(Topic ID: 303999)

No more comments.

By JethroP

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jethrop.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 2 years ago

Sorry. Thought I was warning my community due my experience. Turns out it was wasn't helpful, but hurtful. I had never used PBL before, so I didn't know anything except for my first one only experience.

So much hateful responses, even after I tried to explain. No big deal. Can you all forgive?

#22 2 years ago

Nice to see so many happy customers.

My complaint wasn't so much the cost of shipping, or the slow method they choose. It was about the lack of reply of my email to them, and the surprising deletion of my question on their FB page. I simply asked them: "Why don’t you guys ship USPS and I’d get it in 2-3 days?"

I get packages from Pinball Resource and Marco's in usually 3 days. No biggie....next time I'll know where to shop.

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

It seems like such a minor issue to start a thread about a company so many people love .

I had no idea so many people loved them. I've been in the hobby for years and have always ordered from Pinball Resource or Marcos. I just figured when they never replied to my email (never got an email about my order shipment notification either), they had poor customer service. That was my only experience with them and thought I'd share with the community. Again, happy to see other people have had a different experience.

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from CryHavoc:

If you never got a shipment notification, how do you know they "waited" for 2 days to ship? I'm confused.

I went to their website after about a week and looked up my order status....bottom of the page. Showed when the order was placed, and when it was shipped.

#65 2 years ago

Thanks guys....
    Call me a "whiny douche" and "cheap bastard"
    Too bad some people have to resort to name calling.
    I was just sharing my experience. Didn't realized my experience was not the norm. It's clear now. Very clear. Everyone seems to love PBL. I get it.
    Sorry to have brought this up in the first place.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jethrop.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballlife-poor-customer-service?tu=jethrop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.