(Topic ID: 203923)

WARNING!!! Pinballkingdom.com cheap nib sterns PROBABLY SCAMMER.

By Mitch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tacshose
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capturescam (resized).JPG
    267B1C21-4E02-42DC-971F-7EA3F500361B (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20180315-223149 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-11-29-21-48-09-1 (resized).png
    IMG_4318 (resized).PNG
    Screenshot_20171129-175019 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 6 years ago

Sadly someone shopping for a pinball at Christmas and not knowing any better might buy the lowest priced one only finding out after why it was so cheap... and obviously you won’t have your credit card to protect you.

People have to be very careful these days and protect themselves.

4 months later
    #55 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mikedenton49:

It just seems difficult to believe that this "company" has been around for some time and not a single person has made the mistake of sending them money and reporting back here about the experience. The only thing harder to believe is that they are still on the net and haven't sold a single game or scam. It just doesn't add up. Like I said he invited me to the warehouse! I think I'll take him up on the offer just to see where it goes.

Sure... if he allows you to hand him $4k in cash for a Stern pinball (or whatever the deal is) and you can drive out of there with 5-10 of them more power to you as long as they aren’t stolen. I have a feeling it won’t be that simple.

Things that are too good to be true... usually are.

I also want to add that people get taken advantage of all the time and are too embarrassed to come post about it. I’m not saying that is what happened here but I see it on KLOV frequently. A member rips someone off and when they speak up about it 10 other people come out and admit it happened to them. Everyone’s silence for so long compounded the issue. Happens all the time.

#72 5 years ago

Anyone think it’s possible a guy meets him and sells him a cheap game just to lure others into doing the same via wire or cash transfer?

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mikedenton49:

The gentleman in question just called to say that drickey86 was supposed to show at 11 but hasn't. He's a little concerned about the "little friend" remark as well and can't say I'd blame anyone for that.
    He has gone out of his way to contact me repeatedly and is quiet insistent that he is operating a legitimate operation and is convincing enough to warrant the benefit of the doubt. He wants people to come see the warehouse so that he can get out from the stigma of previous scams. Someone will have to step up to the plate to make or break this. I was going to fly in later this week just to see for myself, but someone already there could save me some serious time. Please do.

Did he explain how he sells brand new games for so much less than MSRP despite not being a dealer?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballkindomcom-cheap-nib-sterns-or-scam?tu=brainmegaphone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.