Topic Stats

• 1,073 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by sc93cobra
  • Topic is favorited by 171 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,176 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7511 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7514 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7515 (resized).jpeg
F575335D-1085-4B96-BB48-C21BD22D2D89 (resized).jpeg
48E47B17-A6BE-4A7E-A9BF-C8912E1E8E28 (resized).jpeg
462495CB-ACC9-4BC1-8F9B-91754ADA64AC (resized).jpeg
IMG_7546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7544 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7542 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7541 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7540 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7537 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7538 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7539 (resized).jpeg

There are 1073 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 22.
#801 1 year ago

You know what would be fun Chris?
Dont tell us the title of you amazing photos and title.
I tapped your thread and it started backwards.
I slowly scrolled, wondering, got to top and it was Bone busters. I was so wrong.
Fun idea to guess the wire form.
Miss you buddy, i will call you this week.
Eric

#802 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

You know what would be fun Chris?
Dont tell us the title of you amazing photos and title.
I tapped your thread and it started backwards.
I slowly scrolled, wondering, got to top and it was Bone busters. I was so wrong.
Fun idea to guess the wire form.
Miss you buddy, i will call you this week.
Eric

Would love to catch up, bud!

#803 1 year ago

So we will play a little game, per Eric's request... Guess the game!
I know what it is, do you? Don't cheat and go looking around, just guess what you think

IMG_8835 (resized).JPGIMG_8836 (resized).jpgIMG_8837 (resized).jpgIMG_8839 (resized).JPGIMG_8840 (resized).JPG
#804 1 year ago

Damn, this is a hard game.
I want to say Rollergames, but i know its not.
I'm really tginking system 11. Its not BK2K, or BK.
I'm stumped.

#805 1 year ago

Dungeons and Dragons...you posted the same photo a week or so ago

#806 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Damn, this is a hard game.
I want to say Rollergames, but i know its not.
I'm really tginking system 11. Its not BK2K, or BK.
I'm stumped.

Yeah, no. Lol.

Quoted from Strohz:

Dungeons and Dragons...you posted the same photo a week or so ago

Dang, I didn't realize I posted it already. You are correct sir. I'll find another set to share

#807 1 year ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Yeah, no. Lol.

Dang, I didn't realize I posted it already. You are correct sir. I'll find another set to share

I new it was older..lOl.

#808 1 year ago

Guess again...

IMG_8861 (resized).JPGIMG_8863 (resized).JPGIMG_8864 (resized).JPGIMG_8865 (resized).JPGIMG_8866 (resized).JPGIMG_8867 (resized).JPGIMG_8868 (resized).JPG
#809 1 year ago

Its more modern, newer pin. Ill sleep on it and not cheat.

1 week later
#811 11 months ago

Oh geez, not even close.

#812 11 months ago

Brass Aprons....
I'm starting to get a handful of aprons that I'm going to be having for exchange. Here's what I'm working on, some are done now but not yet on the site:
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure Brass
Tales of the Arabian Nights Brass
The Machine: Bride of Pinbot Chrome
Theatre of Magic Brass
White Water Chrome
Twilight Zone Chrome

It's not something I'd do for every game I own, but every once in a while there's one that it's cool on.
Just trying to keep building what we offer for exchange to eleviate wait times.

Thanks for looking!
Chris Royalty
chris@hotrodarcade.com
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_0712 (resized).jpgIMG_0713 (resized).jpg
#813 11 months ago

Doctor Who wireform set in brass or chrome added to our exchange library. Send us yours, we'll send back a set already done, no wait time.
http://www.pinballplating.com/quick-exchange-parts/doctor-who-wireform-exchange

Thanks for looking!
Chris Royalty
chris@hotrodarcade.com
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_8825 (resized).jpgIMG_8826 (resized).jpgIMG_8828 (resized).jpgIMG_8829 (resized).jpgIMG_8830 (resized).jpgIMG_8831 (resized).jpgIMG_8832 (resized).jpgIMG_8834 (resized).JPG
#814 11 months ago

No Expo for you next month?

#815 11 months ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

No Expo for you next month?

No, not this year. I hope to attend in the future and I am sponsoring Expo, just not there this year. I'm hoping the best success for Rob and his crew, as they mean a lot to me. Should probably be around there next year. We'll see if we do any more booths at shows in general though. It's a ton of work, and honestly, most people don't spend any money at my booth, they order later and I ship it to them. Not everyone is creative enough to figure out how to get their chrome trim set on the airplane to get home

#816 11 months ago

Bad Cats wireform exchange in fresh chrome plating
http://www.pinballplating.com/quick-exchange-parts/williams-bad-cats-wireform-exchange-chrome
Send us yours, we'll send back this one already done

chris@hotrodarcade.com
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_8883 (resized).JPGIMG_8884 (resized).JPGIMG_8885 (resized).JPGIMG_8886 (resized).JPGIMG_8887 (resized).JPG
#817 11 months ago

This is a Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure subway we did in polished nickel for a customer who sent it and his wireforms in for exchange in brass.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I don't feel like I've said in a while, but thank you to everyone who supports what we do. Big orders or small. It's all appreciated. Let me know if I can help with anything!

