Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 312 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by woody76
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

t3 (resized).jpg
    t3 2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    20170609_135054 (resized).jpg
    20170605_213039 (1) (resized).jpg
    20170605_134133 (resized).jpg
    20170605_134305 (resized).jpg
    20170605_134111 (resized).jpg
    PitchandBat Chrome (resized).jpg
    Pol Nickel 2 (resized).jpg
    20170305_165203 (resized).jpg
    Brushed Nickel Coin Door (resized).jpg
    There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
    #251 6 years ago
    Quoted from eharan:

Ron,
    Please confirm you will be bringing 2 Dirty Harry Black Nickel guns to Allentown for me to exchange.
    Thanks
    Ed

yes sir.

#252 6 years ago

I have everything packed. I will probably have time to add a few things if somebody wants in for Allentown delivery.

IJ brass, Shadow black nickel and chrome, T2 Chrome, STTNG Black nickel, GNR chrome, FT chrome and black nickel shooters still available. Looks like 1 of each left.

All wireforms still available except IJ - see website for what's available

Lots of WMS/Stern hardware can still be delivered if someone wants in last minute.

Ron
    www.pinballplatingandmore.com
    [email protected]

#253 6 years ago

Just sent you 2 coin doors to Chrome can't wait to get them back!

#254 6 years ago

Allentown! Stop by and see me!

www.pinballplatingandmore.com

20170505_105657 (resized).jpg20170505_105657 (resized).jpg

20170505_105647 (resized).jpg20170505_105647 (resized).jpg

20170505_105642 (resized).jpg20170505_105642 (resized).jpg

20170505_105631 (resized).jpg20170505_105631 (resized).jpg

20170505_105638 (resized).jpg20170505_105638 (resized).jpg

#255 6 years ago

Whoah - Nice display!!!

1 week later
    #256 6 years ago

Another shout out to Ron. Picked up some pieces in Allentown last week.

Great work yet again.

LDBar (resized).JPGLDBar (resized).JPG

#257 6 years ago

Really Great to meet you at the show. Sorry I did not spend more time with you. See you at York.
    Juke's are nice.
    Pinball is your game.

#258 6 years ago

Can lockdown bar be nickel plated? How does it compare in looks and cost vs chrome?

#259 6 years ago

I got my parts back and installed on my games. I just need to order a new spirit ring magnet holder decal. Thanks again Ron!

IMG_20170507_204122 (resized).jpgIMG_20170507_204122 (resized).jpg

IMG-20170507-WA0023 (resized).jpegIMG-20170507-WA0023 (resized).jpeg

IMG-20170507-WA0025 (resized).jpegIMG-20170507-WA0025 (resized).jpeg

#260 6 years ago

There is some beautiful stuff - I saw an earlier post that you are done trying to plate stainless steel side rails, I have a Capcom Pinball Magic with stainless side rails and a black lock down bar.

Are Capcom side rails the same as Stern? What can I do to get these to match. I wanted to get a brass or gold look on all pieces - legs, shooter, side rails, lock down, back box support. I thought this would match the brass / gold wireform ramps.

What can I do - is there a gold / bradd option that is durable? Do you have swap items - or can I only powder coat them?

#261 6 years ago

I hope that's not the case...I need a set of older bally wide rails chromed.

#262 6 years ago
    Quoted from Plumonium:

Can lockdown bar be nickel plated? How does it compare in looks and cost vs chrome?

Yes, we can just nickel the lockdown bars. It is same cost as chrome.

Ron
    http://www.pinballplatingandmore.com
    [email protected]

#263 6 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

I hope that's not the case...I need a set of older bally wide rails chromed.

I keep the Bally side rails in raw steel in stock. Much easier to plate and I also have some already chromed ready to ship.

