Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 312 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by woody76
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

t3 (resized).jpg
    t3 2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    20170609_135054 (resized).jpg
    20170605_213039 (1) (resized).jpg
    20170605_134133 (resized).jpg
    20170605_134305 (resized).jpg
    20170605_134111 (resized).jpg
    PitchandBat Chrome (resized).jpg
    Pol Nickel 2 (resized).jpg
    20170305_165203 (resized).jpg
    Brushed Nickel Coin Door (resized).jpg
    There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
    #1 7 years ago

I wanted to first start by thanking everyone for their business and support. It has been great getting to meet and talk to many of you in the community. I wanted to start this new thread to post that the website is up a running. I have gotten several orders already without even posting that it is up. Everything seems to be working, but if you run into trouble with it please let me know. You can reach the site at www.pinballplatingandmore.com. I am more of a phone/email guy, but I know many of you like the convenience of a online ordering option. This is also a good point of reference for pricing, so you can at least check in there to get basic ideas of what things cost and what sort of inventory I keep. I am still doing custom orders of all sizes. From $10 to $2000 and from 1 part to 400 + parts - I can do it all.

You can follow this other thread for pictures and customer comments.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/plating-chrome-brass-and-nickel

I will have more inventory up on the site soon. I have IJ wires, Shadow wires, Medieval Madness wires, and World Cup Soccer wires including the skill shot piece in the works for trade. I will have most of this ready in the next week or two. I have some custom cabinet trim in the works and some new takes on shooter guns with custom grips. I am always looking to pay good money for wire forms, metal ramps, shooter guns, and other parts to plate and keep on hand. If you have any extra stuff laying around and want to make some money, please let me know.

I am mainly doing chrome, brass, nickel, black nickel, candy chrome, and powder coating. I can also do some high end stuff, like gold and silver, but even other things like copper and antique finishes. I am doing a add on package of colors to chrome or stainless steel. Feel free to contact me with questions or for quotes. I am doing pinball, arcade, jukebox, and motorcycle and car parts at the moment, but am open to helping out with anything you need.

I am also looking to do a large black nickel run. This will allow us to move the run to a larger tank and get good coverage on the rails which have been a problem in the past. If you are looking to get some black nickel armor done, please contact me asap. I am going to try to get at a minimum 5 or 6 full sets done at the same time and also add some more inventory to my supply.

I am going to be doing 4-5 shows per year. These are good times to drop stuff off and pick stuff up to save on shipping. Watch my threads for post of what shows I will be attending. Expo and Texas Pinball Festival will be for sure every year. I will try to mix the other 2 or 3 shows up to get to different regions of the US.

Again, thank you for the support and I look forward to meeting many more of you guys in the future.

Pinball Plating and More
    Ron Woodard
    [email protected]
    615-406-0204
    www.pinballplatingandmore.com

20160826_152641 (resized).jpg20160826_152641 (resized).jpg
    20160823_130344 (resized).jpg20160823_130344 (resized).jpg
    20160823_180658 (resized).jpg20160823_180658 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I'll be in contact for some items that I will drop off at Expo. It's perfect timing!

#4 7 years ago

A pic of some chrome I did for a Funhouse. If you need any plating done let me know. I can do metal, plastic, and colored chrome.

Pinball Plating and More
    Ron
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

Funhouse chrome (resized).JPGFunhouse chrome (resized).JPG

#5 7 years ago

I am starting on this Last Action Hero shooter gun this weekend. When done I will have it up for swap. I will do black chrome on the plastic gun and metal mounting plate and gold chrome on the plastic trigger.

Pinball Plating and More
    Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]
    www.silverballplating.com

LAH Gun (resized).jpgLAH Gun (resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago

I have a large batch going this week and next week if you want in on it then try to get stuff to me in next couple of days. I also have inventory of legs, rails, lock bars, trim pieces, and more.

Pinball Plating and More
    Ron
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]
    www.silverballplating.com

#7 7 years ago

Will you be at the York White Rose show coming up soon?

#8 7 years ago

Hey Jeff, Not making York this year, but will be on next years schedule. It is just to close to Expo and not enough time this year. I am going to get up there and see you guys soon.

Pinball Plating and More
    Ron
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]
    http://www.silverballplating.com

#9 7 years ago

I plate a lot of ball guides and they turn out great and really bring a full plating package together. I can also clean and polish your ball guides with great results. The cost is a fraction of plating them and they look brand new. I can also polish up all other stainless steel parts to bring them back to a great shine.

Ron
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

SS ball guide polish (resized).jpgSS ball guide polish (resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago

Chrome plated plastic Last Action Hero shooter gun pics posted.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/plating-chrome-brass-and-nickel/page/4

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

IMG_89491 (resized).jpgIMG_89491 (resized).jpg

#11 7 years ago

Hey Woody,
    I'm looking forward to seeing your black chrome OR black nickel. Have new decal set for BSD and think it would be cool with the dark theme of the game! Likely need to talk cost difference with you on it (legs, rails, lockdown bar); possible, but doubtful about U channel and H channel around either end of speaker panel.
    Bob

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bobby:

Hey Woody,
    I'm looking forward to seeing your black chrome OR black nickel. Have new decal set for BSD and think it would be cool with the dark theme of the game! Likely need to talk cost difference with you on it (legs, rails, lockdown bar); possible, but doubtful about U channel and H channel around either end of speaker panel.
    Bob

Hey Bobby, yell at me anytime and we can discuss. I have several options for what your looking for.

Ron
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

I plate a lot of ball guides and they turn out great and really bring a full plating package together. I can also clean and polish your ball guides with great results. The cost is a fraction of plating them and they look brand new. I can also polish up all other stainless steel parts to bring them back to a great shine.
    Ron
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]
    http://www.pinballplatingandmore.com

Hey Ron, those ball guides look great and I would love to never have to regrain and polish ball guides again. But, Mike always told me he wouldn't do ball guides, any idea why? I thought it had something to do with wear but maybe not. Any idea on how they hold up long term?

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

Hey Ron, those ball guides look great and I would love to never have to regrain and polish ball guides again. But, Mike always told me he wouldn't do ball guides, any idea why? I thought it had something to do with wear but maybe not. Any idea on how they hold up long term?

I just polished these stainless steel guides back to factory shine. That is good part about stainless you can keep polishing them back out. As far as plating (chrome/brass) ball guides they look great but nothing holds up after years of play with a steel ball banging against them. The chrome will hold up for many years of HUO play. The brass is a little more tricky because it has clear coat. Many of these machines that are getting full plating treatments get very few plays and therefore will obviously hold up longer. I have playfield parts and ramps done in chrome and brass with hundreds of plays and there is no sign of issues.

#15 7 years ago

Let me know if you need help with any projects. I will be at Expo in vendor area from Thursday to Sunday.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

guns (resized).jpgguns (resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago

Here are some picks of polished nickel. Really has a nice classic feel to it and looks great on the older EMs. Runs about the same price as chrome and brass.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

Will be setup in vendor area of Expo from October 13th - October 16th.

Pol Nickel 1 (resized).jpgPol Nickel 1 (resized).jpg

Pol Nickel 2 (resized).jpgPol Nickel 2 (resized).jpg

#17 7 years ago

Putting this purple chrome on MET tonight for Expo. You guys come say hi! I enjoy getting to put faces with Pinside names. If you need me to bring something to save on shipping get with me ASAP.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

Stern Purple Chrome 2 (resized).JPGStern Purple Chrome 2 (resized).JPG

#18 7 years ago

Can't wait to get my large order of brass stuff, especially after seeing these pictures and the quality work that you do.

I love the color options that you are able to go, those look like fun choices for some of the more colorful machines out there.

For my TOM, the brass seemed to make more sense.

#19 7 years ago

Hi Nick, hoping to get you done this week man.

#20 7 years ago

Can't wait to see this one finished up! Cool parts I don't get to see everyday.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

PitchandBat Chrome (resized).jpgPitchandBat Chrome (resized).jpg

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Putting this purple chrome on MET tonight for Expo.

I bet that would look nice on my ghostbusters premium...

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

I bet that would look nice on my ghostbusters premium...

I might try blue or raspberry chrome on my gb premium. Lots of possibilities on the gb cabinet.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

I might try blue or raspberry chrome on my gb premium. Lots of possibilities on the gb cabinet.

Be sure to post photos if you do!

#24 7 years ago

I will be packing for Expo this weekend. If anyone wants me to bring anything please get with me asap. I stock of ALL WMS/Stern hardware and can bring your order with me if needed.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#25 7 years ago

New pricing updates added to website or email me for quotes. I get great UPS shipping rates combined with my printing business. UPS picks up and delivers to my office 2 times a day.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Hi Nick, hoping to get you done this week man.

Yeah, I wish that I was going to Expo this year. Has been on my laundry list for a long time, and Chicago is only a 4 hour drive away. I tried to convince my wife and 17 year old daughter that they could go "window shopping" in Chicago, and I would hit the Expo, but no such luck. Looks like I will miss it this year. Would have been a great way to avoid shipping costs...

BTW, I am anxious to get my order, but I stripped my entire cabinet to repair it, paint it, and put a new decal set on. The decals have been stuck in customs for over a week in, of all places, Chicago, so I don't even have the cabinet in a position to reassemble with the brass goodies. Not that I am not excited to get everything, but just letting you know that it isn't like you are holding me up from getting my TOM back in working order... Stinking customs office.

