(Topic ID: 303999)

No more comments.

By JethroP

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 2 years ago

Not gonna find a lot of sympathy when bashing Pinball Life on here........

Terry and Margaret have been propping up our games for years and are both stand up people.

Didn't you get an email that it had shipped w tracking? Maybe that's why they didn't reply -

#55 2 years ago
    Quoted from altan:

This thread is an example of why editing posts needs to keep the original (and variants) available.
    What the OP said in post #1 is gone now and replaced with something else.
    Guess I missed a good one.
    BUT the title is immortalized in the URL... "pinballlife-poor-customer-service"

he was complaining about $15 shipping for $5 worth of parts, that they shipped a full 48 hours after he ordered and then used UPS or something which was slower than USPS, didn't return his email when he asked why they DIDNT use FEDEX (or whoever) then removed his post from their Facebook page asking the same thing, and never replied to him.

It had everything - fortunes wiped out, a jilted lover, the anticipation of things yet to come, only to be spurred and left empty handed, until finally, in the end, our broken hero is united with the object he so desperately desired.

Absolutely riveting. I'm glad I was there on the ground floor. Someday the grandkids will gather at my feet and I'll enthrall them with the sordid tale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballlife-poor-customer-service?tu=pinzrfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.