Ron
    [email protected]

#264 6 years ago

I see that you brought the black nickel plated Last Action Hero shooter assembly. I spoke to you in person at TPF about that very same piece and you said then that is was already sold. I even called you to ask about getting mine done the same way and you shot me a price that was much higher than what you quoted at TPF and didn't seem interested in doing the work. I believe your direct quote was "It's a lot of work and very expensive". So what's the deal? Do you want to sell the shooter assembly or keep it for display? If so, why keep it as a display if you have no intentions on making these?

gun replacement (resized).jpggun replacement (resized).jpg

#265 6 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

I see that you brought the black nickel plated Last Action Hero shooter assembly. I spoke to you in person at TPF about that very same piece and you said then that is was already sold. I even called you to ask about getting mine done the same way and you shot me a price that was much higher than what you quoted at TPF and didn't seem interested in doing the work. I believe your direct quote was "It's a lot of work and very expensive". So what's the deal? Do you want to sell the shooter assembly or keep it for display? If so, why keep it as a display if you have no intentions on making these?

#1: this is not black nickel LAH gun - It is black chrome on plastic
    #2: black nickel on metal is much less than black chrome on plastic
    #3: I do not SELL my shooter guns outright - they are for EXCHANGE ONLY and if you want it for exchange then we can make that happen.
    #4: if you are the guy who called me soon after the show you thought the entire gun was metal. it is not, the base is metal the gun and trigger are plastic. It is a much different process than electroplating and is about double the price. So my black nickel shooters are $115 for exchange, so this LAH gun is about $230 with exchange.
    #5: I never told you it was sold and I am sorry you got the black nickel pricing mixed up with the plastic plating pricing.

#266 6 years ago

Here are some shots of my candy chrome shooter rods on MET and IM. Thanks Brent

I have plenty of chrome and brass available. Maybe a a few red and purple left. I am in the process of getting a bunch more done and will have ready soon.

Ron
    Pinball Plating and More - chrome, brass, nickel, black nickel, candy chrome, and powder coating - plastic chrome plating
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

Ironman Red Shooter (resized).jpgIronman Red Shooter (resized).jpg

MET Purple Shooter (resized).jpgMET Purple Shooter (resized).jpg

#267 6 years ago

Hey Woody...just wondering if you might be able to powder coat my ACDC coin door and shooter rod housing in the same red as the armor?

#268 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hey Woody...just wondering if you might be able to powder coat my ACDC coin door and shooter rod housing in the same red as the armor?

I am sure i can match it up. I have one for reference here locally I can check out. I am also working on matching ruby red woz for the shooter housing.

Ron
    Pinball Plating and More - chrome, brass, nickel, black nickel, candy chrome, and powder coating - plastic chrome plating
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#269 6 years ago

I will be attending SFGE (Southern Fried) this year as a vendor. If you want me to bring something for you to pickup please let me know asap. I will also be available to pickup orders to carry back to Nashville to save on shipping.

If you are looking to unload some extra parts please bring them. Wireform sets, shooter guns, system 11 coin doors, aprons, etc..

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#270 6 years ago

Got some armor/legs/coindoor for a Sinbad I need done too Ron. Hopefully see you at SFGE.

#271 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Got some armor/legs/coindoor for a Sinbad I need done too Ron. Hopefully see you at SFGE.

see you there man. thanks

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#272 6 years ago

chrome (resized).jpg chrome (resized).jpg

#273 6 years ago

LOL

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#274 6 years ago

I feel famous! Here are some where I wasn't too lazy to put the lockdown bar on . I love the look and feel of these on Ironman and Metallica and can't wait for a chrome one for AC/DC!
    If you are gonna have these for pintastic, please earmark me for a chrome shooter rod.
    -Brent

IMG_20170522_210942203 (resized).jpgIMG_20170522_210942203 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170522_210933722 (resized).jpgIMG_20170522_210933722 (resized).jpg

#275 6 years ago

these shooter rods look great, perfect for a pinball.

#276 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I feel famous! Here are some where I wasn't too lazy to put the lockdown bar on . I love the look and feel of these on Ironman and Metallica and can't wait for a chrome one for AC/DC!
    If you are gonna have these for pintastic, please earmark me for a chrome shooter rod.
    -Brent

Nice knob.

#277 6 years ago

That's what she said.

#278 6 years ago

Hi Ron - Any chance you are going to Pintastic in July?

