6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pezpunk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th.jpeg
    image.gif
    download.jpg
    pinballguy.JPG
    heebe-jeebe-petaluma_giants_dia-de-los.jpg
    Haters.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago

Met her this year in LA. Really nice lady. Shame she got chased out by a-holes.

#102 6 years ago

Who are we (people who go to a pinball forum) to throw stones at anybody? Even I admit it's a pretty dorky hobby. Sad to lose any quality poster.

#103 6 years ago

wow

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Molly is a cool chick but she will be the first to tell you she is not perfect. In fact, everytime I have spoken with her she qualifies the introduction with the fact that she is crazy and a complete mess.

I like imperfection and crazy but Molly is far from being a complete mess. She's solid and has strengths even she doesn't realize. Her being humble adds to her inner beauty.

Look, we're all flawed individuals on this planet. A lot of conflict comes from people who lack this self awareness.

Kim
    www.WrongCrowdProductions.com

#105 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

A lot of conflict comes from people who lack this self awareness.

Amen, 1000%......one of the smartest acknowledgments anyone could ever make! Seriously....

As I always say (and Jimmy B. writes ) "If we weren't all crazy we might go insane".....good lord, people take themselves way too seriously sometimes, lighten up!

#106 6 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

What planet are you from ? Have you ever been to the grocery store and seen the magazines at the checkout ? Men don't buy those ,women do .

Big difference between fashion photos and women straddling a pinball machine or smashing their breast together. Maybe in your world women "like" that but it in my world it's viewed as crass and in the way it's presented misogynistic.

Hopefully you're just joking.

#107 6 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

This forum is more about egos and BS than it is pinball, that might be the real reason she left.

Personally I'm just here for the pinball, and have a great time. I've met a ton of cool people through this forum, who are definitely not about egos and BS. Spend more time reading pinball threads and less time reading the drama magnet threads!

#108 6 years ago

Its amazing how when some one gets banned we all come together to support them and when there not banned people are trash talking them.......haha

#109 6 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Why are you trolling me ?

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

Its amazing how when some one gets banned we all come together to support them and when there not banned people are trash talking them.......haha

nobody was banned ... ?

#111 6 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

You are absolutely right about that. I'm not 100% sure why Molly left, I don't know her. But I do know why lots of pinball people tell me they have no interest in this site, and why some of the more well known people here don't post more than they do. I believe BS and ego's are driving people away.
    I stand by what I said, if she was unhappy here, this thread isn't going to change a thing, she will be unhappy when she gets back.
    Me personally, you're right about that, I probably should have left a while ago. Too stubborn I guess

IMO the BS and egos are way more rampant elsewhere (cough cough RGP cough cough) - and that's why many flocked to Pinside in the first place. The only obnoxious egos I can really think of are a few rich guys who rub it in peoples faces - but even when that happens, they're kinda quickly told to STFU. Sure there are extremely opinionated people...but that's gonna happen in any hardcore hobbyist group....you just have to learn not to take it personally if people don't like your favorite thing - whether it be game era, manufacturer, light bulb choice, etc...

#112 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

nobody was banned ... ?

i believe he's talking about the centaurflank and robt ban threads. Man, I need to get off the pinside a little...

#113 6 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

i believe he's talking about the centaurflank and robt ban threads. Man, I need to get off the pinside a little...

Correct and then miss molly leaves after a warning or 2, you get my drift its all fun and games to someone leaves or gets banned then everyone crys foul

#114 6 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

I believe BS and ego's are driving people away.

It used to be a much calmer place a couple years back but as its grown its taken on a more RGP feel (probably cause many that used to post over there now post here). The constant bashing of it by those never stops either. I dont see the point and rarely even visit RGP as you cant go 4 or 5 threads without someone taking pop shots at pinside members.

Who cares if people like LED's, like to spend a ton of money on mods or powder coating or whatever they like to do to their games. Nobody is forcing them to post over here. I'm sure Frank would love to engage in more light hearted threads over there.

#115 6 years ago

high school never ends

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #117 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Sorry to hear Molly's pinside sluttin' days are done.

...what?

#118 6 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

It used to me a much calmer place a couple years back but as its grown its taken on a more RGP feel (probably cause many that used to post over there now post here). The constant bashing of it by those never stops either. I dont see the point and rarely even visit RGP as you cant go 4 or 5 threads without someone taking pop shots at pinside members.
    Who cares if people like LED's, like to spend a ton of money on mods or powder coating or whatever they like to do to their games. Nobody is forcing them to post over here. I'm sure Frank would love to engage in more light hearted threads over there.

They seem to love Frank over there, they respond to him, quote him and even start threads about him.
    If they wanted him to go away they wouldn't feed him so well.
    He is their mascot and hero.
    My views.
    = )

#119 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

You might be an idiot...

#120 6 years ago

Oh...gah...flashback...

#121 6 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Youre might be an idiot...

All your Pinside are belong to us. Molly wants this thread locked... let's make it happen in her honor!

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from sk8ball:

Molly wants this thread locked...

If she's not here anymore, why would she care?

#124 6 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Youre might be an idiot...

No name calling

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Big difference between fashion photos and women straddling a pinball machine or smashing their breast together. Maybe in your world women "like" that but it in my world it's viewed as crass and in the way it's presented misogynistic.

Wow, you sound like a really fun guy!

#126 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

No name calling

I said "might" but if the shoe fits...

download.jpg

#127 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

No name calling

But saying "sluttin' days are over" is acceptable?

#128 6 years ago

Wow,
    An out-of-focus uncooked chicken drumstick that was "accidentally" previously dropped on the floor of a pet owner, now resting upside down on the lockbar of a TRON?
    Now I've seen everything...

