Topic Stats

• 966 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by sc93cobra
  • Topic is favorited by 157 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,010 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4564 (resized).JPG
IMG_4565 (resized).JPG
IMG_4563 (resized).JPG
IMG_4566 (resized).JPG
52828215_2668207626528495_3145666934154985472_n (resized).jpg
IMG_4274 (resized).JPG
IMG_4273 (resized).JPG
IMG_4278 (resized).jpg
IMG_4279 (resized).JPG
IMG_4408 (resized).JPG
IMG_4410 (resized).JPG
IMG_4412 (resized).JPG
IMG_20190207_143456673 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190207_143503902 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190207_143554829 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190207_143531113 (resized).jpg

There are 966 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.
#951 13 days ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

Chris: Do yourself a favor and don't respond to this gentleman anymore...
These disputes always get ugly and no-one ever wins. You didn't out him, he's picked this online fight out of you changing your policies post, and IDed himself. So he's the one who made this particular dispute public. In you original post, you said there were several customers who've stiffed you, and therefore you had to make the change. I was really surprised you didn't collect monies up front for this service, or at least a down payment, as I'm sure most of your customers are...so you didn't do anything wrong in that simple explanation of your policy change.
On this particular dispute, I'm sure you both believe you're right, and the truth is in the middle, as always - but it sounds like you both moved on(mostly lol) - your ex-customer has found a new plater he's happy with...and you seem to have accepted your losses on this deal.
Not that I think this plea will work...they rarely do, and I'm not even sure why I'm doing it since we've all seen it so many times before...maybe it's my turn to try? Sure...why not...plus, it's bowling night. I'm in a gregarious mood... :0D

Quoted from Soulrider911:

I have always had great experiences with Chris. I have probably spent in excess of 3k with him over the last few years, and I have never felt for one second that he was not a customer-focused businessman, and would take care of me in an event.
I actually was surprised when I placed my very first order arrived at my door and I had not even paid for it? I thought there was an error / or something amiss.
Then Chris said that he trusts his buyers, and payment is upon receiving. I thought this was both amazing and risky. I have NO PROBLEM paying up front, that is the standard way of buying almost any product these days (now there are some exceptions). I have also had some issues with some of the parts I got from Chris, and he took care of me and resolved every issue I had. I believe he is a good man, from my perspective.

Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I have had excellent service from Pinball Plating.

Thank you for your kind words, they are very much appreciated! Now back to our regularly scheduled programming
I hope everyone is having a good night. Won't stop raining here. Flooding in parts. Stay safe, my friends!
Chris

#952 13 days ago

Just want to give a huge thanks and shout out to Chris. My game is now that much closer to where I want it and the chrome was a major player in it. Will definitely be doing more business and spreading the word when opportunity presents itself.

IMG_20190207_143531113 (resized).jpgIMG_20190207_143539162 (resized).jpgIMG_20190207_143602398 (resized).jpgIMG_20190207_143554829 (resized).jpgIMG_20190207_143503902 (resized).jpgIMG_20190207_143456673 (resized).jpg
#953 13 days ago

I also feel it super important to express how awesome his customer service is. I had wrong parts sent to me, he made it right and fixed it. I sent stuff for trade in after I payed, he gave me stuff I forgot to order plus a couple more coin reject housings which might I add messed up on my behalf not his. Super solid guy. Can't express my gratitude enough.

#954 13 days ago

I have spent a lot of money with Chris and I've bought several pins and 1 shuffle alley from him. In my dealings he has been more than fair. Each time he gave me more than I bargained for (including extra parts I needed or MIGHT need). He has been honest and up front about what I was getting with every purchase. I'm fairly new to the hobby but I've been in business for over 16 years, dealt with a lot of folks in my 54 years so I'd say I have a better than average BS detector. All I can say about Chris (and I've done all my transactions with him in person) is he is a SOLID businessman and a true straight up, old school handshake kinda guy. Nothing but helpful with me and I look forward to doing more business with him for years to come as my collection grows.