#279 6 years ago

quick question

is it gold or brass plating for games like the shadow and tom?
    i spoke to you at allentown you said you do these in runs. when is the next run? i want to send you tom and shadow wireforms.
    thanks

#280 6 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

these shooter rods look great, perfect for a pinball.

Thanks man! I have a very large batch in the works that will allow me to drastically reduce the pricing. Will be ready soon.

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#281 6 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Hi Ron - Any chance you are going to Pintastic in July?

Not this year, but already got it planned with Gabe to be there next year. If you need something let me know and I can work with you on shipping.

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#282 6 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

quick question
    is it gold or brass plating for games like the shadow and tom?
    i spoke to you at allentown you said you do these in runs. when is the next run? i want to send you tom and shadow wireforms.
    thanks

TOM and Shadow are brass plated. I have Shadow brass plated wireforms ready to go for exchange now. We will be gearing up for another brass run in the next 3-4 weeks. Let me know if I can help.

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#283 6 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

#1: this is not black nickel LAH gun - It is black chrome on plastic
    #2: black nickel on metal is much less than black chrome on plastic
    #3: I do not SELL my shooter guns outright - they are for EXCHANGE ONLY and if you want it for exchange then we can make that happen.
    #4: if you are the guy who called me soon after the show you thought the entire gun was metal. it is not, the base is metal the gun and trigger are plastic. It is a much different process than electroplating and is about double the price. So my black nickel shooters are $115 for exchange, so this LAH gun is about $230 with exchange.
    #5: I never told you it was sold and I am sorry you got the black nickel pricing mixed up with the plastic plating pricing.

#1 It is in fact a Last Action Hero (LAH) gun just as I said. Black nickel or Black chrome really is not much difference in appearance is it?

#2 I understand that coating plastic is more expensive. You said that when we first talked at TPF.

#3 I told you at TPF I have an exchange and I would have BOUGHT it at that time. You asked if I could call you once you got back home to Tennessee. Which I did.

#4 I did call you and thought you had said the whole bracket (not just the plastic parts) was plastic as well. I said that to you then that it was my misunderstand on what you thought was plastic and what was metal ( the bracket is metal).
    (I thought you said in #1 that it was black chrome, now here on your #4 point you are calling it black nickel again like I did before? Huh..)

#5 Yeah, you are probably right. Even though I had an exchange in hand and wanted to buy it (exchange it) at TPF I somehow got some pricing mixed up. That's probably what happened.

Makes since!

#284 6 years ago

2 more boxes coming your way Ron...don't kill me when you see what's in one of them.

#285 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

-Brent

What finish is that? Black chrome?

I want to do a dark steampunk look for my MB Once I get my PF back - looking st any and all options for the lock at, side rails, coin door, etc finish

#286 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I want to do a dark steampunk look for my MB Once I get my PF back - looking st any and all options for the lock at, side rails, coin door, etc finish

It's a sort of deep purple. Perfect for Metallica.

#287 6 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

2 more boxes coming your way Ron...don't kill me when you see what's in one of them.

LOL, I will be on the lookout.

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#288 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It is candy purple over chrome. Has a nice pop to it. Hard to tell from the pics. Check out prismaticpowders.com, they have 1000s of colors and finishes. I am almost only using their powders at the moment. Stuff shoots super smooth. Let me know if I can help.

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#289 6 years ago

Thank you to all you men and women who served and currently serve our great country. 15% off for military personal today if you need anything. Happy Memorial Day!

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#290 6 years ago

Can you do anything for this?

01 Hood Orn (resized).JPG01 Hood Orn (resized).JPG

02 Hood Orn (resized).JPG02 Hood Orn (resized).JPG

#291 6 years ago

Hood ornament?

#292 6 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

It is candy purple over chrome. Has a nice pop to it. Hard to tell from the pics. Check out prismaticpowders.com, they have 1000s of colors and finishes. I am almost only using their powders at the moment. Stuff shoots super smooth. Let me know if I can help.
    Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

Thanks, Ron; this is a tough decision...

#293 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Hood ornament?

Affirmative.