Sad to see Molly go but, can you really blame her these days?!?
    The Pinside of today just seems to have gotten itself perpetually stuck in Wonka's boat ride from hell.
    As an optimist, I really hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for Pinside, as I still enjoy visiting it from time to time. Fluff aside, Pinside is still considered my pinball "home".
    Anyhoo...
    At least she is fairly local; hopefully I'll get to play a couple of games again with her in the future.
    I wish PNN the best of luck in all of her endeavors.

Fingers crossed Molly we get a new Star Trek at Pallazzo's!

#129 6 years ago

image.gif

#130 6 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

But saying "sluttin' days are over" is acceptable?

Yes, and to be clear I'm pro-Molly

#131 6 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Wow,
    An out-of-focus uncooked chicken drumstick that was accidentally previously dropped on the floor of a pet owner, now resting upside down on the lockbar of a TRON, now I've seen everything...

And here I thought it was a nut sack. I must have a dirty mind.

#132 6 years ago

It must be warm in BangerJay's game room.
    ||
    ||
    | \
    ( ))
    TRON

#133 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh...gah...flashback...

Tommy Toot and the irrepressible Mouse and The Bull.
    RGP used to have a much better class of trolls.

#134 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I've always found the scrotum to be pretty fascinating.

#135 6 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

It used to be a much calmer place a couple years back but as its grown its taken on a more RGP feel (probably cause many that used to post over there now post here). The constant bashing of it by those never stops either. I dont see the point and rarely even visit RGP as you cant go 4 or 5 threads without someone taking pop shots at pinside members.

Same thing happens here with the put-down of RGP. It has already happened 2 times in this thread.

I still frequent both (and I am sure a lot of people here do too.) and the fighting about which one is 'classier' so to speak happens at both sites. Both have their positive and negative,

#136 6 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Tommy Toot and the irrepressible Mouse and The Bull.
    RGP used to have a much better class of trolls.
    » YouTube video

GARY GARY GARY.....

He caused some major issues, but his idiocy was beyond entertaining. Wish he did not discover how to delete from Google. (I know better newsreaders can still see some of his classics)

#137 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

I still frequent both (and I am sure a lot of people here do too.) and the fighting about which one is 'classier' so to speak happens at both sites. Both have their positive and negative,

I do not go to RGP but I always just assumed that's the way it is.

#138 6 years ago

Look, we're all flawed individuals on this planet. A lot of conflict comes from people who lack this self awareness.

Oh yeah?!?

th.jpeg

#139 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I do not go to RGP but I always just assumed that's the way it is.

Almost all forums I frequent are like this. Only exception I can think of off the top of my head is a tiki forum I frequent. I havent seen any fighting there in a a long time. It is almost creepy. I think the only arguments are about which rum is better.....

#140 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

GARY GARY GARY.....
    He caused some major issues, but his idiocy was beyond entertaining. Wish he did not discover how to delete from Google. (I know better newsreaders can still see some of his classics)

The Bull was better a classic blend of arrogance and ignorance that you just don't see anymore.
    I wonder what ever happened to Nomad, Damon O. he was the one that did all those vids.
    And Karl, he was one crazy bastard but man could that guy do an amazing clear coat.

#141 6 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

The Bull was better a classic blend of arrogance and ignorance that you just don't see anymore.
    I wonder what ever happened to Nomad, Damon O. he was the one that did all those vids.
    And Karl, he was one crazy bastard but man could that guy do an amazing clear coat.

The Bull.........I always thought it sounded like Gary's bedside nickname for him.

Damon is a friend of mine and an old school SPG member. Last I talked to him (A long time ago), he sold most of his games, and got himself a nice porsche. I haven't seen or heard from him in at least 3 years. I think the only thing he kept was his TZ.

Karl's touch up and clearcoats are AMAZING, but he did go nutty.

#142 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Same thing happens here with the put-down of RGP. It has already happened 2 times in this thread.

More than twice. I just mentioned RGP because Molly use to be a member (remember Molly, the thread is about her). But some felt a need to get stupid as keyboard commandos.

RGP is old and un-moderated, we get it. Its old tech where you could create a thread and post a reply, that's it. No pictures, no voting, no kicking anyone out. But it is a wealth of information. I have been a member well over a decade. Where were you discussing pinball over a decade ago? Thought so.

Molly is old school. Likes to "play" pinball and realized she had to fix them. So I am sure she will still be getting information from the sites. But she thought a moderated site would be different. But ran into,,, people.

#143 6 years ago

You can't let people you don't agree with keep you from something you love.

Example: My wife and I took a long time finding a church we love. However, there's an incredibly rude lady there pretty much every time we go. We see this lady, both *sigh*, and then brace ourselves for a rude comment or two. We could skip going because of this lady... but choose to look beyond her and enjoy the church we fell in love with.

Don't let anyone take something special from you.

#144 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Karl's touch up and clearcoats are AMAZING, but he did go nutty.

I think this hobby eventually does that to you....get out or go nuts lol

#145 6 years ago

Funny thing is the only reason anyone cares that she left is because she is a chick. Lots of people have left for various reasons. Big deal. Amazing what having a Va-Jay-Jay will will do for you.

#146 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Funny thing is the only reason anyone cars that she left is because she is a chick. Lots of people have left for various reasons. Big deal. Amazing what having a Va-Jay-Jay will will do for you.

Yeah like people constantly pointing it out and accusing you of getting special privileges etc., what a great situation that must be.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    $ 86.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 89.99
    € 197.00
    Displays
    PINBALLSP
    $ 18.95
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    DevilsMuse Arcade
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 30.00
    Various Novelties
    Game Room Info Shop
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 165.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 239.00
    $ 163.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside