forgot to label stuff on the last batch of stuff I sent over.

#410 6 years ago

All you guys...
Matt, worry not, it wasn't just one, it never is, lol. In time the processes will be better. It's a different type of business in so many ways. It will always be hard to make it super clean cut, and I get that. Just trying to have things better organized in the way things go. I've adopted so many thing about the way Mike did things and it was almost a good thing for me personally to have had to figure out what was done the way I did as I had to reverse engineer it to figure it out. Along the way, we've made a few improvements I hope. But all and all, he knew what was up. Many days I can hear him over my shoulder saying stuff like "you're doing that all wrong" or "I'm not sure I ever thought about it that way" -- it's funny some days, miss him being able to talk things out others.
Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it. Form will come soon, I promise. I wish I could snap my fingers and make it all happen over night. Did I mention we are having several new things manufactured and may have added another today?? Oh, and I have more stuff for exchange that what is probably up on the site now... Lots going on and I appreciate everyone bearing with me through it all.
Yell if you guys need anything!
Chris
[email protected]
615-598-0024
www.pinballplating.com

#411 6 years ago

Not the everyday type of job, this is only a portion of it, I didn't want to unwrap all of it, lol. But you get the idea. SPRINGS!!! These are for an old EM machine undergoing a major restoration. Pretty cool stuff. These were pretty rusty when they came in.

IMG_4003 (resized).JPGIMG_4003 (resized).JPG

IMG_4008 (resized).JPGIMG_4008 (resized).JPG

IMG_4004 (resized).JPGIMG_4004 (resized).JPG

IMG_4010 (resized).JPGIMG_4010 (resized).JPG

IMG_4005 (resized).JPGIMG_4005 (resized).JPG

IMG_4006 (resized).JPGIMG_4006 (resized).JPG

#412 6 years ago

End Caps for a older Gottlieb machine in chrome.
Yell if you guys need anything!
Chris
[email protected]
615-598-0024
http://www.pinballplating.com

IMG_3931 (resized).JPGIMG_3931 (resized).JPG

IMG_3926 (resized).JPGIMG_3926 (resized).JPG

IMG_3928 (resized).JPGIMG_3928 (resized).JPG

#413 6 years ago

I really want to do a pin in a copper theme, this is step one of the plating process after prep and a bunch of repair that thee LOTR ramps needed, copper is just cool.

IMG_4021 (resized).JPGIMG_4021 (resized).JPG

#414 6 years ago

Getting pneumonia in July is a bummer. Seeing a box in the mail from Chris was chicken soup for the pinball soul.
The coin door, the last piece I sent over to be done, came back in under two weeks, round trip and they did a great job on it.

IMG_3786 (resized).JPGIMG_3786 (resized).JPG

I'm liking the Golden Vein powder on Indy. Sort of makes me wish I had done a full cabinet restore to get all nicks and scrapes but this Indy is a player's game, just a purdy one..

Thanks Chris for a job well done, I'll definitely be back for the next powder job. Maybe something unique on AFM or some starfield-esque black sparkly stuff for DESW?

#415 6 years ago
Quoted from visi0n:

Getting pneumonia in July is a bummer. Seeing a box in the mail from Chris was chicken soup for the pinball soul.
The coin door, the last piece I sent over to be done, came back in under two weeks, round trip and they did a great job on it.

I'm liking the Golden Vein powder on Indy. Sort of makes me wish I had done a full cabinet restore to get all nicks and scrapes but this Indy is a player's game, just a purdy one..
Thanks Chris for a job well done, I'll definitely be back for the next powder job. Maybe something unique on AFM or some starfield-esque black sparkly stuff for DESW?

Thanks, Bill!
Just cool to see something different on a game we are all so very familiar with.

#416 6 years ago

Candy Blue powder over chrome plating on a Stern Spidey from one of our customers, looks awesome!

IMG_20170718_123940 (resized).jpgIMG_20170718_123940 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170718_120845 (resized).jpgIMG_20170718_120845 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170718_120901 (resized).jpgIMG_20170718_120901 (resized).jpg

#417 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Candy Blue powder over chrome plating on a Stern Spidey from one of our customers, looks awesome!

That looks awesome and makes me want to buy a Spider-Man.

#418 6 years ago

When you need a little color in your life...
#shooterrodbling

IMG_4111 (resized).jpgIMG_4111 (resized).jpg

IMG_4106 (resized).jpgIMG_4106 (resized).jpg

IMG_4108 (resized).JPGIMG_4108 (resized).JPG

IMG_4105 (resized).jpgIMG_4105 (resized).jpg

#419 6 years ago

Dang it, now I have to clean drool off the keyboard again. Chris, these are such awesome results. If I had a million dollars....

