Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Mudflaps
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I ordered a JM spinner from pinballheaven.co.uk on December 5th (with the understanding that airmail takes time from overseas). No updates or e-mails, so I contacted them twice over the past week with no return messages. I successfully disputed the charge with my credit card company.

Not sure if this is common with pinballheaven, but I wanted to share my experience. I hope others have had better luck.

Kyle

#2 11 years ago

Never had a problem myself.

#3 11 years ago

I 2nd that, ZERO issues with Pinball Heaven. I'd order from them without a 2nd thought.

#4 11 years ago

No problems here, but I don't order much from them.

#5 11 years ago

yeah, communication with pinballheaven could be better, and shipping could be quicker...

I had the same delays/lack of communication when I bought my MM plastic set (and I live way closer to him than you), but I received it nevertheless, and lots of people had praises for this shop so I guess it's OK.

#6 11 years ago

Glad to hear others haven't had the same issues.

I'll change the title of the thread. I don't want to impact their sales or reputation, but I did have a bad experience. Sounds like it was a one-off.

#7 11 years ago

Kyle:

PBH from my experience is a class act across the board. Something may be wrong other than their ethics or efficiency.

Dan

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rossz:

communication with pinballheaven could be better, and shipping could be quicker...

Never had problems so far. But i have to agree with this. Their communication in seriously lacking, and shipping isn't exactly fast.

A friend of mine had the same problem. Nothing recieved, zero communication, but in the end he did recieve everything he ordered in a space of a few weeks. Decent communication would prevent a lot more trouble then needed.

#9 11 years ago

Ordering at anytime in dec from overseas will always take a while. Always used PH for a variety of stufF. Never had a problem with them.

#10 11 years ago

Phil is a great person. Used to refurbish and export game to USA.

Now distributor and parts person.

Always excellent service.

Perhaps your emails aren't getting there, he is usually quick to respond.

LTG : )

#11 11 years ago

Phil's reputation seems very solid across the board. Thankfully, my incident appears to be isolated.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballheavencouk-buyer-beware and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.