#294 6 years ago
    Quoted from cody_chunn:

Can you do anything for this?

pretty rough, I would really need to see it.

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#295 6 years ago

Pinball Plating and More (www.pinballplatingandmore.com) and Planetary Pinball Supply (PPS) announce availability of Cactus Canyon serial number plaques.

PPS has partnered with Pinball Plating and More (PP&M) to make available Cactus Canyon serial number plaques with some new plating options. PPS had contracted with the original supplier who had original molds for the plaque to produce more plaques, and these are available now. Pinball Plating and More will provide custom serial number engraving as well as provide additional plating options in Polished Brass, Silver, and Gold 24K in addition to the original dull satin brass finish.

Both engraved (with serial numbers) and without will be available. PPS (www.planetarypinball.com) will have on it’s website un-engraved plated plaques in all 4 plating options, and http://www.pinballplatingandmore.com will be the sole provider of engraved plates which can be in a variety of plating options as well. Customers can order multiple plaques with their serial number in different plating colors if desired.

Pricing for the plates is as follows:
    Original Plate (Satin Brass): $79 Not engraved $89 Engraved
    Silver, Chrome, Polished Brass (shiny) Plate: $99 Not engraved $109 Engraved
    24k Gold Plate: $109 Not engraved $119 Engraved

Also – matched mounting screws will be available for $9 (set/4) which will be plated in any of the 4 plating options to match the serial plaque plating if desired.

Note: for ENGRAVED (with your serial number) these are available only from Ron Woodard at Pinball Plating and More ([email protected]) – for Not engraved these will be available from either PPS or PP&M – plates are in hand and will be available on each store very soon.

Thanks to all for your interest and we are happy to finally make these available.

20170530_135814 (resized).jpg20170530_135814 (resized).jpg

#296 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

It's a sort of deep purple. Perfect for Metallica.

Or for Deep Purple's Pinball Adventure, if that's Spooky's next game.

#297 6 years ago
    Quoted from NJDevils30:

Another shout out to Ron. Picked up some pieces in Allentown last week.
    Great work yet again.

Thanks Man! Glad I can help.

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#298 6 years ago
    Quoted from Plumonium:

Yes, we can nickel plate any metal piece. I like polished nickel, it is not as bright as chrome. Polished nickel has more of the look of polished out stainless steel. Let me know if I can help you out.

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

#299 6 years ago

Here are some pics of some projects that have come and gone. Let me know if I can help with any upcoming projects. I have lots more quick exchange parts going to be ready soon. I appreciate all of you that have sold me your old parts. It really helps to speed up the flow of jobs. I have 4 IJ idols now for quick swap. I will have all those ready early next week along with a chrome BoP helmet for exchange. I have plenty of WMS and Stern inventory except brass Stern armor. Should have more of that very soon. Check out the site for whats available or shoot me a email for custom projects.

chrome shooter rods - Should have a large batch coming soon with more colors and a MUCH better price.

I will be in Atlanta next weekend for SFGE if anyone needs anything. Let me know asap!! You can also drop orders off to save on shipping.

Ron
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204

164c44377cb4edd5c9e6be0487982600192c2097 (resized).png164c44377cb4edd5c9e6be0487982600192c2097 (resized).png

250191a8a8820ecb4856c957cb2322b84113bede (resized).png250191a8a8820ecb4856c957cb2322b84113bede (resized).png

20170212_133325 (resized).jpg20170212_133325 (resized).jpg

20170306_220719 (resized).jpg20170306_220719 (resized).jpg

Brushed Nickel Coin Door (resized).jpgBrushed Nickel Coin Door (resized).jpg

20170305_165203 (resized).jpg20170305_165203 (resized).jpg

Pol Nickel 2 (resized).jpgPol Nickel 2 (resized).jpg

PitchandBat Chrome (resized).jpgPitchandBat Chrome (resized).jpg

#300 6 years ago

Your killing me.. $$$
    Sending you a 30lb box on Monday!

There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingandmorecom-chromebrassnickelcolored-chromepowder/page/6?hl=jdissen87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.