#955 12 days ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I have had excellent service from Pinball Plating.

Me too.

#956 12 days ago

Chris is Awesome to work with!
Charitable in many ways and is beyond a standup guy!

#957 11 days ago
Quoted from Spyk:

Just want to give a huge thanks and shout out to Chris. My game is now that much closer to where I want it and the chrome was a major player in it. Will definitely be doing more business and spreading the word when opportunity presents itself.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That thing looks amazing. Makes me want one, lol. Thank you so much for the order!

#958 11 days ago
Quoted from Spyk:

I also feel it super important to express how awesome his customer service is. I had wrong parts sent to me, he made it right and fixed it. I sent stuff for trade in after I payed, he gave me stuff I forgot to order plus a couple more coin reject housings which might I add messed up on my behalf not his. Super solid guy. Can't express my gratitude enough.

Quoted from Jack_Bot:

I have spent a lot of money with Chris and I've bought several pins and 1 shuffle alley from him. In my dealings he has been more than fair. Each time he gave me more than I bargained for (including extra parts I needed or MIGHT need). He has been honest and up front about what I was getting with every purchase. I'm fairly new to the hobby but I've been in business for over 16 years, dealt with a lot of folks in my 54 years so I'd say I have a better than average BS detector. All I can say about Chris (and I've done all my transactions with him in person) is he is a SOLID businessman and a true straight up, old school handshake kinda guy. Nothing but helpful with me and I look forward to doing more business with him for years to come as my collection grows.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Chris is Awesome to work with!
Charitable in many ways and is beyond a standup guy!

You guys are incredibly kind. I really appreciate it. You each know that it means a lot to me, as your friendships do. Appreciate all of you and thank you for letting me be apart of helping with your stuff!
Chris

#959 9 days ago

Old Gottlieb Door... Nickel Plated
She was rough on the get go, still not perfect but much, much better.
Thanks for looking!
Chris
chris@hotrodarcade.com <--- Send questions and orders here
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_4408 (resized).JPGIMG_4410 (resized).JPGIMG_4412 (resized).JPG
#960 9 days ago

Nice picture, you look like Chunk from Goonies.

#961 9 days ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Nice picture, you look like Chunk from Goonies.

Should've seen something like that coming, lolol.

#962 8 days ago

Chris.
I know you said you were cutting back on shows, but I wanted to check if you might be at TPF so I can plan accordingly.

#963 8 days ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Chris.
I know you said you were cutting back on shows, but I wanted to check if you might be at TPF so I can plan accordingly.

At this moment, I do not believe I will be there. If the skies open up and part the ways for me to go, I will, but no booth. I'm covered up here, so I need to stay with it. Glad to help however you need me to do so.

#964 6 days ago

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I'm bad about not getting pics of stuff we do, here's some pieces we did recently for a friend.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Chris
chris@hotrodarcade.com <--- questions and order go here
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_4273 (resized).JPGIMG_4274 (resized).JPGIMG_4278 (resized).jpgIMG_4279 (resized).JPG
#965 2 days ago

Good grief, this is the truth and it's killed brass production altogether. Patience appreciated as we seem to be living in Seattle here lately.
Hope all is well with everyone!
Yell if I can help with something!
Chris
chris@hotrodarcade.com
www.pinballplating.com

52828215_2668207626528495_3145666934154985472_n (resized).jpg
#966 1 day ago

We tried something new, something I didn't know we could pull off. Brass plated the handle only on a early shooter rod. Chrome rod, brass handle. Pretty cool.
We expecting to get 5 inches of rain between now and tomorrow night. Not a good thing here, but also prolonging brass/black nickel as it has been for literally weeks on end now. Hope you are doing well where you are!
Thanks for looking.
Chris
chris@hotrodarcade.com
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_4563 (resized).JPGIMG_4564 (resized).JPGIMG_4565 (resized).JPGIMG_4566 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.95
$ 29.95
$ 17.99
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Linwood, NJ
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 4.99
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DBC Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mill Valley, CA
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
There are 966 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside