Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RCA1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

endoftheamericandreamcom-image-43.n.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Because Terry has always been so helpful and an overall great guy he has pretty much always gotten my business when possible (with the exception of LED kits from cointaker & specific parts from marco, baa, or mad).

Just placed another order on his site and browsed around the "my account" section a bit and found a list of the orders i've placed over the years....

~$2,800 just to PinballLife alone.

However when I put it in perspective that my first order was in 2008 and average it out, it's not all that bad... (or at least that's how I justify it to myself, lol)

#2 11 years ago

Just totaled mine since last September. About $1100 worth of stuff with no troubles. good guys!

#3 11 years ago

Yea just put in another order today myself. Pinball Life is the first place I go to buy parts due to the fact that Terry has helped me out in the past (with a special order) and generally has the best prices on his items.

#4 11 years ago

Terry's a great vendor for sure.

#5 11 years ago

$1468 in 14 months. Every nickel worth it. I wish you wouldn't have prompted me to add that up, though, Justin....

#6 11 years ago

I just looked. Let's just say I've probably paid for his mortgage for a few months

#7 11 years ago

good to know there are shops out there that make a good service and everybody is happy

#8 11 years ago

although i've only been collecting for a short time, and i only have a couple machines, terry is the first place i shop. just placed an order yesterday. quality products and great prices. hope to get a chance to meet him at expo this year.

#9 11 years ago

Terry is the best, always my first stop for parts!

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Because Terry has always been so helpful and an overall great guy he has pretty much always gotten my business when possible (with the exception of LED kits from cointaker & specific parts from marco, baa, or mad).
    Just placed another order on his site and browsed around the "my account" section a bit and found a list of the orders i've placed over the years....
    However when I put it in perspective that my first order was in 2008 and average it out, it's not all that bad... (or at least that's how I justify it to myself, lol)

I am no doing bad, my first order was in 06 and I am only at $2,494.28.
    Looks like mainly rubbers, bulbs, coils, flip kits mostly common parts and a few GS parts.
    Last one was $111.00 for a WPT upper PF and manual.

#11 11 years ago

Totally agree, Terry is the definition of "Superior price, product and customer service." I frankly just wish he would carry more so I could give him all my business.

#12 11 years ago

$243.53 in 3 months, but I only have one (troublesome) machine

Yes, I sometimes have to go to other sites, but PBL is always my first stop. It's also nice living close enough that my stuff always gets here the day after it ships! Very straight-forward and easy to use site too.

#13 11 years ago

I truly wish there where more reasonably priced (cheap) project pins out there--that way I could spend even more money with Terry.

Tom

#14 11 years ago

Just placed a $350 order yesterday to bring my total this year to about $700.

ALWAYS check Pinballife first with my list, and go from there.

#15 11 years ago

You don't even want to know the amount I have spent there just in the last 6 months..

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Totally agree, Terry is the definition of "Superior price, product and customer service." I frankly just wish he would carry more so I could give him all my business.

+1
    Just blew another wad at Macro on stuff Terry didn't have.

#18 11 years ago

agreed. great product, great service. he shipped me a bag of free leds i needed after they processed my card and i forgot to order them. big ups!!!

#19 11 years ago

Hell, my last PBL order was about $1500 in one shot!
    But, I was buying up parts for all my pins and a couple of restorations.

Super guy!

#20 11 years ago

For all of you future inventors or manufactures’ of pinball products I highly recommend Pinball Life to market your items. Terry is great to deal with and sells a ton of my DMD GlareGuards.

Kim
    http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/

#21 11 years ago

If I remember correctly, PBL will also be an official parts distributor for JJP.

#22 11 years ago

Terry endoftheamericandreamcom-image-43.n.jpgendoftheamericandreamcom-image-43.n.jpg

#23 11 years ago

Does it mean I have a problem when I see that pile of cash all I think of is the pins I could buy with it.

It's like I don't even look at my extra cash as cash anymore. It's pinball credits

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

$1468 in 14 months. Every nickel worth it. I wish you wouldn't have prompted me to add that up, though, Justin....

$1468? did you buy his Genesis?

#26 11 years ago

Terry certainly does kick ass, however, I wish that I didn't see this thread because my curiosity made me look up my account. The final tally $5,192.... Spend it well my man!!!!

#27 11 years ago

Im on par with Gorilla. It is great to know that Terry has so much repeat business from us. His team is very efficient. They are an asset to pinball. A huge asset.

#28 11 years ago

Uh oh, I didn't know it kept a running total... I'm afraid to look... $4,326.05 GAHHHH.... Don't tell my wife!

#29 11 years ago

Phew! Still under the $2K mark! (barely...)
    Thanks Terry for all of the great service; I love the new site too!

#30 11 years ago

Just placed an order and Terry went above and beyond. $1009 so far.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

$4240 since April 2010.

Terry has got my orders since then due to his honesty with freight prices.

I always get a credit back onto my PayPal when the real cost of freight is calculated.

This is really appreciated.

Dave.

#32 11 years ago

+ 1 . Terry's service is outstanding . I've got another order on it's way to me right now and , as Dave mentioned above , I received a refund for excess postage charges .

#33 11 years ago

As above, offers best international price. Marco don't even compare in shipping but they have a bigger game specific parts.
    Shipping is a killer way down this part of the globe.

#34 11 years ago

PBL is the first place I look when buying stuff. Terry's customer service is top notch.

$4312.35 to PBL from me in the last 15 months

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Last one was $111.00 for a WPT upper PF and manual.

DAMMIT!!! I would have totally sent you the Manual. I swear....

#36 11 years ago

PBL had a problem with their website or something a couple weeks ago, I made an order and a couple of days later went back to the site and noticed my cart was still full...what gives? I got a notice that payment was sent so I called. Just a short time later Terry called me and gave me the low down and was very professional, honest about the problem, and apologetic. Top shelf indeed...and when you factor the ship time PBL and PBResource are hard to beat. I too wish he carried a little more stuff and I told him so on the phone so I could stay away from that other site...you know the one with a ton of stuff, higher prices, and shipping that takes more than a week.
    I also find myself steering back toward PBL and his LEDs...I know CT has a good product but for the most part its PBL for me.

THANX TERRY!!!

#37 11 years ago

Another +100 to Terry.

I just discovered an issue with one of my pins requiring a switch directly after I placed my order last night.

Just called this morning and Terry personally answered and made sure it got in the package.

Top notch service yet again

#38 11 years ago

$2608 since 2009.

RussMyers

#39 11 years ago

16 Orders - $1006.51 - Since May '08
    Customer Service is always best from Terry - He's awesome!
    About to place another order within a couple days.

#40 11 years ago

Here is a simple example of why I really like PinballLife, was looking for a white rubber that the site didn't show a size on, even though it showed it in black. Called up Terry and he said he took it off the site until he got more stock because he didn't want to sell something that he didn't actually have. That is good service and good business, and that is why he will always have mine.

#41 11 years ago

I always feel comfortable ordering from PinballLife!! Great company : )

#42 11 years ago

So I had to check mine out ...wish I didnt.

I'm checking into rehab tomorrow.

#43 11 years ago

Just placed my first PBL order about 10 minutes ago.
    Good selection and great prices.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballlife-gets-my-money and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.