But wait.... I bet I could afford a one of those purple shooter rods for Aerosmith. How much?

#420 6 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

Dang it, now I have to clean drool off the keyboard again. Chris, these are such awesome results. If I had a million dollars....
But wait.... I bet I could afford a one of those purple shooter rods for Aerosmith. How much?

Here they are, and thank you!!!
http://www.pinballplating.com/available-parts/custom-shooter-rods

#421 6 years ago

Awesome! email sent. Thanks again, Chris.

#422 6 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

Awesome! email sent. Thanks again, Chris.

Thank you, glad to help out! It'll go out tomorrow

#423 6 years ago

Dang, I wish I would have known you had these, I would have ordered one with the chrome job you just did. Also if you could make the rods a little longer so I wouldn't have to put that rubber pill in the rubber tip to make up the difference of beatmasters lit shooter rod housing, that would be super cool.

#424 6 years ago

Awesome looking shooter rods, that purple will look great on my MMr...oh wait....snap!!!!

#425 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Dang, I wish I would have known you had these, I would have ordered one with the chrome job you just did. Also if you could make the rods a little longer so I wouldn't have to put that rubber pill in the rubber tip to make up the difference of beatmasters lit shooter rod housing, that would be super cool.

Quoted from AUKraut:

Awesome looking shooter rods, that purple will look great on my MMr...oh wait....snap!!!!

Thanks guys They are pretty cool. Paul, at some point down the road maybe I can make you a longer one. I'll be honest, we have so many projects in the making right now I just want to focus on a few to make sure they are good and stay on top of getting people the parts they need as quickly as possible.
As far as MMR goes... I'm sure we can remove that button and add a shooter, lolol.

Hope life is good with all you pinheads tuning in
Chris

#426 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Thanks guys They are pretty cool. Paul, at some point down the road maybe I can make you a longer one. I'll be honest, we have so many projects in the making right now I just want to focus on a few to make sure they are good and stay on top of getting people the parts they need as quickly as possible.
As far as MMR goes... I'm sure we can remove that button and add a shooter, lolol.
Hope life is good with all you pinheads tuning in
Chris

Thanks Chris, I'd have to measure the thickness of his mod. But the real problem I'd need like 10 or 12 of them cuz I have his mod on all but 3 of my games so that could add up to a heap of $$$$.

#427 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks Chris, I'd have to measure the thickness of his mod. But the real problem I'd need like 10 or 12 of them cuz I have his mod on all but 3 of my games so that could add up to a heap of $$$$.

That makes sense. Well, doing a batch of them makes more sense on my end. Let's visit it down the road.

1 week later
#429 6 years ago

Lil bit o chrome...
Hinges complete with my fingerprints, lol
Hit me up if you need anything!
Chris
[email protected]
615-598-0024

IMG_3760 (resized).JPGIMG_3760 (resized).JPG
IMG_3759 (resized).JPGIMG_3759 (resized).JPG
IMG_3765 (resized).JPGIMG_3765 (resized).JPG
IMG_3766 (resized).JPGIMG_3766 (resized).JPG
IMG_3762 (resized).JPGIMG_3762 (resized).JPG
IMG_3771 (resized).JPGIMG_3771 (resized).JPG

#430 6 years ago

#lord-of-the-rings Ramps in brass plating for a customer. In my opinion you can't get these done perfectly, but the improvement is still amazing compared to the factory look.
Great news is, we just acquired a set of these to have for our exchange library, to keep people from waiting on having theirs done.
If you have parts like that that you don't need that we may want to add, let us know. Even if it's some we already have.
Thanks! for looking!
Chris
[email protected]
615-598-0024
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_4310 (resized).JPGIMG_4310 (resized).JPG

IMG_4319 (resized).JPGIMG_4319 (resized).JPG

IMG_4323 (resized).JPGIMG_4323 (resized).JPG

IMG_4321 (resized).JPGIMG_4321 (resized).JPG

IMG_4319 2 (resized).JPGIMG_4319 2 (resized).JPG

#431 6 years ago

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day! My family and I are on vacation (so I'm not taking orders this week) and I meant to post this up before I left...
The work that Ron began in doing the plastic part coating, we are glad to be continuing this service. It's not cheap work to have done, but hey, it's amazing work too!
The reason I wanted to post up about this now, is I will be meeting with our guy who does this work next week and taking him parts to do. If you have any of these parts you would like to have done, and can get them off the game and headed my way by first of next week, then I can include them in this batch.
Like everything else we do similar to this, I'm trying to stock these pieces for exchange as well and we have acquired several of each of these pieces. I do not have the pricing completely worked out on these yet but a ballpark is the following: $100 on the Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure idol or Tales of the Arabian Nights lamp. $200 on the The Machine: Bride of Pinbot Helmut, $125 on the The Getaway: High Speed II supercharger pieces (only send the parts being coated, not the whole supercharger), $275 on the guns including both halves, trigger and plating the base if desired (some are separate) -- only send the parts being coated, not a complete gun.
This work takes a TON of prep time, and TON of time to just get right. The great thing is it is amazing when it's done.

