(Topic ID: 196044)

Pinball,Money,People Why not Indianapolis?

By Grayman_EM

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Gencon is going on here with 60,000 people!

Why not try to get some of those people over to pins?

Indiana is kind of a dry area for pins it seems but we do one thing great. Events and I am sure that could be pinball ones to if someone in charge would consider bring one here maybe during Gencon?

Now they do have all the convention center and Lucas stadium so you would have to locate somewhere that is still open but could you see the party in town here with all those fans?

Just a thought but maybe someone out there will think on it....

#2 6 years ago

Won't happen on it's own.

Get a bunch of locals together and do it.

Hoping someone else does it, won't make it happen.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

I've asked why an event has yet to be organized and was told it's because there's too much drama/animosity/hurt feelings between those who could make such a thing happen around here. I believe it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballmoneypeople-why-not-indianapolis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.