(Topic ID: 203923)

WARNING!!! Pinballkingdom.com cheap nib sterns PROBABLY SCAMMER.

By Mitch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tacshose
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capturescam (resized).JPG
    267B1C21-4E02-42DC-971F-7EA3F500361B (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20180315-223149 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-11-29-21-48-09-1 (resized).png
    IMG_4318 (resized).PNG
    Screenshot_20171129-175019 (resized).png
    There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 5 years ago
    Quoted from Drickey86:

Tried to put this one to bed one way or another but im about to call it quits on this “adventure” and save my cash for allentown

good idea brother its a scam

#102 5 years ago

Yea I was getting ready to go pick me up a $4,000 Aerosmith. The tip off for the scam alert was the $5,000 24 pin.

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

Yea I was getting ready to go pick me up a $4,000 Aerosmith. The tip off for the scam alert was the $5,000 24 pin.

How about these deals:

Capturescam (resized).JPGCapturescam (resized).JPG

#104 5 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

How about these deals:

Yea I guess I could come up with another $500 bucks.

#105 5 years ago

It sounds like the scammer is/was watching this thread. Don't give away a lot of the indicators.

#106 5 years ago

So did he not give you an address, just an area?

#107 5 years ago

He can’t show you something that doesn’t exist. Thanks for trying.

#108 5 years ago

Oh he's following along alright. If he can do that he can make a comment. Thanks for trying bud. We gave it hell.

#109 5 years ago

I am buying three pins from Frank

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I am buying three pins from Frank

Good luck. Which games are you giving away money for and how much for each?

#111 5 years ago

I can’t believe you actually went. That’s awesome but he didn’t give you an actual address?

#112 5 years ago

Dirtbag. Not surprised. Glad you got to call him out and he never showed!

#113 5 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

How about these deals:

If you read below the ad on his web site for Attack from Mars, it says "Refurbished". I think this applies to the other ones as well. With that caveat, it almost makes the prices sound plausible. But I would have to see and play in person before I bit on this.

Mike in Kentucky

1 month later
    #114 5 years ago

So glad I found this! I was about to buy from this company (my first pinball machine purchase), but kept trying to find reviews about them first. Couldn't find any. There is a statement in the Terms and Conditions: "We reserve the right to furnish products, new and refurbished, from third parties and have them delivered directly from these sources. Consignment sellers have the right to remain anonymous and silent parties to the sale. Any attempt to contact these sources will result in a final sale with no warranty (as-is)." Sent them an email asking if the machine I wanted to purchase was refurbished, but haven't heard back. BIG THANK YOU to Mitch for starting this topic, and everyone else who contributed, especially @Drickey86!!

#115 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brigantine:

So glad I found this! I was about to buy from this company (my first pinball machine purchase), but kept trying to find reviews about them first. Couldn't find any. There is a statement in the Terms and Conditions: "We reserve the right to furnish products, new and refurbished, from third parties and have them delivered directly from these sources. Consignment sellers have the right to remain anonymous and silent parties to the sale. Any attempt to contact these sources will result in a final sale with no warranty (as-is)." Sent them an email asking if the machine I wanted to purchase was refurbished, but haven't heard back. BIG THANK YOU to Mitch for starting this topic, and everyone else who contributed, especially Drickey86!!

Good call. Do not buy from this phony co.
    And welcome to pinside!

#116 5 years ago

Welcome to pinside, looks like your donation already paid for itself

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballkindomcom-cheap-nib-sterns-or-scam/page/3?hl=bork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.