Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by sirrob
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

I have a subscription pinball repair site located at
    http://www.pinballninja.com and the site includes over 700 game specific repairs, which are categorized in a table of contents for easy searching. Also there's about 150 HD videos on pinball repair there too.

To get a userid normally a $20 or greater donation via paypal (as described at http://www.pinrepair.com/donate ). For a limited time, a $15 paypal donation is all that is required to gain access to the site.

Thank you and please feel free to email me with any questions.
    cfh at provide.net

#2 11 years ago

do you have any sample articles

#3 11 years ago

$20 was well worth it. If you don't already have an account, don't question it, pay the $15 and bathe in repair video after repair video

#4 11 years ago

A deal at twice the price...the depth of Clay's knowledge and diagnostic skill is mind boggling.

You kinda feel like a pinball boss following along with his repairs.

The addition of the videos this year has only beefed up an already great site.

Thanks Clay!

#5 11 years ago

Payment sent!

#6 11 years ago

Great side! More than worth it.

#7 11 years ago

Yeah, anyone still on the fence about donating now is the time to jump in.

Priceless.

#8 11 years ago

I joined a couple months ago. The best $20 I've spent spent in pinball.

#9 11 years ago

An unbelievable wealth of knowledge. If you haven't pulled the trigger, now's the time!

#10 11 years ago

Payment sent as well, thanks for the sale Clay

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from hotmach4u:

do you have any sample articles

Spend the money! Trust me. You won't be disappointed.

#12 11 years ago

I went to PayPal...and I can send money....but is there a specific "donation" designation? Or do I just send it to Clay's email?

#13 11 years ago

Send it to Clay's email and put a note on it saying it's for the Pinball Ninja website!

#14 11 years ago

I marked it as a gift to save fees, it's a donation so it's a gift

#15 11 years ago

Thanks. Done deal.

#16 11 years ago

donation sent. thanks Clay !!

#17 11 years ago

Done as well.

Clay, any chance of you making any more TOP videos or will it only be the ninja vids from now on?

#18 11 years ago

Best money I have spent.

#19 11 years ago

Don't think - Just send Clay Money

(I'm being serious, I check out the Pinball Ninja every few days!)

#20 11 years ago

Thanks clay, $ sent!

#21 11 years ago

$ sent

#22 11 years ago

If you thought the Pinball Repair site was helpful, wait until you see the Ninja. I haven't had access since he took it down, but I will be taking advantage of this as soon as I can sort out this account log-in issue I've had for the past 4 months with PayPal. Now is the time for action!

#23 11 years ago

I was on pinball ninja when it was free. When you were doing the "365 repairs in 365 days" I believe it was called. Then you went away, then came back, and my login no longer worked. Was a great site...guess it still is.

#24 11 years ago

Clay does an awesome job on PinballNinja.
    If you ever wanted to repair a machine you should join.

Clay,
    could you post an EM bingo repair????

--Jeff

#25 11 years ago

Well worth the $20. Clay, you deserve the X-mas gift. Hey everyone, pay the $20 anyway!
    Allen

#26 11 years ago

If you want to ever work on your games, it's a bargain.

LTG : )

#27 11 years ago

Best deal around IMHO.

#28 11 years ago

Great site. Thanks for everything you do, Clay. Wally

#29 11 years ago

Thanks for the reminder Clay!
    I've been meaning to join for ages.

Sending money now

#30 11 years ago

Best repair site around Clay has saved me thousands of dollars on repairs.

#31 11 years ago

The Ninja's site is so worth the $20! I would love to see a "Ask a Ninja section" too.

#32 11 years ago

Money sent. Thanks!

#33 11 years ago

This is without a doubt the greatest bargain in the history of commerce. The only possible recommendation against this donation would be that of your local repair technician.

#34 11 years ago

Donation sent

#35 11 years ago

All over this one. Thanks!

#36 11 years ago

Payment sent (20.00) because its worth it

#37 11 years ago

The site is awesome! Totally worth it.

#38 11 years ago

Done, thanks!

#39 11 years ago

Id like to mirror what others have said. Clays site is well worth the money, $15 is a steal. Remember its a donation to someone that makes this hobby better so you can always give more.

#40 11 years ago

Great site!

#42 11 years ago

Well worth it. Awesome site.

#43 11 years ago

How long will You have access to site. I don't work on them all the time but would love to have access if I did get more pins to work on, but at my rate of getting and working on them is a good bit apart. If it is a year, two years, life time, etc. Don't get me wrong in saying it is not worth the $$ but I have to think on what to spend $$ on, waiting a few days on pinside for help and more beer, or get info now and less beer. (nevermind just answered my on dumb?) More beer and info now.

#44 11 years ago

thanks!!!

#45 11 years ago
    Quoted from Soapman:

How long will You have access to site. I don't work on them all the time but would love to have access if I did get more pins to work on, but at my rate of getting and working on them is a good bit apart. If it is a year, two years, life time, etc. Don't get me wrong in saying it is not worth the $$ but I have to think on what to spend $$ on, waiting a few days on pinside for help and more beer, or get info now and less beer. (nevermind just answered my on dumb?) More beer and info now.

As far as I know it's indefinitely. One time fee

#46 11 years ago

I've been a junior ninja member for over a year. Don't question it....just do it. You will not regret it.

#47 11 years ago

Without a doubt best value for money in pinball. A daily pinball ritual for me is checking the site for new repair updates. Keeps things simple and clear and the repairs range from the run-of-the-mill to the outright weird.

Thanks Clay for all you do.

#48 11 years ago

Heard about this on a pinball podcast, sold!

#49 11 years ago

You all talked me in to it. I just sent Clay a donation.

#50 11 years ago

When should the new donors see login information?

Thanks!

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballninja-xmas-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.