haxor.jpg
hacked2.png
science-dog1.jpg
image.jpg
image.png
expert.jpg
litter.jpg
Computer_Buttons.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Because it's better to educate than to hide. Far better. Remove something that provides valuable warnings to a user it doesn't prep them for the million other items that will ask them to "allow / run" that will actually cause problems.
You can't disable any/all of that so instead of it being a teaching experience and a good one because it provides 3 (possibly 4) different toll gates you just remove/obfuscate it so the next threat that can't be disabled just pops up in their face.

Its amazing how the sheep follow Vid/Frank Furhter no matter what he says in any area of life.. lol

I blame JJP for the virus.

#79 8 years ago

I hate Java but it is absolutely required for many government systems..and thus required for many.

My dad installs viruses all the time on his PC... so my mom bought him a macbook to to surf the web. Meanwhile i installed Norton on his PC with harsh settings. So now his Mac is virus infested and his PC has been clean for a year or so. LOL

#201 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

According to the recent security training at work, this is what hackers look like:
hacked2.png

Thats actually Vid's understanding of what Java looks like.

#203 8 years ago

While we are on the topic of computer tips, here is a great tip on doubling your internet speed. I tried the tripling one he put out but that didn't work for me.

#253 8 years ago
Quoted from bobbyt:

I have an A+ cert, so I know enough about computers to be dangerous , but I can not figure this one out, I have been doing the updates for a month now hoping that one of those updates would fix it, but still no good, I am sure that i am not the only one dealing with this, looks like I am going to have to buy a copy of windows 7 and just stick with that

Did you go to manufacturer and update drivers for all components? Sounds like you have a bad driver (video or other) and unfortunately unless the manufacturer certified its windows 10 compatible (and maybe even if it is) then you need to roll back. When you do an install of Windows 10 you can roll back unless you deleted the old files..

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/rollback-from-windows-10

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballlifecom?tu=joejet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.