#27 7 years ago

Well, maybe next year. I am sure you can keep up to date on all the new information via Pinside. When Mike Chestnut was helping me with one of my restores I had some decals get held up for weeks, so ended up ordering another set from PPS to hurry and get it done. You will have it done before you know it man. I should have your stuff ready in next week or so.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#28 7 years ago

Beautiful nickel plated EM coin door. Let me know if I can help with your next project. Lots of wms/Stern hardware in Stock and ready to ship. Chrome, Brass, Nickel, Black Nickel, powder coating.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

FB_IMG_1475979952003 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1475979952003 (resized).jpg

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

... I should have your stuff ready in next week or so.
    Ron Woodard

Aw, man. I was hoping that it was going to ship out soon based off of previous comments. I bet you are up to your ears in getting items ready to take to Expo. I understand the need for that. Just don't lose my bits/pieces that I sent in August and we will be good.

By the way, your chrome work and nickel (including the black nickel) is stunning!

#30 7 years ago

I am pretty busy man. I have 60 hours in the last 2 weekends working on things. Sometimes brass is 2-3 weeks and sometimes it is 6 plus weeks. There is so much more to this than just throwing it in a tank. If it rains at all it gets put on hold for a few days. We do not clear anything within a few days of raining. It really needs to be run in batches to be economical also. If I do not have it early this week then I should have it ready the next week. I will take care of you man. Thanks for the kind words.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#31 7 years ago

Like I said, just excited. Someone's gotta give you a hard time. Again, I understand that quality can't be rushed, and I also understand that Expo is coming... I really am NOT upset/mad, just excited to get my hands on all of it. Maybe I should go out and buy some white gloves to install everything with. My wife would think that I was crazy.

So again, no worries.

#32 7 years ago

Is it cool i drop off my shadow gun st expo to get replated?

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Is it cool i drop off my shadow gun st expo to get replated?

I have one chrome one left we can swap or I can plate yours. Let me know asap.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from nickbuol:

Like I said, just excited. Someone's gotta give you a hard time. Again, I understand that quality can't be rushed, and I also understand that Expo is coming... I really am NOT upset/mad, just excited to get my hands on all of it. Maybe I should go out and buy some white gloves to install everything with. My wife would think that I was crazy.
    So again, no worries.

Always one of you in the group! LOL. Thanks man!

#35 7 years ago

I am heading out for expo, if you want to bring your stuff with you to save on shipping bring it on. Looking forward to meeting more of you guys.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#36 7 years ago

Still have plenty of time to come drop your stuff at expo for plating. It has been great meeting you guys and swapping stuff out.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

IMG_20161014_135524 (resized).jpgIMG_20161014_135524 (resized).jpg

20161014_134858 (resized).jpg20161014_134858 (resized).jpg

#37 7 years ago

Just don't drink anything from a mason jar that the crazy old guy from flipnout tries to hand you. You will wake up with a headache and an escalara charged to one of your cc's

#38 7 years ago

I had Ron plate some parts for me; I brought the parts to him at Replay FX. When I got 'em back I was amazed at the quality… wow! Way better than the plating I had done with other companies in the past. The parts that Ron did look great, deal with confidence.

Jody
    Gibsonia, PA

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Just don't drink anything from a mason jar that the crazy old guy from flipnout tries to hand you. You will wake up with a headache and an escalara charged to one of your cc's

Or do! Mmmmm!

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Still have plenty of time to come drop your stuff at expo for plating. It has been great meeting you guys and swapping stuff out.
    Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

This is exactly what the vending booth I've always wanted at Allentown looks like.

#41 7 years ago

I stopped by the booth to say hello and check out the work. Looks fantastic!! I'm thinking about getting the purple legs for my BoP.

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

This is exactly what the vending booth I've always wanted at Allentown looks like.

Working on it now.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from tandem2:

I had Ron plate some parts for me; I brought the parts to him at Replay FX. When I got 'em back I was amazed at the quality… wow! Way better than the plating I had done with other companies in the past. The parts that Ron did look great, deal with confidence.
    Jody
    Gibsonia, PA

Thanks Jody!

Ron Woodard
    [email protected]

#44 7 years ago

Ron, it was great meeting you at EXPO. Your brass coin door looks immaculate.

Looking forward to getting a quote from you for brassing out my Precious.

#45 7 years ago

Beautiful

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

Ron, it was great meeting you at EXPO. Your brass coin door looks immaculate.
    Looking forward to getting a quote from you for brassing out my Precious.

Great meeting you man! Thank you for the kind words. Shoot me a email and we will get everything quoted.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#47 7 years ago

When are you going to show off the brass/gold plating your are doing on my IJ ???!!!

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

When are you going to show off the brass/gold plating your are doing on my IJ ???!!!

Very soon!

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

Same here! J/K; No worries Ron.

#50 7 years ago

T2 Chrome! One of my favorite chromed out machines. Let me know if I can help with your next project.

Ron Woodard
    615-406-0204
    [email protected]

T2 Chrome (resized).JPGT2 Chrome (resized).JPG

There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingandmorecom-chromebrassnickelcolored-chromepowder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.