If you are too lazy to go to the site and get my shipping info but want to send some stuff on to get done, here it is below:

Send ALL contact info - shipping info, phone, email, desired finish of the part and parts included (all on the same sheet of paper)
to:
Chris Royalty
Hot Rod Arcade
3138 Bearwallow Rd.
Ashland City, TN 37015

Turn around time is expected to be around 4 weeks or less. Thanks!
Chris

IMG_4433 (resized).JPGIMG_4433 (resized).JPG
IMG_4402 (resized).JPGIMG_4402 (resized).JPG
IMG_4405 (resized).JPGIMG_4405 (resized).JPG
IMG_4282 (resized).jpgIMG_4282 (resized).jpg
IMG_4279 (resized).jpgIMG_4279 (resized).jpg
IMG_4406 (resized).JPGIMG_4406 (resized).JPG

#432 6 years ago

On vaca with the family, sitting in an awesome little pizzeria waiting on some NY pies for our crew and figured I'd share this little beauty we did for a Champagne Edition Williams Fire! Satin Brass for the win with clear. Pics don't do it justice, it's stunning!
Hope everyone is having a great week!
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_4327 (resized).JPGIMG_4327 (resized).JPG

IMG_4328 (resized).JPGIMG_4328 (resized).JPG

IMG_4329 (resized).JPGIMG_4329 (resized).JPG

IMG_4335 (resized).JPGIMG_4335 (resized).JPG

IMG_4336 (resized).JPGIMG_4336 (resized).JPG

IMG_4338 (resized).JPGIMG_4338 (resized).JPG

4 weeks later
#433 6 years ago

Might have been answered before but:

When plating coil brackets, what happen with the plunger stop? Does it get plated as well? Does it impact the room inside the sleeve of the length of travel of the plunger? Or the plating is not thick enough to do any difference.

#434 6 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Might have been answered before but:
When plating coil brackets, what happen with the plunger stop? Does it get plated as well? Does it impact the room inside the sleeve of the length of travel of the plunger? Or the plating is not thick enough to do any difference.

Good question, it doesn't seem to be enough to effect anything with the use of the brackets. There's a pretty good bit of play on those things with they way coils mount and work on them. Hope that helps!
Chris

2 weeks later
#435 6 years ago

So needless to say we had some setbacks last couple of months. Our powder booth was just not doing some of the stuff we were trying to do with the level of quality we wanted. So at the end of the day, it was time to move the booth. The thing is, we needed it to be setting where the oven was. In the pics you will see both the booth and the oven. The oven is large enough to drive a car into it for a point of reference. Making the move would allow for a significant and controllable exhaust fan to be added to the booth. This move required, tearing each of these pieces (basically rooms) down and moving them piece by piece with forklifts. Then reconstructing them, then rewiring them, then rerunning water, electric, air and gas lines everywhere they are needed. Fun.
Good news is, and I've seen the results, the quality is amazing from the change, some of which is helped by the fact we upgraded to a very expensive gun to help things as well.
I've honestly laid low trying to keep the amount of jobs coming in for powder coating during all this, lol.
On the chrome side of things, we also lost some of our great polishers in the past couple of months, one due to a family biz that needed him more, one just wanting to change careers, and one who is still with us but undergoing chemo, which makes him sick. So things have been slower at getting out the door.
To those that have been patiently waiting, thank you for your kindness with it taking a little more time to get stuff going. It means more than you know and I hate making people wait more than anyone will ever know.
I'm proud to say that we seem to be back to moving full steam ahead and I hope to get back to more normal wait times. Of course brass, black nickel (now only offered on gun shooters and wireforms) are always going to take longer with our guy that does that stuff.
Just figured I'd give everyone an update. We started shooting powder again end of this past week and our guys are really trying to help get our pin jobs back to moving along.
If you need me, you know how to find me. Glad to help if I can.
Chris
615-598-0024
[email protected]
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_4190 (resized).JPGIMG_4190 (resized).JPG
IMG_4189 (resized).JPGIMG_4189 (resized).JPG
IMG_4191 (resized).JPGIMG_4191 (resized).JPG
IMG_4188 (resized).jpgIMG_4188 (resized).jpg
IMG_4362 (resized).jpgIMG_4362 (resized).jpg
IMG_4361 (resized).jpgIMG_4361 (resized).jpg
IMG_4363 (resized).jpgIMG_4363 (resized).jpg
IMG_4465 (resized).jpgIMG_4465 (resized).jpg

#436 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

So needless to say we had some setbacks last couple of months. Our powder booth was just not doing some of the stuff we were trying to do with the level of quality we wanted. So at the end of the day, it was time to move the booth. The thing is, we needed it to be setting where the oven was. In the pics you will see both the booth and the oven. The oven is large enough to drive a car into it for a point of reference. Making the move would allow for a significant and controllable exhaust fan to be added to the booth. This move required, tearing each of these pieces (basically rooms) down and moving them piece by piece with forklifts. Then reconstructing them, then rewiring them, then rerunning water, electric, air and gas lines everywhere they are needed. Fun.
Needless to say, I've laid low trying to keep the amount of jobs coming in for powder coating, lol.
We also lost some of our great polishers in the past couple of months, one due to a family biz that needed him more, one just wanting to change careers, and one who is still with us but undergoing chemo, which makes him sick. So things have been slower at getting out the door.
To those that have been patiently waiting, thank you for your kindness with it taking a little more time to get stuff going. It means more than you know and I hate making people wait more than anyone will ever know.
I'm proud to say that we seem to be back to moving full steam ahead and I hope to get back to more normal wait times. Of course brass, black nickel (now only offered on gun shooters and wireforms) are always going to take longer with our guy that does that stuff.
Just figured I'd give everyone an update. We started shooting powder again end of this past week and our guys are really trying to help get our pin jobs back to moving along.
If you need me, you know how to find me. Glad to help if I can.
Chris
615-598-0024
[email protected]

Yeah I'd say you were a tad bit busy.

2 weeks later
#437 6 years ago

I’m sorry I haven’t posted much lately, we’ve been swamped with stuff going on. I’ve not gotten pics of many jobs coming through either. But here’s a couple things.

We WILL be at Expo in Chicago next week, please come by and see us! Would love to hang and talk about pinball, life, whatever!
I’ll also be speaking for a session on Saturday, midday, and giving away a powder trim kit and some other things as giveaways for those that come to my session.

Let me know if you need us to bring anything or need anything otherwise!
Chris
[email protected]
615-598-0024

5773A869-06B9-4D66-8BD1-3681D16C4815 (resized).jpeg5773A869-06B9-4D66-8BD1-3681D16C4815 (resized).jpeg

D18E8BBA-4A5B-4AB0-9903-0873DF044213 (resized).jpegD18E8BBA-4A5B-4AB0-9903-0873DF044213 (resized).jpeg

97112697-F543-40B9-82E4-23D1F44C767A (resized).jpeg97112697-F543-40B9-82E4-23D1F44C767A (resized).jpeg

62446BD7-21BE-49F5-BE95-66DD64C22AEC (resized).jpeg62446BD7-21BE-49F5-BE95-66DD64C22AEC (resized).jpeg

F74F2861-0030-49AD-8C10-227D876CB099 (resized).jpegF74F2861-0030-49AD-8C10-227D876CB099 (resized).jpeg

B6C161DD-0A81-414E-A109-C5D05A2BDFB4 (resized).jpegB6C161DD-0A81-414E-A109-C5D05A2BDFB4 (resized).jpeg

45669F0F-2A2F-4AEC-9244-2F63501E968E (resized).jpeg45669F0F-2A2F-4AEC-9244-2F63501E968E (resized).jpeg

#438 6 years ago

Oh, and we will be unveiling some new products and finishes at Expo, hope to see a bunch of you there!
Chris

#439 6 years ago

Wish I was going Chris but just can't swing it.

#440 6 years ago

Nice 93 cobra! Those BOP helmets should go fast! How much for the purple one? Do you have other colors? Lastly,How much $?

#441 6 years ago

Chris your the best,
Thanks Ken White
T3 handle could be the coolest thing Ive ever seen.

20170908_194058 (resized).jpg20170908_194058 (resized).jpg

20170908_194107 (resized).jpg20170908_194107 (resized).jpg

17065 (resized).jpeg17065 (resized).jpeg

#442 6 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Nice 93 cobra! Those BOP helmets should go fast! How much for the purple one? Do you have other colors? Lastly,How much $?