In case you didn't know - we stock Bally/Williams and Stern full trim kits in chrome and brass, along with many other little trinkets, just waiting to go on your games. Check it all out at www.pinballplating.com

Email orders to chris@hotrodarcade.com
Thanks!
Chris

IMG_1335 (resized).jpg
#818 11 months ago

Just got my Chrome lock down bar in the mail Friday.
Looks spectacular on my Whitewater.
Check will be in the mail to you Monday.
Thanks for all you do for the hobby.

#819 11 months ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Just got my Chrome lock down bar in the mail Friday.
Looks spectacular on my Whitewater.
Check will be in the mail to you Monday.
Thanks for all you do for the hobby.

Thank you for the order, it helps my family and is greatly appreciated!
Chris

#820 11 months ago

Custom built wireforms a customer made for a retheme, I believe. Let me tell you something, it takes a true artist to build these things. Being the curator of wireforms in this hobby, I can say, I've tried to find others to recreate ones I need, or others need, I've not had one ounce of luck with finding a single person to do them. I've even loaned a couple out for people to try, with zero luck.
Kudos to my friend here for making these for his game. I really should have taken a before pic, but here's the final product at least.

Let me know if I can help with something!
Chris
chris@hotrodarcade.com
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_1374 (resized).jpgIMG_1376 (resized).jpgIMG_1381 (resized).jpg
#821 11 months ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Custom built wireforms a customer made for a retheme, I believe. Let me tell you something, it takes a true artist to build these things. Being the curator of wireforms in this hobby, I can say, I've tried to find others to recreate ones I need, or others need, I've not had one ounce of luck with finding a single person to do them. I've even loaned a couple out for people to try, with zero luck.
Kudos to my friend here for making these for his game. I really should have taken a before pic, but here's the final product at least.

Here's that happy customer. What a glowing review of my wireforms, glad you liked my work! The game is actually a fully custom build (see Undertale in the homebrew subforum), but honestly I think the nicest looking part of it is going to be the chrome.

Conveniently, I did take a before pic. They were built out of raw steel rod stock with no additives or protections, so imagine this photo with more rust, which had managed to appear within a week of original construction. No more danger of that!

3a5f51b5f1c4fe5cf74ee81fd37e2ebd30b53c0e (resized).jpg
#822 11 months ago
Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

Here's that happy customer. What a glowing review of my wireforms, glad you liked my work! The game is actually a fully custom build (see Undertale in the homebrew subforum), but honestly I think the nicest looking part of it is going to be the chrome.
Conveniently, I did take a before pic. They were built out of raw steel rod stock with no additives or protections, so imagine this photo with more rust, which had managed to appear within a week of original construction. No more danger of that![quoted image]

Wow you are a true artist. How long did it take to make them and how many times did it take you to get the finals?

#823 11 months ago

Why thanks!

They took a couple weekends, as I recall. It started with a printout of the ramp layout (created with Inkscape) and a careful arrangement/bending of the rods to match it. I only had to build one set of wireforms, but a couple of mount points did break. One has a visible repair on the blue VUK ramp, the other wasn't structurally critical (right ramp) and just got removed.

#824 11 months ago
Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

Why thanks!
They took a couple weekends, as I recall. It started with a printout of the ramp layout (created with Inkscape) and a careful arrangement/bending of the rods to match it. I only had to build one set of wireforms, but a couple of mount points did break. One has a visible repair on the blue VUK ramp, the other wasn't structurally critical (right ramp) and just got removed.

Yup your a Pro.

#825 11 months ago

Probably not so recognizable without the plastics that go on them but here's Williams Fire! wireforms for exchange!
http://www.pinballplating.com/quick-exchange-parts/williams-fire-wireform-exchange-chrome

Thanks for looking!
Chris
chris@hotrodarcade.com <--- Send orders here
www.pinballplating.com

IMG_8879 (resized).JPGIMG_8880 (resized).JPGIMG_8881 (resized).JPGIMG_8882 (resized).JPG
#826 11 months ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Probably not so recognizable without the plastics that go on them but here's Williams Fire! wireforms for exchange!
http://www.pinballplating.com/quick-exchange-parts/williams-fire-wireform-exchange-chrome
Thanks for looking!
Chris
chris@hotrodarcade.com &lt;--- Send orders here
www.pinballplating.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

DARN, thats one I wood have got without the title.

#827 11 months ago

Forgot to post this one. Great job on the Chrome Chris.

515142A6-2F2E-4708-8D6A-C174EB27B2D1 (resized).jpeg9E1BA56C-2586-43FB-8791-398F83F638AB (resized).jpegD017F919-6216-4CD9-A3B7-04E69AA6CC13 (resized).jpeg
#828 11 months ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW!!!

#829 11 months ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks, Keith! That's a thing of beauty! I sorta wish I had one of those around to beat on from time to time.

