(Topic ID: 131339)

Pinballers!

By Marc

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ugh (resized).jpg
    image.jpg
    subject.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    snoop.jpg
    pinball_tv.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    EPIC.jpg
    piccit_mayor_fiorello_laguardia_ord_1133813326.png
    571816_original.jpg
    119673442.jpg
    763_4944_ucp.jpg
    led_kiss.gif
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 8 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

The main problem is, this show wouldn't be about pinball. Just like Duck Dynasty isn't about duck calls.

Yes, but Duck Dynasty is shot on mainly 4k cameras (Not always). That's I watch. Plus, it's my job. Anyway, if any reality shows were just duck calls or whatever they would go away quickly. Duck Dynasty has a following way before Gurney Productions. Plus, characters have to be place into the right areas of the show. The show is losing ground and run it's course they all do. However, for me the loss is now your to scripted.(I'm referring to.Dynasty Dynasty) somebody else was hired with a big head and ruined the writing. FYI: all reality shows are scripted/entertainment hello= ratings= money.
    I still wish I worked for CBS, only so I could work on "Big Brother" which airs tonight. Yeah!!!

This is a spin off concept of the show Big Rig Bounty Hunters. It could work, not sure about longevity but if you can get 3 years or so out of it that could pay off. I would have to see into the 4th or 5th show to see the full spin. I think in order to be taken past the Internet concept, you would definitely have to clean up the language. I think getting into peoples homes to buy/trade will be easy as most won't say no. I could see it fly. Would bring some attention to pinball. No, I do not like Big Rig Bounty Hunters because its only mad guys always arguing with each other and that just gets old (kinda like on here). Good luck with it and run with it. Nothing to lose except money or make a boat load.

#177 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

The executive producer and person who edited this show is watching this thread like a hawk. I just got a text from him, heh.
    The feedback is actually really valuable. Up to this point, only a handful of people had seen it. Now, all at once we are getting hundreds of comments across facebook and forums... its awesome to read all the different interpretations.
    The original intention was for none of you to know about this show until the day you say a "Coming Soon" commercial on Discovery Channel and realized what was going on... but that didnt work out. lol.
    Still, the project still has legs, according to the man in Hollywood.

He's right, wrong network.

#201 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

The cast all needs to be in proximity to each other for filming purposes. Its a TV show not a documentary.

You can't explain that to them. They watch Tv, most have no clue what the cost at are involved. Nor do they understand the crew cost and production cost involved. Must less the concept of cash that has to be up-fronted to pitch to networks. You have to up the cash upfront just to get what you guy posted. Guy's I know it looks fun, but it really is work. Product value is a must and not cheap.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballers-1?tu=wdpvideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.