We experimented with doing the candy purple - I felt it was fitting for the game - but we can do just about any color you can think of. This is a pretty expensive process, it is not the cheaper plastic plating/vacuum formed stuff you see some do or that they did from the factory. It takes around 7 layers of custom paintwork to make that kind of magic happen, and not something that can be duplicated with a spray can etc. That being said it's $200 for the regular chrome on a BoP helmet. If you want to add a color in it would be another $25. The workmanship is guaranteed to be amazing as our guy that does this is a true artist and won't settle for junk. Hope this helps, I do have chrome ones ready for exchange right now and the purple one will be available after Expo.
Feel free to email or call if I can help you with something specific you want done or need. Thanks!
Chris
615-598-0024
[email protected]
www.pinballplating.com

#443 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Chris your the best,
Thanks Ken White
T3 handle could be the coolest thing Ive ever seen.

Thanks, Ken! You are very kind, but you are also right, it's awesome to see that finish finally on one of those guns! I will have one for exchange soon, ready to go. We are doing the T3 gun triggers in candy red to match his eyes
We also have one for exchange done in a black chrome for The Last Action Hero.

#444 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

I’m sorry I haven’t posted much lately, we’ve been swamped with stuff going on. I’ve not gotten pics of many jobs coming through either. But here’s a couple things.
We WILL be at Expo in Chicago next week, please come by and see us! Would love to hang and talk about pinball, life, whatever!
I’ll also be speaking for a session on Saturday, midday, and giving away a powder trim kit and some other things as giveaways for those that come to my session.
Let me know if you need us to bring anything or need anything otherwise!
Chris
[email protected]
615-598-0024

Can't thank you enough, Chris. Those chrome pieces look fantastic. Wish I could meet you at Expo but I'll only be at Terry's party on Friday.

#445 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Can't thank you enough, Chris. Those chrome pieces look fantastic. Wish I could meet you at Expo but I'll only be at Terry's party on Friday.

Bryan,
Thanks so much for your kind words and glad you like the stuff! We'll miss each other by a day, I'll be at Terry's on Thurs. We'll get together one of these days
Yell if you need me!
Chris

#446 6 years ago

On the road to Expo, we’ve only had one mishap so far
Come see us at the booth!
Chris

F9A8CD70-D896-4383-947C-83520A684C42 (resized).jpegF9A8CD70-D896-4383-947C-83520A684C42 (resized).jpeg

#448 6 years ago

Getting close to closing out our time at Expo. A huge thank you to everyone that came by and said hello. Also very grateful to those that brought parts to us that we can add to the exchange library, and of course those making orders!
We’ll be around at the Grand Ol Gameroom Expo in Nashville on Nov 10-12. Yell if you need me!
Chris
[email protected]
615-598-0024
www.ponballplating.com

4AAF2280-BACF-4061-B45B-C29973FD659F (resized).jpeg4AAF2280-BACF-4061-B45B-C29973FD659F (resized).jpeg

DB2B00CA-FD37-43DB-85DF-C96197441092 (resized).jpegDB2B00CA-FD37-43DB-85DF-C96197441092 (resized).jpeg

AE3CEB7E-29C6-46A0-B9BB-731F22275A5D (resized).jpegAE3CEB7E-29C6-46A0-B9BB-731F22275A5D (resized).jpeg

9158B27A-6114-4E05-B99A-A68929D74041 (resized).jpeg9158B27A-6114-4E05-B99A-A68929D74041 (resized).jpeg

A99AD6ED-91C6-4990-99B0-C8AF68189C67 (resized).jpegA99AD6ED-91C6-4990-99B0-C8AF68189C67 (resized).jpeg

A6937A3A-80E4-4082-8D5F-5D2388F164F4 (resized).jpegA6937A3A-80E4-4082-8D5F-5D2388F164F4 (resized).jpeg

0E67F8B8-EA2C-4591-B60D-5087048A105B (resized).jpeg0E67F8B8-EA2C-4591-B60D-5087048A105B (resized).jpeg

B993E32F-5486-451D-8A87-741604B66F95 (resized).jpegB993E32F-5486-451D-8A87-741604B66F95 (resized).jpeg

FEF1E73A-5FAB-4D8B-BB8D-C2507DAEBE1E (resized).jpegFEF1E73A-5FAB-4D8B-BB8D-C2507DAEBE1E (resized).jpeg

#450 6 years ago

This Chris guy somehow suckered me into buying a door while at expo

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

There are 1,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingcom-chrome-brass-black-nickel-powder-coating/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.