#830 11 months ago

Fish tales is a great game ! My dad bought one NIB , it’s been in a dark room covered day one would never part with it
Like to add color dmd, led the game but it’s so original? Chris at hot Rod is a great guy , doing a chrome Gorgar with a Chris Hutchins nos restored playfield, will have about 5k in it but don’t plan on selling it

That’s a beautiful FT !

201F3CD4-312E-4B5F-A596-ADC748335617 (resized).jpeg
#831 11 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

Fish tales is a great game ! My dad bought one NIB , it’s been in a dark room covered day one would never part with it
Like to add color dmd, led the game but it’s so original? Chris at hot Rod is a great guy , doing a chrome Gorgar with a Chris Hutchins nos restored playfield, will have about 5k in it but don’t plan on selling it
That’s a beautiful FT !
[quoted image]

WOW that's beautiful. I hope you have the little metal cab protectors on it.

#832 11 months ago

The FT looks great!
BTW, any work been done with a Houdini?

#833 11 months ago

Hey sc93cobra thought you might want to see the finished product. Thanks again for handling all my tiny obsessive pieces.

VH1A6257.JPG

VH1A6205.JPG

VH1A6211.JPG

VH1A6212.JPG

VH1A6216.JPG

VH1A6226.JPG
#834 11 months ago

Chris does amazing work as you all know. He helped me finish my Star Trek and Tron and Provided all the chrome on my TZ restore. The cabinet was done on my TZ by Robert in LA!!

6B5746DF-5A78-4021-8148-8DC2D64DA351 (resized).jpeg7617D3EC-A6B5-4E3E-B665-A806BF3F53C1 (resized).jpeg77C5920C-59A5-4A38-BD9A-5C4FA7BA9510 (resized).jpegA2820C27-799D-4461-A554-79BA81E02DAB (resized).jpegBE482340-68FE-4715-8D54-8F4287A71F5F (resized).jpegBF642E66-3C2D-47E7-BA7E-01926517D582 (resized).jpeg
#835 11 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

That’s a beautiful FT !
[quoted image]

Quoted from jsa:

Hey sc93cobra thought you might want to see the finished product. Thanks again for handling all my tiny obsessive pieces.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from calprog:

Chris does amazing work as you all know. He helped me finish my Star Trek and Tron and Provided all the chrome on my TZ restore. The cabinet was done on my TZ by Robert in LA!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, these all look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing all these pics! I love seeing this stuff after it's all together! Easy to lose focus on my end staring at shelves of parts everyday. Beautiful machines, everyone!!!!!!
Chris

#836 11 months ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks. What rails did you use on your BK2000? Would they work on my BOP?

Paul,
Those are standard WPC rails used on later games like your jackbot, they can be used but usually only if redoing the cab/art on your game first. I do have the wide chrome rails for BOP as well new on the shelf ready to go. Hope that helps.
Chris

#837 11 months ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Paul,
Those are standard WPC rails used on later games like your jackbot, they can be used but usually only if redoing the cab/art on your game first. I do have the wide chrome rails for BOP as well new on the shelf ready to go. Hope that helps.
Chris

I'm an idiot, I just responded to Paul's post, which is on the bottom of the first page of my thread, not the bottom page at the end of my thread, lolol.
My apologies.

Let me know if I can help anyone with anything.
Chris
chris@hotrodarcade.com <--- Orders go here
www.pinballplating.com <--- Pictures of pretty stuff I have are here

#838 11 months ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

I'm an idiot, I just responded to Paul's post, which is on the bottom of the first page of my thread, not the bottom page at the end of my thread, lolol.
My apologies.
Let me know if I can help anyone with anything.
Chris
chris@hotrodarcade.com &lt;--- Orders go here
www.pinballplating.com &lt;--- Pictures of pretty stuff I have are here

I was wondering about that Chris. LOL

#839 11 months ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I was wondering about that Chris. LOL

Yeah, apparently I was having a moment, lol.

#840 11 months ago

Guess the game - it has two wireforms - you are seeing three sets here...
Note: We have not plated these yet.

IMG_1471 (resized).jpgIMG_1472 (resized).jpgIMG_1473 (resized).jpg
#843 11 months ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Yeah, apparently I was having a moment, lol.

To many irons in the fire Chris. Gee I wonder why.

#845 11 months ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

To many irons in the fire Chris. Gee I wonder why.

Prob so, lol

Good guess, still not it. In a way, not far off though

#849 11 months ago

Very sad to hear of the passing of our friend, Andrew Henderson. He has been taking cemo for a while now. Almost has him hanging with a bunch of us at the opening of a new pinball bar here in Nashville recently. There is a thread here for him. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-drewblood419#post-4633539
He loved pinball and he loved others. He will be missed. Prayers for his little girl and family.

#850 11 months ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Very sad to hear of the passing of our friend, Andrew Henderson. He has been taking cemo for a while now. Almost has him hanging with a bunch of us at the opening of a new pinball bar here in Nashville recently. There is a thread here for him. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-drewblood419#post-4633539
He loved pinball and he loved others. He will be missed. Prayers for his little girl and family.

Sad to hear Chris.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 1073 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 22.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside